Drew Barrymore no make-up. I'd rather look at old pics of E. German women swim team

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: Drew Barrymore no make-up. I'd rather look at old pics of E. German women swim team

Probably the case with most celebs, hugh Raiders?

But you're definitely right about this one!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: Drew Barrymore no make-up. I'd rather look at old pics of E. German women swim team

there's quite a bunch of female celebs who look horrible without makeup

Re: Drew Barrymore no make-up. I'd rather look at old pics of E. German women swim te

Re: Drew Barrymore no make-up. I'd rather look at old pics of E. German women swim te

This one went way past all expectations.

Apple

Banned

:yikess

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

actually - i'd rather NOT look at her WITH makeup on, too

NEVER thought she was hot - NEVER

she was CUTE in "E.T." but she was like 5 and most young girls are CUTE at that age but she is anything but hot now - or ever

The Devil

EOG Master

there's quite a bunch of female celebs who look horrible without makeup

THERE IS QUITE A BUNCH OF FEMALES......PERIOD........WHO LOOK HORRIBLE WITHOUT MAKEUP...........

Journeyman

EOG Master

I've always felt Drew Barelymore was at best a dog. Amazingly she can look very decent with make up.

She just looks like she stinks, and I bet she is hairy and somewhat unkept down below....plus her boobs have always looked saggy.

a solid 4 :rolleyes:

Journeyman

EOG Master

THERE IS QUITE A BUNCH OF FEMALES......PERIOD........WHO LOOK HORRIBLE WITHOUT MAKEUP...........

Considering most are unattractive to begin with, the answer would be 96% or higher.

EOD 12io4j2w90

Was always turned off by the speech impediment personally

Apple

Banned

actually - i'd rather NOT look at her WITH makeup on, too

NEVER thought she was hot - NEVER

she was CUTE in "E.T." but she was like 5 and most young girls are CUTE at that age but she is anything but hot now - or ever

Yeah there is something about her that turns me off, dont know what it is..