Who here will be playing in a Fantasy Football League?

Re: Who here will be playing in a Fantasy Football League?

Not me. It's the one thing I can never get into or do well with.

Journeyman

EOG Master

In related news I saw on ESPN last night, poster Royalfan is projected to win 60% of all major Fantasy League action. :)

dirty

EOG Master

Cbssportsline has a fantasy section ... they by far have the best fantasy software and information available in the internet. I have played and reviewed most sites out there and none can come close to it.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Cbssportsline has a fantasy section ... they by far have the best fantasy software and information available in the internet. I have played and reviewed most sites out there and none can come close to it.

cbs is the best imo, agree with dirtstick

followed closely by playersparadise? i think thats what it was called :hangt

I will enter one with a partner since I know it takes a lot of work and time if you wanna win...12io4j2w90

I will enter one with a partner since I know it takes a lot of work and time if you wanna win...12io4j2w90

I'd have to agree that's best, Shrink. Even with it being a week to week thing, I never found enough time to stay on top of fantasy football stuff while also trying to work on ATS football plays. So I end up blowing off the fantasy football stuff and getting killed with it. Having a partner can only be a helpful thing, IMO.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

thats what brought me to this site, was the fantasy leagues from freewinners...sigh

Are you running one on there this year Dirty ??

I have always been more partial to yahoo sports, while sometimes there box scores move at an ungodly slow speed, but there information is very relevant and useful.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I will be playing fantasy football for certain. The info we get comes in handy for gambling purposes as well.

I use to play all the fantasy sports. But it goofed up my gambling. I gave extra value to the team that I was using as QB in my fantasy league.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

You want to sponsor my WCOFF team Shrink and you can have half the money won? Will wear your gear. Would be great advertising for the site. 600 or so gambler types all in the same room. Then you will have a good team to root for and don't have to do anything.

royalfan,

When is the latest you need to know by?

I will give it some thought...

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

royalfan,

When is the latest you need to know by?

I will give it some thought...

No hurrry, I will be playing anyway and can get the team name changed pretty easily right up to it to what you want it to be. If I do well, your website at the top of the standings will be sure to generate some traffic, in addition to the shirt worn at that event and would probably wear one to the precursor events. I know there are a lot of gamblers there, as there is a lot of gambling discussion on the message boards for it when the season gets rolling. Could even have some sort of contest tied into how the team does or what not if you wanted to get creative.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I have been in a league since 1990 with most of the group being in it almost that long. it is a 14-team league and we won it last season for a record 4th time. as for sites i look at several and also have to go by feel, gut, instinct and more

the ONE thing i highly suggest when it comes time to draft your defense is LOOK AT THE SKED! a team might have a great defense but if they have a ton of games against high powered offenses that isn't good while taking a 2nd tier defense that will play teams that suck on offense will be better

That is why I don't play in huge dollar leagues. Sometimes the dedication after the season starts is too time consuming for me. I try to stay under $500 if possible. And only play in one league yet to be determined. I was hoping EOG would have one for us Rooks.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Hache Man,

I know I can spank your ass...oij213490

I'm sure if you had the time to devote into Fantasy Football you probably could. :cheers

Although, I do keep hearing the same thing every year from others.......:cocktail