gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?... today's female by request is Brooke Burns

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?... today's female by request is Brooke Burns

She looks like Big Brown.

Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?... today's female by request is Brooke Burns

she looks like she could use a face lift...:pop:

Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?... today's female by request is Brooke Bu

Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?... today's female by request is Brooke Bu

d ray

EOG Dedicated

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Around 7 ish or so. Nice abs.

Her mouth is WAY too big.

Apple

Banned

She is getting some of the lowest scores I've seen yet.. The person who requested her is going to have something to say I'm sure.

WYM

EOG Dedicated

I am not in love with the face and the body is tight but maybe just a touch masculine 5.9

Last edited:

I always liked her, on that silly game show she was on ( forgot the name of it)

Apple

Banned

This thread bombed :(

mofome

Banned

Apple

Banned

Late Night Crowd is solid.

Apple

Banned

Bump for someone who hasn't seen it thats online right now.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

She is getting some of the lowest scores I've seen yet.. The person who requested her is going to have something to say I'm sure.

That would be me

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this woman

I LOVE her smile, face, body and NEVER ending sexy legs

I watched the P.O.S. show "Dog Eat Dog" simply to watch her in some mini skirt show off her VERY sexy, sleek, toned legs and wanting so badly to start at her toes and kiss my way up her legs. the shot of her in the bikini is beyond sexy great

she is almost 6-feet of legs and stunning beauty and from talking with friends who have worked with her one of the all-time nicest people out there

Here is how our first date would go:

"Hi, my name is Winkyduck - when can we go get married?"

I guess I am alone here (and might catch hell for it) but for me this is as easy a "Perfect 10" as it gets

the ape

EOG Addicted

i think she is adorable with a killa body 8 almost 9 for me

"As is" she's a 7. With boob job she's 9.5.

she looks great to me. looks like a natural hot woman. 8.8