PLASTIC SURGERY

Nothing I'm a pvssy!!

Our neighor just got a boob job and a tummy tuck!! And you know what that means!!

IF YOU COULD HAVE SOMETHING DONE WHAT WOULD IT BE!!

"" I'D GET RID OF MY SECOND CHIN!! "" I could weigh 150lbs and still have it!! And no I will not stop drinking!!:cheers

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
my wife had boob job done and I have to say they are SSSSSPECTACULAR:cheers .:magnificent:

I too would like to lose the second chin......im about 15 lbs over wait, but it runs in the family....that's why i go with the slight GO T:smokesmal .

GL,

MN

Re: PLASTIC SURGERY

I was going to give MRS MONTANA a ten year ring.....but now she says she may want plastic surgery instead......

ANY OF THE NEW GIRLS HAVE PLASTIC SURGERY OR FRIENDS/FAMILY THAT HAVE HAD ANYTHING DONE?

plastic surgery....YES or NO!!!:pop:

I've bought two different sets of boobs, and I have two words of advice: 1) be sure they are big enough; you don't want buyer's remorse one month down the road (of course it's her choice, but don't try to hold her back to smaller). 2) Enjoy the hell out of 'em!!! (May'ne).

I know someone who had her boobs done (B to DD), she also had her areaolas made smaller...which makes my headlights hurt just thinking about it...and a tummy tuck. Oh, and I believe she had her upper lip done.

I considered getting my boobs reduced when I was younger, but I grew into them.

In 2000, I had a 61-yr-old relative who went in for a face and neck lift.

They severed his carotid artery. He died.

I don't think I want people cutting on me for no good reason.

My wife is done having kids, so she would like to have a tummy tuck...I say she looks great...she says she doesn't....she had a tiny waste before having children and no matter what she does it doesn't look right to her.

plus boobs...she has a nice set now, but she thinks they should look like she is 21....so she wants a lift....I say screww that...get them inflated.....

My wife is done having kids, so she would like to have a tummy tuck...I say she looks great...she says she doesn't....she had a tiny waste before having children and no matter what she does it doesn't look right to her.

plus boobs...she has a nice set now, but she thinks they should look like she is 21....so she wants a lift....I say screww that...get them inflated.....

Lifts make worse scars than implants.

Tony,

MRS. MONTANA looks GREAT just as she is (she's a size 2), but I know how determined and stubborn she can be...

I think she should hold off with this for at least a few more years....

But I predict she won't and you will do this for her since you are a kind and generous man...12io4j2w90

THE SHRINK

WVU

EOG Master

Tony, your wife is very beautiful. If getting a bit of minor surgeries will make her feel even better about herself then it will be well worth it. It is a win/win situation you have.

shrink/wvu your both right...she will prolly get her way...

but like jeff jones said...ain't noone cutting on me unless it's life or death...

I have known a few women who have gotten boob jobs and they love them.

As for me I would have the tummy tuck from having kids and a boob job as well.

Yeah, I just can't see getting anything done. I'm not thrilled with my nose, but it's certainly not worth going under the knife. I've though about lasik eye surgery and getting my lazy eye straightened out. I guess that just cosmetic...does that count?

Mrs. Montana is gorgeous. She's not some hair-lipped African kid who really needs help.

Buy her a few bulky sweatshirts at the Super-Walmart and ride out the tummy-tuck phase of marriage.

That's right! I did see that. She's gorgeous the way she is. Those things do NOT need to be lifted!

I don't think she needs this stuff either, but she is convinced that she needs work..middle age crazy I guess...

I don't think she needs this stuff either, but she is convinced that she needs work..middle age crazy I guess...

I can understand what she is talking about. I am in the same boat. Dawg tells me I don't need it but I see something totally different.

All that matters is what SHE thinks. It is her body. If she wants it, you better get it for her.

A reputable plastic surgeon (is there such a thing?) would just tell her in the preliminary consultation, "Get the Hell out of my office, woman! I can't do anything for you."

A reputable plastic surgeon (is there such a thing?) would just tell her in the preliminary consultation, "Get the Hell out of my office, woman! I can't do anything for you."

jeff this is the same woman who was 116lbs when she graduated HS and two kids and 20 years later is 124lbs.....looks in the mirror and huffs.:rolleyes:

jeff this is the same woman who was 116lbs when she graduated HS and two kids and 20 years later is 124lbs.....looks in the mirror and huffs.:rolleyes:

Your wife is smoking hot, no doubt. She just wants to be perfect. What is wrong with that?:+clueless

Get her what she wants. Afterall, you will benefit from it as well. :cheers

Maybe just pay some guy to give her a light anesthetic, put her under for a few minutes, perform no procedures, and tell her how great she now looks when she wakes up..

Placebo Surgery!

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

Hey Montana Jaime went to a top notch place......let me know if ya want me to get the number. They did a great job although a little pricey....I think boob jobs have come down in price a bit over the last 3 years because we dropped 5k and one of Jaime's friends just dropped 35 hundred, but not the same place either though.

.....and I tried like hell to convince her she didnt need em, but after our first kid she was hell bent and like others have said whatever makes her happy and im not complaining:+textinb3 .

SHE IS MORE INTERESTED IN THE SUPER FLAT BELLY.....AND I AN MORE INTERESTED IN THE.......

KEEPING MY MONEY!!! :+textinb3