Hot shot harvey doesnt know how to spell easy words.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I don't know if he just can't spell, if he's dumb or maybe he just mistyped it.

Get this folks, harvey doesn't know how to spell the word Finally! yup - that easy word. just a little heads up to the rest of you folks, keep a close eye on harveys spelling.:LMAO :LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: Hot shot harvey doesnt know how to spell easy words.

Mr. Merlin,

Can I ask how does this relate to politics?

IMO this is a personal attack. Please refrain.

Thanks,

Blondie

mr merlin

EOG Master

Just having a little fun with the fella, if you read post # 6 in the cindy mccain thread you'll understand.

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Hey blondie...he cursed me-go look at the blog --then ban this guy...just like Hoffa said he would 2 weeks ago!!! Or is this "gutless weekend "at EOG???

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Hey,Blondie..lets get back to that religion and state crap you came up with to distract us a couple of weeks ago!!!

DimeDR

Banned

merlin, why dont you start answering some questions instead of nitpicking, i can take the pot shots all day but you never ever do anything but antagonize, and fwiw, HSH is about 100xs brighter than you will ever hope to be ... he actually posts thought provoking comments and addresses issues unlike the righties

Blondie

EOG Master

Hey blondie...he cursed me-go look at the blog --then ban this guy...just like Hoffa said he would 2 weeks ago!!! Or is this "gutless weekend "at EOG???

Harvey, I am busy placing bets with one neighbor on how long it is before the ambulance is at another neighbor's house due to a fireworks accident :doh1

mr merlin

EOG Master

You're the one that made a big deal because I misspelled a word, I just figure turnabout is fair play, go ahead and delete this thread if you think it's over the edge blondie.

Blondie

EOG Master

Nah

Instead when you two feel the need to PMS back and forth why not just use this thread over and over instead of making new ones.

Sound like a good idea?

mr merlin

EOG Master

I like that idea, I gotta go out drinking pretty soon, later.

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Just scrub this and do your job and ban Merlin after you see that thread where he cursed me..or is THAT ok now???

Blondie

EOG Master

Nah not saying that it is ok. I will pass a note on to Hoffa though this area is more his forte than mine. Can you give me a link?

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

DOLT..you sound like you've been drinking ALL DAY!! But.. go ahead and have another Colt 45 Malt Liquor....and send EOG the bill!! Merlin drinking IS redundant!!!

Blondie

EOG Master

Now see, you just attacked back HSH.

and I know you have before. Seems to me like if the two of you can keep it contained in this thread, you both can let out your aggression and still debate as normal in the other threads. :)

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

So...If "attacking someone" is taboo....you'll have to shut down this forum!!!

mr merlin

EOG Master

DOLT..you sound like you've been drinking ALL DAY!! But.. go ahead and have another Colt 45 Malt Liquor....and send EOG the bill!! Merlin drinking IS redundant!!!
I dont know if you're really mad or not Harvey, but I'm laughing my ass off, they can ban me if they want, it really doesnt matter.:+excited-

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Blondie...it was in the 6th post of my blog about that racist, Jesse Helms dying. THAT was when Merlin cursed me.Now take a look at it and ban him!!! He also threw in for good measure my religion...so he cursed me and showed what a bigot he was all in one post. Nice work, Merlin....and adios...if EOG has a pair!!!

Last edited:

Blondie

EOG Master

You two are entertaining to say the least. Thanks for keeping me entertained tonight :)

Between you and the neighbors it has been a barrel of laughs :D

Hey HSH, I can GUARANTEE YOU I do not have a pair :LMAO

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Why not just stop posting your vile comments..if it doesn't matter??? Michelle Malkin and Sean Hannity and Bill-O all have blogs where you'll be most welcome!!!David Duke,too!!

mr merlin

EOG Master

I'm just chuckling at the title of this thread, someone who hasnt been here for awhile will wonder what the heck we're talking about. "Who's hot shot harvey, and why cant he spell"?

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

E-A-S-Y W-O-R-D-S I just spelled "easy words," proving once again you are a liar Merlin!!! LMAO....at you!!!

Blondie

EOG Master

::LMAO::

So, does the title mean that you can NOT spell easy ones, but you can spell HARD ones?

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

I said if EOG-not Blondie-Had a pair, they would ban MERLIN!!! No men at EOG??? It always sounded like they were hiding behind your apron, Blondie, especially Hoffa, who spoke big ...but who carried a limp stick, if you will!!!

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Uh..lets leave HARD ONES out of this conversation...Merlin will feel neglected!! Gone drinking yet,M?? Hope you have to drive a long way to get home later...a LONG,LONG way (and are able to take a cab) !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Blondie

EOG Master

I can HONESTLY say I know NOTHING about Hoffa's stick :D

Yeah there are men here. Hoffa is out with the family I think.

Sorry, I am not the moderator that wears an apron. :LMAO

Harvey, how would you feel if a drunk driver hit your family because you wished them to drive drunk a long way home :(

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

The reason I'm so pissed off here is that it DID happen, and my daughter got a broken arm and a lacerated spleen because of it!!! Any more articulate comments....address them to Merlin....who is AGAINST an organization that wants to keep drunks off the road!!! Keep your editing to his worthless crap,huh!!!

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Blondie...If Merlin wants to drink and kill himself....and harm noone else...that's fine with me!!!

Blondie

EOG Master

Harvey,

I am very sorry to hear about your daughter.

How is she now?

Then surely you would not wish for someone else to have to go through what your family did.

I do now understand a lot better your anger towards merlin as it IS personal, but still please don't wish death on innocent people.....

Harvey, as you well know ANYONE that drinks and gets behind the wheel is NOT just endangering themselves. :(

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

This guy is NOT innocent if he is against an org. that wants to get drunks..MAYBE... like himself...off the road!!! Why don't you get this??? He's part of the problem!!! The accident happened 6 years ago-everyone is fine-thanks!!!

Blondie

EOG Master

I do get it. I was a member of SADD when I was in high school. I understand the program.

I also understand that as much as we wish we could we can not control the actions of others, we can only control those of ourself.

I do hope that if ANYONE here goes out and drinks tonight, or goes out drunk they will call a cab or have a sober friend drive.

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Merlin...at 9:41 you said you were going out drinking. Gone YET???

Blondie

EOG Master

Harvey,

Even though i REALLY don't want to be in here all night with you guys (although overall it has been entertaining) part of me has to hope that if he has been drinking he choses to stay home.

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Blondie...just give Hoffa the blog and number...and lets see if he bans Merlin...or is full of hot air AGAIN where banning Merlin is concerned!!!

Blondie

EOG Master

I will pass along the message to him.

I am not in here enough anymore to keep up with everything and trying really hard to stay on the lighter side of things tonight.

It has been a pleasure to interact with you this evening.

DimeDR

Banned

doesnt mater if merlin is banned, he has never added one thought on this site; come or go, hes so insignificant that at his funderal, the hearst will follow the rest of the cars

(old woody allen joke :))

Blondie

EOG Master

Weee, Dime is having trouble with the big words tonight :D

So Harvey between the two of you you have all the words covered ::LMAO::

Happy 4th guys!

Remember to spend time everyday with your family.