Changing my Avatar for the next week...

Re: Changing my Avatar for the next week...

Rumor has it that BTJ has threatened to log off and never come back to EOG (again)

That threat lasted for nearly 3 days last time

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Post review? Shit, what does it take to get banned? The guy blindsides an innocent poster over her looks in a memorial thread? Makes her loved one go ballistic?

Ban the beanbrain!!!

OF...2348ji23e

I seriously hope there's a "Board Meeting"--or whatever EOG calls an employee get-together--going on over this issue. How many of the decent people here have to be subjected to this ridiculous nonsense? There is a limit to what's considered acceptable behavior, even if you are an old, boring, racist, drunken, slot-playing buffoon who yearns for the 60's. . . .

We took your advice and all of us appreciate the suggestion...

The vote was UNANYMOUS....

I doubt we will hear from him anytime soon...

mofome

Banned

And exactly what would that have done? Moving it to the asylum? The problem, and it will REMAIN the problem until someone does something about it, is Bastard Town Jim, not the fact that the thread was kept in the main.

Mo, I appreciate the sentiments, and I apologize for not sounding more thankful, but this putting a band-aid on it won't work. It needs a tourniquet.

Yes, well I havent been here all that long and we're taking it one step at a time. Beantown needs to have his posts monitored and they will be. Make no apology to me, you've done nothing but be honest and thats all i could ever ask for. the fact is, i don't want anyone here treated that way, its just a waste of time. The racist comments and such are things that we can have zero leniency with. Trust me, my friend, things will be taken care of.

12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

Get your act together mofome, there is no appropriate place for behavior like this. Not the asylum, nowhere on the EOG. Did you get castrated to become a mod/paid poster?

OF...2348ji23e

not sure what you are talking about.

Yes, well I havent been here all that long and we're taking it one step at a time. Beantown needs to have his posts monitored and they will be. Make no apology to me, you've done nothing but be honest and thats all i could ever ask for. the fact is, i don't want anyone here treated that way, its just a waste of time. The racist comments and such are things that we can have zero leniency with. Trust me, my friend, things will be taken care of.

12io4j2w90

91023i2ndw;l You're ok... for a Vol... :LMAO

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

not sure what you are talking about.

Ok let me simplify it for you. Reach between your own legs, below your penis. There should be a sack there. If it is gone nevermind. If it still there what happened to the old mo who would go off on other posters just for disagreeing with him? Take a stand, draw a line in the sand, just get a set. Protect your members.

OF...:+clueless

mofome

Banned

Ok let me simplify it for you. Reach between your own legs, below your penis. There should be a sack there. If it is gone nevermind. If it still there what happened to the old mo who would go off on other posters just for disagreeing with him? Take a stand, draw a line in the sand, just get a set. Protect your members.

OF...:+clueless

Thats been taken care of, hero. I reached b/w my legs and pulled out $700 for a poster who was stiffed by usdbet, i reach b/w my legs and put up money for contests, i reach b/w my legs and make myself available to everyone on and off the forums, and beantown is now censored. You'd be better served reading more and then talking. Having some knowledge of the topic could prove beneficial in the future, dear.

12io4j2w90

mr merlin

EOG Master

Having read through this thread I cant figure out what beantown said - was it removed? I take it he insulted Road dawg for his new avatar? I agree that its not proper to insult strangers, but when you post a picture of yourself (as btj has apparently done himself) you're asking for it.

mofome

Banned

Having read through this thread I cant figure out what beantown said - was it removed? I take it he insulted Road dawg for his new avatar? I agree that its not proper to insult strangers, but when you post a picture of yourself (as btj has apparently done himself) you're asking for it.

those posts have been moved.

12io4j2w90

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Thats been taken care of, hero. I reached b/w my legs and pulled out $700 for a poster who was stiffed by usdbet, i reach b/w my legs and put up money for contests, i reach b/w my legs and make myself available to everyone on and off the forums, and beantown is now censored. You'd be better served reading more and then talking. Having some knowledge of the topic could prove beneficial in the future, dear.

12io4j2w90

Don't threaten me homie, I'll be on your shit served sunny side up every chance I get. Here is the topic, beantown just verbally assualted a member and you talked about appropriate place? I don't care about your stories, get your act together. Your a joke of a paid poster, even beantown was right about that.

OF...oij213490

mofome

Banned

Don't threaten me homie, I'll be on your shit served sunny side up every chance I get. Here is the topic, beantown just verbally assualted a member and you talked about appropriate place? I don't care about your stories, get your act together. Your a joke of a paid poster, even beantown was right about that.

OF...oij213490

Threaten? Where do you come up with this? You can't just make things up. Beantown is on pr and his stuff was moved.

You can stay on 'my shit' all you like, i am unconcerned. My only objective was to clue you in on a few things; nothing more. Enjoy your day.

12io4j2w90

anyone who wants to join is encouraged.

:(

I seriously thought with me being gone for the week that you would change your avatar to something a little more risque tan this!
I miss you guys .... and .....

HELLO FROm COZUMEL, MEXICO!!!!

mofome

Banned

I seriously thought with me being gone for the week that you would change your avatar to something a little more risque tan this!
I miss you guys .... and .....

HELLO FROm COZUMEL, MEXICO!!!!

One of the guys who posts here passed away. His name here was pacman.