JOURNEYMAN....YOU GET BLAMED FOR EVERYTHING....

Re: JOURNEYMAN....YOU GET BLAMED FOR EVERYTHING....

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">This thread took a turn for the worst
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Journeyman

EOG Master

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">This thread took a turn for the worst
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

AN EOG PRODUCTION STARRING IDENTITY

This thread should be why does ID get picked on daily. ID bashes no one. Just let ID post.

I don't think Journeyman got blamed for Kaz Matsui's anal fissures at the beginning of the MLB season...

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

You know Identity, I think the reason you hate Frogs is because with your clothes off your too fat to fuck body looks like a Frog. So I have a new, this is me avatar for you. All the EOG babes are doing it.

You wanna hump me for cheap?

OF...::LMAO::
:LMAO Frog you should have saved that and had aa handicapping contest with Identity where if she lost that would be her new avatar.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

raider you and i have gotten the best of fog for years.

You Identity, I put you and raiders in the same poster category. I don't even address Paddy as he is nothing more than a raiders/jjmold posting group ghost.

And what is it like to have the only true shitferbrains here to stick up for you? I guess forum misfits do find each other...

Please tell me ID, which year has it been? I normally just let everyone else rip you to shreds. But since you feel Froggy, I am giving you, raiders E harmony match, the Froggy treatment.

You likee my funny photos? I likee that now everyone here thinks of you as the too fat to fuck cow, Jen, isn't that swell?

OF...:cheers

Froggy- I see the wheel's spinning but the Hamster's dead. Keep the jokes my way and lay off ID.

At least I give you credit for admitting that you're afraid of Paddy.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

raiders, you are nothing but a scumbag lying pos. The biggest shitferbrains on the forums. The only thing you and Id have is you are both bonafide backstabbers. Even you ridiculed the too fat to fuck cow, saying nothing falls faster than a Id started thread. But that pales in comparison to the tirade you had against mofome. Or the years you and the jjmold group have spent trashing The Shrink on other forums. You are a complete joke, a proven liar, and a failed suckup, that sells out cheap to the highest bidder. Afraid of paddy? I don't even know who he is, and really could care less. Instigate your crap somewhere else, project manager of continuous failures.

OF...:finger004 yourself raiders

LOL fog....you're a class act, lil buddy!!! when you can't win an argument, resort to name calling!!!

raider - don't mind this clown. you already exposed him after he took his ball and went home after going o-fer in hoops....

:(

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Like calling me a piece of garbage? Listen you to fat to fuck cow. You have been the butt of forum jokes for my entire time on the forums. And I cannot remember a single person, not one, referring to you as a friend, no matter how hard you pretend. Your a classless C U N T ID, and nothing has changed. Well, one thing has, now everyone thinks you are a too fat to fuck stupid cow. A backstabbing biatch with no life here or on the forums. Even your pretend friend raiders laughed and ridculed your lack of posting prowess. That in all reality, you still have zero friends, have a good time on those Disneyland rides, maybe you will see a paid poster or two there, and if you are real lucky, dirty and the general.

OF...:+whipping

Last edited:

Journeyman

EOG Master

Amazingly I have waltzed thru this thread without a single gunshot towards me....well Madcapper with a reverse kosher knucklesandwich , but otherwise nadda.

:pop:

Frog- I have no idea what you're rambling about. I'd like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up my ass. Is that your way of hiding from the man?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1304278 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 07-04-08, 10:27 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #88 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->raiders72001<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1304278", true); </SCRIPT>
Project Manager

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1304278 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Of these POWER Posters....who posts the Least QUALITY threads?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->mo- Who the fuck do you think you are? Your just some dumb kid with lots of friends stroking your back. You add a few ghosts stroking you and you think you're the greatest thing to forumville next to JMan. You're a fucking joke. You want to play, lets play. No one needs a job bad enough to take shit from you.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I wonder what this project is all about?

Hey The Shrink, I'm not sure this raiders is a team player, fuck you mofome, I'll show you team player.

<!-- END SLIDE IMAGE -->The Backstabber

Traits: Sneaky, stealthy, cowardly

Why They Scare Us: You don?t know when or where this scary co-worker will strike. And often you don?t even know it until some time has passed ? and the damage has been done.

How to Deal with Them: Confront them. Anyone who goes behind your back won?t be comfortable in a face-to-face situation and will be disarmed.

I really enjoy confronting you shitferbrains...

OF...:finger004 yourself raiders

Journeyman

EOG Master

The shot at Mo seemed very strange...some definitely need their allies on the boards to stay afloat.

I don't think Raiders means what he says most of the time....just not sure which half he means.

Know what I mean?