What are some of your Favorite cologne(s)?

Re: What are some of your Favorite cologne(s)?

I am a colgone fanboy.....I have like 20 diffrent kinds....Just to name a few Aqua Degio, Banana Republic - Black Walnut , like 5 diffrent kinds of Calvin Kline, Polo, Polo Black, A couple diffrent bottles of Stetson

Is that still popular? :+clueless

I have a bottle of it around here somewhere from 1992, does cologne go bad?

Yea, it goes bad. If you find it, just spray some on a rag or towel or something. It probably won't have the orig smell. I've had some that still smelled but not anything close to the way it did when I got it.

When I was in high school, I used "Joop" like it was the only shit ever made. Really sweet smell. Its the red one, not green.

I wear a suit everyday now and found something that has a soft smell but also sweet and lasts alomst all day long. It is from an upscale Men's Clothing store. It was only like 60 bucks tho. It's called "Royall Muske". My dad says its been around but I just saw it there for the first time about a yr ago.

I guess it kinda has the scent of a fresh hair cut after the barber puts that powder on your neck. Its a little better smell to me tho.

MY ALLTIME FAV IS.....

sex panther by odeon!!!

60% of the time it works...every time!

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

I man that smells good is very sexy.I like it when you can not really smell till your close to him. A little goes a long way.91023i2ndw;l I like the smell of most but really like Polo.

Is that still popular? :+clueless

I have a bottle of it around here somewhere from 1992, does cologne go bad?

just asked mrs montana....she said obsession and RED were two of her favorites when we first started dating....they remind her of the 90's......

Apple

Banned

Where do you guys buy the cologne?

Dept Store, online?

gyno,

Bought most at dept stores except for the Royall Musk, which smells similar to the powder they use at a barber shop (but sweeter smelling) at a mens clothing store(custom suit store). They probably have it at many privately owned men's stores.

Growing up..remember buying the Old Spice, English Leather, Hai Ku...Every kid I knew collected all of them.

We really thought we were "the" guys on the go. Fashion trendsetters.

Nowadays, in the Las Vegas summers especially, I'm pretty much just weariing "Locker Room At Noon."

the ape

EOG Addicted

i could never buy cologne online would fear it being a fake supply

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Paul Sebastian smells great, and women seem to really like it..

buddypar4

EOG Enthusiast

Funny thing. My wife plays Golf with a lady that is a perfume rep at Nordstom's and i get about four new bottles every three weeks and after awhile they all start smelling alike.. I wear a different type about every week and the other day i put on some JOOP that probably was five or more years old.I work out every morning and when i got to the gym everytime i walked by someone they asked what i was wearing beacause it smelled good. Don't even know if they make it anymore and none of the ladies ever said anyting about the high priced one's.Maybe i better go back to the drugtore and start buying the old model's. They say everything in the old day's was better.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Havent used cologne in years, the one that used to get me the most compliments was Versace.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=553 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>JADE EAST cologne by Songo

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=dotsdivyellow colSpan=2> </TD></TR><TR><TD width=145> </TD><TD class=smcopy vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=smcopy vAlign=top>DESIGN HOUSE - Songo
YEAR INTRODUCED - 1964
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted

Persons who think that cologne attracts the opposite sex should read "The Naked Ape", by Desmond Morris.

Fahrenheit, Tommy, Drakkar Nior, Eternity.

On the "cheap" side, Aspen is very good for the cost.