EOG mourns the loss of Pacman...

Re: EOG mourns the loss of Pacman...

pacman - will miss you a lot, my friend. you always had kind words to say to me behind the scenes. :(

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran

terrible terrible news
i wish his family the best. he brought a lot to eog.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

REST IN PEACE PACMAN

My condolences to his loving family and friends.

:3dtristesse:

Journeyman

EOG Master

He must have known, here was one of his last posts just 48 hours ago....this is really sad news.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1292199 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 06-29-08, 11:00 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #4674 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->PacMan<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1292199", true); </SCRIPT>
Losing is not an option.

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1292199 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Good Morning EOG<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Good Morning EOG. :+waving-5

Live each day as though
it were the last day on earth
.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Blondie

EOG Master

Journey,

As I said earlier in the thread, I am almost positive he knew even before that post.....

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I just seen this and my heart skipped a beat.

RIP, my friend.

PacMan was a great contributor for the board.

Condolences

Very sad news may he RIP

"Don't take anything for granted, because tomorrow is not promised to any of us."

Kirby Puckett

The Devil

EOG Master

DID WE FIND OUT HIS AGE???

IS THERE SOME KIND OF ONLINE BOOK WE CAN SIGN???

Blondie

EOG Master

Devil,

I know it was "well over 70"

As for the online book, I am not sure....

I didn't know him well, but I know he was heck of a nice guy, and he could really cap the horses, rest in peace PACMAN, you will be missed.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Pacman would every so often go on thread starting binges like no other....he had a unique style for sure....really a shame he won't be around.

"Live each day as though
it were the last day on earth
."

.............................Pacman 6/29/08<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

anytime we lose one of those in the relatively small circle we all share it is indeed a sad day, my condolences to his family.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Originally Posted by PacMan
Good Morning EOG.

Never forget the importance of your family.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

The Munchkin Man never got to know Pacman.

Nevertheless, the Munchkin Man is deeply touched by all of the positive affirmations he has received in this thread.

The Munchkin Man offers his condolences and sympathies to all of his family members and loved ones.

R.I.P. Pacman.

Munchkin Man

Apple

Banned

Received the email this morning and it hit me hard, very hard.

Him and I have been in frequent contact for over 2 years via emails and/or on the forums.. Him and I had our differences at times but the animosity never lasted more than a short period which showcased to me the kind of character he had. Great guy seriously he was a caring thoughtful man who always was wishing everyone well..

Pacman loved the horses and was a solid handicapper he once told me that he's been betting the horses for over 60 years, boy did he knows his stuff..

During this years Belmont, he posted on here that he wouldn't be surprised if Big Brown didn't hit the board, he was the only person that I know who predicted that. 60 years of experience right there.

Pacman was a really nice gentleman, he told me numerous times that he enjoyed my presence here at EOG. I'm going to miss him dearly.

RIP Pacman...

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

RIP Pac.. He was always 1st class and had positive things to say about others.

It's a sad day. Losing friends/family is never easy.

I hope his family manages OK.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

This is an absolute shame. I didn't have the pleasure of getting to know PacMan that well, since I haven't been here that long, but he seemed like an excellent handicapper, and more importantly, a great guy. My heart definitely goes out to his family. I don't know the financial situation of his family, but maybe we can set up a donation fund for his kids.

Blondie

EOG Master

Chutebox,

PacMan's wife passed away March 16, 2008. As for his children, I believe they are grown with children of their own........

I very sweet thought from you though.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Chutebox,

PacMan's wife passed away March 16, 2008. As for his children, I believe they are grown with children of their own........

I very sweet thought from you though.

Thanks. Even so, regardless if his kids are older, if they need money for the cost of the funeral, etc.. I'm sure some guys would definitely throw in, myself included. For now though, I changed my avatar on all my sites as a tribute to our fallen brother.

Apple

Banned

Thanks. Even so, regardless if his kids are older, if they need money for the cost of the funeral, etc.. I'm sure some guys would definitely throw in, myself included. For now though, I changed my avatar on all my sites as a tribute to our fallen brother.

Chute,

What a generous and thoughtful offer.. You are solid dude, no question about it. GOD BLESS YOU:cheers

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

I didn't know Pacman, (I'm a newbie),,,,,but I've dealt with deaths recently.

RIP Sir.

John 11 : 25-26

2nd Corinthian 1: 3-4