[7.7.08] ChuteBoxe's MLB Monday (+34.93 Units)

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master
Phillies (-127) for 2 Units
Dodgers (-132) for 1 Unit
Padres (-102) for 1 Unit
Twins (+164) risking 1 Unit
Rangers (+134) risking 1 Unit

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master
Re: [7.7.08] ChuteBoxe's MLB Monday (+34.93 Units)

nice work Chute!

91023i2ndw;l

Mo! Did you check out the two chase series' I had over the weekend? Take a look at Thursday-Sunday's threads. Holy sh*t. Talk about close! I was ready to stroke out! Yankees had the bases loaded in the top of the 9th on Saturday, Mo almost blew it. Then the DBacks had Johnson on the mound, pitched a gem, 10k's, and almost had the pen blow it for them. They let 1 run in, have runners on 1st and 2nd with 1 out in the top of the 9th. Talk about heart in your throat. Both games came down to the last pitch pretty much. I had the StL chase as well, with the comebacker against Chicago on Saturday. Crazy dog days of summer with a lot of money flying. Fun times kid. :+excited-

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Phillies (-127) for 2 Units (-2.54)
Dodgers (-132) for 1 Unit (+1.00)
Padres (-102) for 1 Unit (-1.02)
Twins (+164) risking 1 Unit (-1.00)
Rangers (+134) risking 1 Unit (-1.00)

Today: 1-4 (-4.56)
YTD: 198-208 (+30.37)

mofome

Banned

Mo! Did you check out the two chase series' I had over the weekend? Take a look at Thursday-Sunday's threads. Holy sh*t. Talk about close! I was ready to stroke out! Yankees had the bases loaded in the top of the 9th on Saturday, Mo almost blew it. Then the DBacks had Johnson on the mound, pitched a gem, 10k's, and almost had the pen blow it for them. They let 1 run in, have runners on 1st and 2nd with 1 out in the top of the 9th. Talk about heart in your throat. Both games came down to the last pitch pretty much. I had the StL chase as well, with the comebacker against Chicago on Saturday. Crazy dog days of summer with a lot of money flying. Fun times kid. :+excited-

I was watching the yanks game, that had to be extra tough seeing as they're you're team! in the end, all worked out. what a record you have overall.

:cheers

rjt721

EOG Master

Man, you weren't kidding, whenever we're on the same games we both get torched. Please stay away from the BoSox, Cincy, Jays U and LAD U for Tuesday. :)

Bounce back tomorrow. 91023i2ndw;l