Shrink is RIGHT - Skybook SUCKS!

Re: Shrink is RIGHT - Skybook SUCKS!

So tonite I can play the LA Galaxy/New England game @ Olympic with a total of 3 -108/-115 OR i can go to Skybook and play a total of 2.5 -175/+145

Skybook is consistent here - NEVER posting a 3 when everyone else has it because posting a total with an even number might mean refunding money

For the record i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE O3 -108 here - it is a Xmas gift 6 months early but i will NOT play O2.5 -175 because that is dumber than dumb

wonder how much (little) money Skybook is costing itself putting out an UNBETTABLE line on a game

I think it's in a bookmaker's best interest to discourage a push with their line when possible. A push to a bookmaker has to feel like a loss since no vig gets collected on either side and your overhead in taking action on the game is wasted. Obviously some bookmakers will want to take on less risk than others though.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I think it's in a bookmaker's best interest to discourage a push with their line when possible. A push to a bookmaker has to feel like a loss since no vig gets collected on either side and your overhead in taking action on the game is wasted. Obviously some bookmakers will want to take on less risk than others though.

100% agree - but does Skybook or any book for that matter think few if any people will bet a game at this price? -175 for the OVER? maybe if i could parlay it with something else but i can't even do that! Who do you think will get more action on this total - The Greek with 3 -110 both ways or Skybook? I agree - The Greek

100% agree - but does Skybook or any book for that matter think few if any people will bet a game at this price? -175 for the OVER? maybe if i could parlay it with something else but i can't even do that! Who do you think will get more action on this total - The Greek with 3 -110 both ways or Skybook? I agree - The Greek

They will get more action on the over for sure. And it's up to -119 there now so the winkyduck steam is helping to get people up to the betting windows as usual!

12io4j2w90

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

They will get more action on the over for sure. And it's up to -119 there now so the winkyduck steam is helping to get people up to the betting windows as usual!

12io4j2w90

As it should - there have been 8 Galaxy home games and so far 36 goals have been scored or 4.5 per game. This one tonite sees at least 3 in the net for sure and probably 5+