Name the best feeling youthink you could ever have.

Re: Name the best feeling youthink you could ever have.

Erotic asphyxiation

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Erotic asphyxia)
Jump to: navigation, search
<!-- start content --> Erotic asphyxiation refers to intentionally cutting off oxygen to the brain for sexual arousal. It is also called asphyxiophilia, autoerotic asphyxia, kotzwarraism, or breath control play. A person engaging in the activity is sometimes called a gasper. The erotic interest in asphyxiation is classified as a paraphilia in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the American Psychiatric Association.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Erotic asphyxiation

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Erotic asphyxia)
Jump to: navigation, search
<!-- start content --> Erotic asphyxiation refers to intentionally cutting off oxygen to the brain for sexual arousal. It is also called asphyxiophilia, autoerotic asphyxia, kotzwarraism, or breath control play. A person engaging in the activity is sometimes called a gasper. The erotic interest in asphyxiation is classified as a paraphilia in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the American Psychiatric Association.

Michael Hutchence :rolleyes:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

For me the BEST feeling in the world is when you have a game go to OT and know you have the Total won no matter what

If you have U5.5 in the NHL and it is 2-2 or you have O6.5 and it is 3-3 headed to OT you KNOW you have the game won no matter what so unless your fave team is playing or you have a bet on the side you don't care who wins - you will that is all you care

or in MLB if you have O8.5 and it is 4-4 after 5 innings you KNOW you have a winner so you can do something else

in the NFL if you have the Dog +6.5 (or more) and the game goes to OT - you have a guaranteed winner

THOSE are the best feelings in the world

No doubt in the world this guy had it. Doesn't have to do shit ever again and he hit the jackpot.

being mark zuckerberg on february 4th 2004...

being worth 1.5 billion and not have to worry about a thing the rest of your life would be a pretty amazing feeling!

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

Sitting 20 yards away from VY as he runs into the endzone on 4th and 5 to win the National Championship for my alma matter. I am sure family stuff will top that in the future, but that was the best feeling I have had to date.