Dont take this as racist

But are there or have there ever been any blacks in hockey? I mean what little hockey I have seen I have never noticed any. And if theres not why? I know there are plenty of black people where hockey is popular.So why would they not participate?

Re: Dont take this as racist

thx-Francis,Iwould ask why you sent me there but it probaly stopped me from asking a few more questions about the topic.

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Fla Panthers had a big guy a few years ago. Don't know what happened to him after he got into trouble with the law. I forget his name.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Jarome Iginla is one of the best players in the NHL. He's a heart and soul leader of the Flames and their Captain, not to mention their best player by far.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

That's who I was trying to think of...

Saw him on the Oilers several years ago.

Grier has been on a bunch of teams....i follow hockey very closely and watch a lot of games...Grier is a pretty good player, he plays on a very good team at this point, a team that is a Stanley Cup contender.

Grier has been on a bunch of teams....i follow hockey very closely and watch a lot of games...Grier is a pretty good player, he plays on a very good team at this point, a team that is a Stanley Cup contender.

Wikipedia called him the "Black Gretzky".

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

In recent years:

Jerome Iginla
Peter Worrell
Donald Brashear
Georges Laraques
Jason Doig
Anson Carter
Ray Emery
Trevor Daley