Mid-Night to 4am - ALL Check In

JuiceBox

EOG Senior Member
Re: Mid-Night to 4am - ALL Check In

Here, but not for long. Just finished a 10 ounce Bison steak, baked potato, and my 9th Smithwicks!! I'm out. Goodnight!

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

Wow, juice, I would be in bed if I were you, but I would have also had a nice bottle of red to go with it.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

12:32 out here in CA - and time for bed. Sportsgirl - if you are awake - cum join me in bed. we won't be getting any sleep - but who cares - the exercise will do us both some good

mofome

Banned

You leaving man? I'll hold down the fort now if you need me too..

eh, ive been here most of the day, i just dont want my name all over the forum all the time. we're good, but you can help take us into monday morning. honestly, im just please that you're here.

12io4j2w90

Apple

Banned

eh, ive been here most of the day, i just dont want my name all over the forum all the time. we're good, but you can help take us into monday morning. honestly, im just please that you're here.

12io4j2w90

Thats pretty much about impossible my man.. You are the man here:cheers people know if they want a hit thread to put "mo" in the title..

Blondie

EOG Master

You and the blinking text gyno, next thing I know you will be trying to make it glow :LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

I know and I am sure after two days it will be overused like every other new toy ::LMAO::

Speaking of which did you set your smilies yet :rolleyes:

Apple

Banned

Just noticed that feature today.. Going to change it soon

Thanks

Blondie

EOG Master

You mean you actually missed it when it was pointed out last night to Mr. Dozer?

Dam you are slacking