I don't care if he K'd

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated
Girardi should be fired. They actually pitched to manny with 2 outs and a guy on third. Not only is Manny one of the best hitters in baeball, he MURDERS the yanks. I was skeptical before, but now I am convinced that Girardi is on cocaine.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master
Re: I don't care if he K'd

They should've hired Donnie Baseball, but little Steinbrenner is stubborn.

Girardi should be fired. They actually pitched to manny with 2 outs and a guy on third. Not only is Manny one of the best hitters in baeball, he MURDERS the yanks. I was skeptical before, but now I am convinced that Girardi is on cocaine.
manny couldnt hit the broad side of a barn right now. the coldest player in baseball. YOU GO TELL MOE RIVERA TO PUT HIM ON. Manny never got the bat off his shoulder.

Are you 100% sure that he made the call to pitch to ManRam? I'm not. Which is why I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt in this situation.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Are you 100% sure that he made the call to pitch to ManRam? I'm not. Which is why I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt in this situation.

I'm not 100% sure. But if you are the bench coach you don't make a ballsy call to pitch to the biggest yankee killer of all time with an open base in the 9th.