ASTONISHING NFL GOSSIP: BRETT FAVRE UNRETIRES?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: ASTONISHING NFL GOSSIP: BRETT FAVRE UNRETIRES?

He never was retired. You all had to read between the lines.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Brett Favre is in the top 10 most popular players in NFL history, what DO YOU THINK?

Journeyman

EOG Master

Doesn't seem to have much to do.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AjLZCtlVu64&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AjLZCtlVu64&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Journeyman

EOG Master

Brett Favre loses by 35 to Kyle Orton last year. "Nuff said.

Yeah ?

Shall I post all his other stats from last yr, one of his best in his career?

"<TABLE class=tborder id=post1144831 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">04-03-08, 09:07 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #7 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Journeyman<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1144831", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1144831 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: LA Times rumor 'Favre talking with other teams'<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->There are plenty of teams that need a QB but which one that is in position to contend that needs one...Favre has always said he did not want to learn a new system and that was part of why he did not want to move on when GB was down....This doesn't make much sense....GB was a team in position , unless he really feels last yr was a fluke, I doubt he feels it was though.

I don't think we've seen the last of Brett, wait til the season gets closer!...just not sure there's a team out there right now, like the Ravens were a couple yrs ago, that seemed to just need a QB to get over the hump.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

as soon as he retired i said he would be back. makes him look silly.

Yawn to Favre not to the thread. Brett, gotta to know when to fold 'em. Gonna get your bell rung big time. Mark my words.

maverick

EOG Veteran

After watching some of the QB play the last few years.........anyone who doesnt think Favre still has it doesnt know football............

If teams like the Vikings,Tampa Bay had Favre they would go from decent teams to contenders over night........

Wise Guy

EOG Addicted

...If teams like the Vikings,Tampa Bay had Favre they would go from decent teams to contenders over night........

I heard on the radio that if G. Bay doesn't allow him to un-retire back to the Packers, then G. Bay must release him. So he could potentially play for the Vikings this autumn.