Any poker players in the house? Possible contest prize!

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Is there enough poker players in the house that would be interested in winning $50 or $100 for a buy in to a hold em tourney on stars or tilt? The contest could be whatever. Just seeing if there are enough poker players and enough interest.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Any poker players in the house? Possible contest prize!

I know you are decent at the game Manej as I have told you before. But I will gladly whip your sorry ass.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

That being said if you care to play some deep stacked heads up, let me know.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

That being said if you care to play some deep stacked heads up, let me know.

id kill u home slice... but i dont play heads up. i play tourneys only. hey who u like 1st overall L.T.? A.P.?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

id kill u home slice... but i dont play heads up. i play tourneys only. hey who u like 1st overall L.T.? A.P.?

Predictable answer. No significant drafts occur this early, so not a great time to ask, but LT at this point.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

There are heads up tourneys BTW. Didn't think so.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Predictable answer. No significant drafts occur this early, so not a great time to ask, but LT at this point.

yeah we dont do are draft until the wknd before week 1 but i am studying early this year. I would take L.T. too, I dont get the AP #1 talk. Its crazy if you ask me. I wouldnt even take him #2

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

yeah we dont do are draft until the wknd before week 1 but i am studying early this year. I would take L.T. too, I dont get the AP #1 talk. Its crazy if you ask me. I wouldnt even take him #2

Me neither but SHHHHHHSHH. Does depend greatly on the scoring system though, therefore tough to give a perfectly educated opinion without knowing that.

mofome

Banned

do we set up a free online tourney with a $100 buy-in prize?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

By the way, do you ever fucking sleep MO? You must make about 50 cents an hour. I would say that you probably have an 8.5 or better blowing you, like the manej but there is an outside chance you actually do.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

do we set up a free online tourney with a $100 buy-in prize?

whatever everyone wants to do. As long as we can get at LEAST 9 or 10 people for a 1 table tourney. It would be sweet to get 2, 3 or even 4 tables going but who knows how many people would actually get in.

mofome

Banned

By the way, do you ever fucking sleep MO? You must make about 50 cents an hour. I would say that you probably have an 8.5 or better blowing you, like the manej but there is an outside chance you actually do.

unclear on where you come up with any of this, but none of these issues concerns you much. I, however, will entertain your mindlessness for a moment:

1) I sleep when im tired; likely similar to yourself in that regard.
2) Ken pays well, but not 50 cents an hour well.
3) I don't reference those who 'blow me' on internet boards for the pleasure of out of shape KC fans.

Anything else, while im not sleeping? I could use the extra 48 cents.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

unclear on where you come up with any of this, but none of these issues concerns you much. I, however, will entertain your mindlessness for a moment:

1) I sleep when im tired; likely similar to yourself in that rgard.
2) Ken pays well, but not 50 cents an hour well.
3) I don't reference those who 'blow me' on internet boards for the pleasure of out of shape KC fans.

Anything else, while im not sleeping? I could use the extra 48 cents.

Good response. True on some accounts.

:cheers

I'd play depending on time of day and such.

Is there enough poker players in the house that would be interested in winning $50 or $100 for a buy in to a hold em tourney on stars or tilt? The contest could be whatever. Just seeing if there are enough poker players and enough interest.

Wouldn't it just be easier to collect aluminum cans?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Lets get as many guys in as possible... We are going to do this on Pokerstars. So if you dont have an account there set one up.

So far this is who is in

1. The Devil
2. Royal Fan
3. Mr. Merlin
4. Da Man
5. Capping Tigerz
6. Btwizzy
7. 5 Star Bomb

texansfan

EOG Master

When are you playing? If the time is right I'll get in. You can set up a private table with a private password at PS's.

PO69

EOG Master

I will play. But really if shrink is going to give away the money, maybe we should use WSEX poker room since they are at least a sponsor

texansfan

EOG Master

If you set it up on PS's on a private table then everyone can just buy in. The winners will automatically have the money credited to their account.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I will play. But really if shrink is going to give away the money, maybe we should use WSEX poker room since they are at least a sponsor

good point. I was just thinking most people have a stars account already.

J

joeybagadonuts

I'll play.

Also, I really don't think 5*stiff should be allowed to play until he pays his debt, but that's just me.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Ok, I'll ask the obvious question here for all you guys that are too scared.

How the fuck do you have the nerve to organize a poker tournament for money when you still haven't paid your $300+ bet?

How do you complain about your hours at the local Dairy Queen and always complaining about eating soup to get by yet you want to play poker instead of paying your debt to a fellow poster?

To the mods and Shrink; this is why responsible posters here get pissed off. Guys just don't like you harboring a known stiff that has no plans and actually flaunting the fact that he doesn't care he owes a guy a debt and won't pay it off but has the money and time to play online poker instead of doing everything possible to pay a debt off.

mofome

Banned

Ok, I'll ask the obvious question here for all you guys that are too scared.

How the fuck do you have the nerve to organize a poker tournament for money when you still haven't paid your $300+ bet?

How do you complain about your hours at the local Dairy Queen and always complaining about eating soup to get by yet you want to play poker instead of paying your debt to a fellow poster?

To the mods and Shrink; this is why responsible posters here get pissed off. Guys just don't like you harboring a known stiff that has no plans and actually flaunting the fact that he doesn't care he owes a guy a debt and won't pay it off but has the money and time to play online poker instead of doing everything possible to pay a debt off.

harboring? 5 star has said he is going to pay. I have offered to pay for him. The kid wants to play poker and is setting up some tourney with no entry.

12io4j2w90

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

harboring? 5 star has said he is going to pay. I have offered to pay for him. The kid wants to play poker and is setting up some tourney with no entry.

12io4j2w90

Offered to pay for him? What the hell is wrong with you guys? I want to buy a Bentley also but I can't afford it so guess what? I don't buy it.