Do you want Government out of your life?

The Seer

EOG Dedicated
There is a very interesting book that has Liberitarians getting voted into the State of Wyoming. They vote out car and drivers licenses and replace them with mandatory certificates of insurance. Cars with no tags or plates on them are not a crime problem as every other person is packing a gun of some kind on their hip.

This is one Genie I would love to put back into the bottle. Too much control and Revenue for any State to give up now 'tho.

Re: Do you want Government out of your life?

no doubt the govt can come up with some i wanna know everything policies.

ironmike67

EOG Senior Member

Do you want Government out of your life?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

YES

The Seer

EOG Dedicated

Answer is to vote in a new president who will appoint strict Conservative Justices to the SCOUS and have the Senators confirm him or her. Right now the most powerful man in the Country is Anthony Kennedy.

DimeDR

Banned

seer, did you listen to that richard grove interview by meria heller i posted, the sheep would go stark raving mad trying to assimilate his info ... there is a transcript for it too ... here it is again if you missed it, this guy knows more about 9/11 and all its tenacles than anyone i have heard

From "Meria Heller Show Newsletter":
  • Okay. It's Memorial Day and I've been working all day. I want you to go to the free show link (eventually it will be in the archives, and in about an hour at the Ipod download). I have a two hour show that will blow your mind on 9/11. This man Richard Andrew Grove, a whistleblower who worked for the big boys and money people behind 9/11 has come out with information to set the 9/11 movement on fire.

Although many have rejected his work (too busy, big egos, whatever) including the IRS, Treasury Dept and SEC, what he exposes on Marsh & McLellan, AIG, Dyncorp, Spitzer, Stewart Air Force Base, Fitzgerald, Bremer, missing gold and bucks of 9/11, software that predicts the future and more will ASTOUND YOU as it did me. I will be having him live on the show in June, but wanted you to hear this urgent information immediately. That is why I worked on it all day.

If you are a journalist, blogger, etc., DO NOT think this is a ruse. I expect you to LISTEN intently to what this man is presenting and act on it.

If you are a friend, subscriber, past guest, listen and then relisten. Pass it on to every outlet and every email list, group you have. This information is EXPLOSIVE. The more of us that know this information, the greater the chances I won't be killed for presenting it, and the greater the chances for a real revolution in America's thinking processes.

Go beyond the explosions, destruction of evidence, etc., and learn who BENEFITTED and HOW on 9/11 to find out who the Corporate Fundamentalists are that were behind it all.

Thank you for trusting me with this one, it's well worth it.

http://www.checktheevidence.com/aud...tleblower Richard Andrew Grove - May28-06.mp3

DimeDR

Banned

id suggest to anyone to listen to him speak and read along with transcript, he gives so much info and speaks so rapidly, sheep could never keep up and theyd blow their lid early on like jack in the boxes, and be so overwhlemed by truth they be talking to themselves

The Seer

EOG Dedicated

I write software. None can predict the future. Men who have tried to write programs that predict the future value of stocks, crude oil, or anything else fail miserably. It is possible for a program to make a good guess. Some claim 80% accuracy. However, when they fail, they fail on a big enough scale that you lose all of your winnings. Men who are NFL touts brag about their programs and then go ahead and pick notorious losers. Jim Hurley does not even claim to pick the winners, he claims to have the "computer with muscles". He is not good at it.

DimeDR

Banned

thanks archie, if you are not a coward give richard a listen, it will shake you silly

Come November, if you vote for either Obama or McCain, you DEFINITELY WANT government in your life. You want government in your life like never before conceived. You are a member of the flock of sheep, begging the WOLVES for protection from the latest government created bogeyman... You have no desire to lead or control your own life, only follow. You have no concept of individual or liberty. You wouldn't know freedom if it bit you in your well cared for hind quarters. Sleep well.

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

Do you want Government out of your life?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

YES

let me think about that for a minute.......:+clueless

YES !!!!!!!!

Fiscally conservative and socially liberal :cheers

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Dime...does that mean when you are of age, you will NOT accept social security,medicaid or medicare....if they're all still viable programs then???

anyone who has a brain should be fiscally conservative

oh...except those boys who want to get handouts without working for anything

Wise Guy

EOG Addicted

oh...except those boys who want to get handouts without working for anything

Yes, what you say should be true. But, unfortunately, a huge cross section of America wants to tax the other guy to pay for social programs that we can't afford. A large percentage of my neighbors here in the ghetto pay little or no income taxes (and the taxes they do pay are not obvious to them like the property taxes contained in their rent) and they think things like free health care for everyone (no matter the cost) are just peachy.

Spytheweb

EOG Addicted

Yes, but i don't want them replaced with big business.

"The $150 billion for corporate subsidies and tax benefits eclipses the annual budget deficit of $130 billion. It's more than the $145 billion paid out annually for the core programs of the social welfare state: Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC), student aid, housing, food and nutrition, and all direct public assistance (excluding Social Security and medical care)." "After World War II, the nation's tax bill was roughly split between corporations and individuals. But after years of changes in the federal tax code and international economy, the corporate share of taxes has declined to a fourth the amount individuals pay, according to the US Office of Management and Budget." --Boston Globe series on Corporate Welfare

DimeDR

Banned

hsh, why would i not if i paid into it? not sure what you are getting at... have you listened to ron pauls view on taxes, fed reserve, irs, etc, im down with his views

The Seer

EOG Dedicated

Winston Churchill once said "Anyone who is 20 and is not a Liberal, has no heart. Anyone who by age 30 is not a Conservative, has no mind."