My private file on each poster, I will reveal one or two 'bits' from each, enjoy.(no bashing)

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: My private file on each poster, I will reveal one or two 'bits' from each, enjoy.(no bashing)

Swede you look like a young Courtnex Cox in the latest avatar baby!

Hope that makes up! ;)

mofome

Banned
Re: My private file on each poster, I will reveal one or two 'bits' from each, enjoy.

Re: My private file on each poster, I will reveal one or two 'bits' from each, enjoy.

Nick,

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out by the TITLE of this thread, that is has NOTHING to do with sports...

Nobody is forcing you to enter...

Yet you do...

Interesting...:rolleyes:

Nick just can't get over his personal issues with me. Thats all. He doesn't like that i used to make some jokes and hes already admitted to being someone that holds grudges. Simple enough and fair enough. To each their own.

Re: My private file on each poster, I will reveal one or two 'bits' from each, enjoy.(no bashing)

No you dont WVU. Youre saying what others think, Ive tried saying it in the past too, but the founder wants to ignore our concerns. This place used to be a great place to go, talk sports, pass time and gamble. Its really changed for the worse with the new additions that have come in. Unfortunately, the constant bs is here to stay.

You know...I heard the same sentiments at another board that got their panties all in a knot when it came time for us to make our exit. Women. Can't live with us....cry like babies when we leave. Just sayin'

Swede you look like a young Courtnex Cox in the latest avatar baby!

Hope that makes up! ;)

Really? I was hoping you wouldn't have a chin comment given the profile view. :devil:

Thank you. I probably look like her because I'm WAY too skinny in that pic. I love Coutney Cox...but I'm not tryin' to weigh 105 pounds EVER again!

mofome

Banned

You know...I heard the same sentiments at another board that got their panties all in a knot when it came time for us to make our exit. Women. Can't live with us....cry like babies when we leave. Just sayin'

pay no mind, we all have those that get sad when we're around.

:+crying-5

sweded,

I hear you and agree...:cheers

I don't want this type of negativity on EOG...

One thing that makes EOG different is the very thing Nick is bitching about...

But hey, what would I know? :rolleyes:

My 2 cents,

THE SHRINK

sweded,

I hear you and agree...:cheers

I don't want this type of negativity on EOG...

One thing that makes EOG different is the very thing you are bitching about...

But hey, what would I know? :rolleyes:

My 2 cents,

THE SHRINK

How am I bitching? I just think it's funny.

panther

EOG Dedicated

well I think you girls are cool

I edited it to reflect who I was talking about and it wasn't you, lol...91023i2ndw;l

You are too fast!!!

mofome

Banned

How am I bitching? I just think it's funny.

who said you were bitching?

:pop:

Journeyman

EOG Master

I edited it to reflect who I was talking about and it wasn't you, lol...91023i2ndw;l

You are too fast!!!

Shrink can't hit the fastball anymore :+clueless S-L-O-W

I said she was a bitch, but not bitching. Although, that's completely off topic.

I want the book on me by Journeyman and 5-Star. :pop:

Shrink can't hit the fastball anymore :+clueless S-L-O-W

I guess that is what happens when you get up there in age huh?:+textinb3

who said you were bitching?

:pop:

Shrink. He's really mean!! :mad:

sl55

EOG Veteran

Nick,

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out by the TITLE of this thread, that is has NOTHING to do with sports...

Nobody is forcing you to enter...

Yet you do...

Interesting...:rolleyes:

According to our traffic numbers, they have never been higher than they are lately...

You are entitled to your opinion, but the numbers don't support your claim...

And how much of this traffic you speak of is depositing in your posted books?I would bet that numbers down,but I guess somebody will figure that out soon enough.I think those are the numbers advertisers look at,but hey ,guys like Nick could be wrong.:rolleyes:

Thanks Shrink. Lots of pictures I hope.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

And how much of this traffic you speak of is depositing in your posted books?I would bet that numbers down,but I guess somebody will figure that out soon enough.I think those are the numbers advertisers look at,but hey ,guys like Nick could be wrong.:rolleyes:

Ding ding.. We have a winner. Thought the exact same thing.

mofome

Banned

Down from when?

mofome

Banned

Shrink. He's really mean!! :mad:

We will do something about him.

:+whipping

Excuse me people....Sporty and I argued over Mo for a few posts....and this shit has been going on twice as long. Blah blah blah....the girls ruin everything...blah blah blah. Got it. Now, can we PLEASE get Jman back in here so I can learn about my fellow posters? And also find out why everyone is so concerned with him being stiff. I mean, is it jealousy that they're not...is he sticking it places he shouldn't? What gives?

panther

EOG Dedicated

its fucking baseball season

lets see what that# looks like come football

mofome

Banned

eh, i cant believe that any numbers are down since last year in July.

Excuse me people....Sporty and I argued over Mo for a few posts....and this shit has been going on twice as long. Blah blah blah....the girls ruin everything...blah blah blah. Got it. Now, can we PLEASE get Jman back in here so I can learn about my fellow posters? And also find out why everyone is so concerned with him being stiff. I mean, is it jealousy that they're not...is he sticking it places he shouldn't? What gives?

Enquiring minds do need to know. Swede and I would like the Journeyman profile, please.

sweded,

There are some out there who despise mofome and me. Yet, they are fixated in everything we do here and they try to divide...

In fact, there is actually a site that uses much of our content on EOG in a negative light...

Even though I ignore them, they can't seem to stop talking about EOG...

They make no money, they are very bitter, and yes, I believe they are jealous...

Carry on...:pop:

THE SHRINK

Enquiring minds do need to know. Swede and I would like the Journeyman profile, please.
So would I!

sl55

EOG Veteran

So nobody bets on baseball,golf,tennis,wnba,afl or any other sports during July.Interesting prognosis.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I just went platimum again....and I left this thread halfway thru it.

mofome

Banned

So nobody bets on baseball,golf,tennis,wnba,afl or any other sports during July.Interesting prognosis.

Who said that? You can't just make things up and act as if someone else said them.

:nono

sweded,

There are some out there who despise mofome and me. Yet, they are fixated in everything we do here and they try to divide...

In fact, there is actually a site that uses much of our content on EOG in a negative light...

Even though I ignore them, they can't seem to stop talking about EOG..

They make no money, they are very bitter, and yes, I believe they are jealous...

Carry on...:pop:

THE SHRINK
DO they talk about Mo and me and Swede having sex, too? :devil:

Dear sl55,
Thank you for your concern about the good of the board. In the spirit of keeping every thread on topic, can you please not talk about sports and gambling unless they are directly related to the facts you've collected about another poster.
Hearts,
Me

J

joeybagadonuts

I just went platimum again....and I left this thread halfway thru it.

Wow, your children must be so proud, Journeystiff! Keep up the good work of starting 'platinum' threads at gambling sites... Man, the haters most be really jealous of you, you are going to leave one hell of a legacy behind!
:rolleyes:

Wow, your children must be so proud, Journeystiff! Keep up the good work of starting 'platinum' threads at gambling sites... Man, the haters most be really jealous of you, you are going to leave one hell of a legacy behind!

Okay, I know how to resolve this. How about a friendly drinking game? Good? Everytime someone calls Jman a stiff, drink. We should all be drunk and making out within the hour. 91023i2ndw;l

sl55

EOG Veteran

Who said that? You can't just make things up and act as if someone else said them.

:nono
Read the post I responded to,he makes it sound like this time of year has no action,if I'm wrong I stand corrected.

Read the post I responded to,he makes it sound like this time of year has no action,if I'm wrong I stand corrected.

:+thought-

:hug:

DRINK!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers