Does your team need to Buy or Sell before the deadline?

mofome

Banned
I would like my Os to move Roberts to Mil if they would deal escobar as part of a deal. I love Roberts, but Mil needs a leadoff bat terribly and the Os are starting to build a nice collection of youth.

Re: Does your team need to Buy or Sell before the deadline?

The Mets need to buy: a starter, a reliever, and an outfield bat.

Sherrill Rp

91023i2ndw;l

Mo, i know you've been on this guy forever, but 27 saves on the O's isn't really something to laugh at...

After last night, I'd be willing to swap you Wagner for Sherrill, straight up...

mofome

Banned

Mo, i know you've been on this guy forever, but 27 saves on the O's isn't really something to laugh at...

After last night, I'd be willing to swap you Wagner for Sherrill, straight up...

27 saves doesnt mean anything if you've had 82 chances. He has allowed at least one base runner in each of his last 7 appearances. I watch him every time he gets in, hes not a good player. I would gladly take a low level - high ceiling prospect for him.

:cheers

27 saves doesnt mean anything if you've had 82 chances. He has allowed at least one base runner in each of his last 7 appearances. I watch him every time he gets in, hes not a good player. I would gladly take a low level - high ceiling prospect for him.

:cheers

I think the guy has good stuff and is doing well for his first year of closing. I do see your point, however. Wagner is driving me insane right now. You can at least say Sherrill is a rook, Wagner is supposed to be an elite.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I would like my Os to move Roberts to Mil if they would deal escobar as part of a deal. I love Roberts, but Mil needs a leadoff bat terribly and the Os are starting to build a nice collection of youth.

escobar for roberts? LOL.... You would have to give up much more than that

mofome

Banned

I think the guy has good stuff and is doing well for his first year of closing. I do see your point, however. Wagner is driving me insane right now. You can at least say Sherrill is a rook, Wagner is supposed to be an elite.

well, george is 31 years old. Sherrill puts people on and really doesn't have a great assortment of pitches imo. I want to puke every time he comes in. I just want him to have a few decent outings, raise his value a bit, and ship him off. Johnson/Sarfate can handle the closing duties.

Cardinals need to get some pitching and possibly another bat before they get lapped by both the Cubs and Brewers in the next month or so