For Scalpers -- what's the smallest scalp you'll do

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated
Re: For Scalpers -- what's the smallest scalp you'll do

I take any scalp I can and for as much volume as possible. Unless it ties up the $ for too long.

munson15

I want winners...

Usually not worth tying the money up for less than 5% return, annualized.

Straight bet scalps I'm looking for at least 5-8 cents minimum.

In live betting scalps I'm after at least 25 cents minimum.

Apple

Banned

Instead of % let's mention amount of $$

Would you scalp for let's say a free dollar?

Which books offer the best scalping opportunities?

Johnny Detroit

EOG Senior Member

people can still scalp?

i focused on middling once it seemed it was almost a waste to do anymore. especially with the amount you could lose on mistakes.

back in the old sia/pin, etc days you could max out every account each day. was like xmas and halloween balled into one.

Which books offer the best scalping opportunities?

Would probably be best to have an account open at 5Dimes and Matchbook. And if you're a non-US person - Pinnacle, as well. Adding a few other books to the mix never hurts also.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">You guys must be bankrolled HUGE to scalp......I understand profit is profit, but gotdamm.....
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">You guys must be bankrolled HUGE to scalp......I understand profit is profit, but gotdamm.....

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Yeah, when Pinnacle and Neteller were with us, I would put the limit on each side and keep moving funds via Neteller whenever there was an imbalance. It was great! But those glory days are over.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

The gamble is getting paid. I actually think there are times when break even is ok. The give action to get action theory. Not always pounding salt up the hot side's arse. If you are really, really, good at it you can move money without banking it. The ideal week - month - whatever, would be to play - win - and not get too lopsided with any of your outs.

BTW, I am not sure how bookmakers feel about this but I would like to think scalpers perpetuate the circle of life in the offshore kingdom. Postup financiers first of all - available for buy back if somebody wants it. Some are some real fine ho's too, which might even provide happy endings.