THE NUMBER MAKES NO DIFFERENCE

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
In any Sport, sides or Totals, the number is just a figure that Books derive from statistics. These numbers over time will be bang on but in an individual game the Books are open to getting beat and only have the Vig to help them.

The chances of beating the Book in normal games is zero but in this Day and Age with exchanges its likely one can continually beat them with PLUS vig. All you have to do is only bet your plays when you get plus vig, if you dont then bet it against your personal bank and watch in astonishment how it grows.

A double way of winning that you will thank me for One Year from now.:cheers

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
Re: THE NUMBER MAKES NO DIFFERENCE

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1308709 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 07-06-08, 05:22 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #1 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->WINBET<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1308709", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Enthusiast

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1308709 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->THE NUMBER MAKES NO DIFFERENCE<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->In any Sport, sides or Totals
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

There's someone with the initails BW that might disagree with you.... but hell, what does he know.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Archie,
Its not a matter of disagreeing with me. There are People who make this game pay on a regular basis but 99% dont, so its to those that my comments are focused and my posts attempt to help those who are not lucky enough to be as successful as The shrink. My derision of People like The Shrink is that they continually convey outdated adages to sound smart, knowing that its pure bollocks in this day. :cheers

In any Sport, sides or Totals, the number is just a figure that Books derive from statistics. These numbers over time will be bang on but in an individual game the Books are open to getting beat and only have the Vig to help them.

The chances of beating the Book in normal games is zero but in this Day and Age with exchanges its likely one can continually beat them with PLUS vig. All you have to do is only bet your plays when you get plus vig, if you dont then bet it against your personal bank and watch in astonishment how it grows.

A double way of winning that you will thank me for One Year from now.:cheers

How could you be so off right from the very 1st sentence?

munson15

I want winners...

Can you expand on this thought, please?