Pats -700 to win division.. Free Money?

P2M

EOG Member
Re: Pats -700 to win division.. Free Money?

Is this free money?

You betcha bud! A lot more certain money than your Hilary Clinton to win democratic nomination! lol

If the Patriots don't win the AFC East, it would be a total shocker... I don't know if any of those other 3 teams will finish above 8-8? Will they?

:+clueless

Apple

Banned

You betcha bud! A lot more certain money than your Hilary Clinton to win democratic nomination! lol

If the Patriots don't win the AFC East, it would be a total shocker... I don't know if any of those other 3 teams will finish above 8-8? Will they?

:+clueless

:(

That was a horrible performance.. I'm not messing with politics seriously ever again.. Fukkin 2 year Junior Senator beats the Clintons:+clueless ....

Good to see you here bud

You might as well get in now with that. The odds will only get lower from here and be taken off the board a few weeks or so into the season. I remember last season at one point they went to -20000 (yeah, risking $20,000 to win $100)

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I agree Gyno, only thing closer to free money is a sure scalp......

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

SD -250 is safer and cheaper, IMO. There is no team nearly as good as Buffalo in the AFC West.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

SD -250 is safer and cheaper, IMO. There is no team nearly as good as Buffalo in the AFC West.

SD should win it - will be shocked if they don't

Pats are a 100% DEAD MORTAL STONE CINCH LOCK to win the East but you'll NEVER see me tying up my money for 4-5 months on a -700 play

bmore

EOG Enthusiast

hey bud good to see ya!! that is free money for sure my friend its just a question of how long you want to tie the free money up for. i have a seperate account that i just use for futures...i'll have my picks up later this week. :cheers

bmore

EOG Enthusiast

i like the SD future as well. buff will make the playoffs IMO and are a team to watch out for

Apple

Banned

hey bud good to see ya!! that is free money for sure my friend its just a question of how long you want to tie the free money up for. i have a seperate account that i just use for futures...i'll have my picks up later this week. :cheers

bmore is solid with football:cheers

JohnnyLaRue

EOG Senior Member

Wow just wow. Thank goodness I dropped $$ on the Jets and Bucs to win the division as soon as the trade rumors started. My logic was one of them was bound to get Favre and I'd get nice odds before the numbers were changed.

High Times

EOG Master

The Patriots will still win the AFC east with ease.

No way are the other AFC east teams better than the Patriots even without Tom Brady.

All you people are underestimating how good this team is, not how good Brady is, but how good this team is.

Belichek already is talking about how the Patriots are a team and not 1 player. He will challenge the team to prove the Patriots are not just 1 man, but a team of men and the Patriots will win the AFC east with ease.

It's amazing how every one thinks this team can't win now. I'm amazed at how you all act like sheep were you all actually want the Patriots to lose now, but they won't!

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Good luck Gyno. Tough break with Brady going down in the first game for sure. Something nobody could possibly expect to happen but I still think they can take the division. Cassel should be able to find success with Welker and Moss as targets. He may be a little shaky for a couple of games since he hasn't started in 8+ years but I find it hard not to have success with those weapons. I'm sure the Pats will rely on their running game a bit more as well...hard to ever count Hoodie out of the game.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Ahh...good to hear Gyno. Saved quite a bit of stress for sure.

bmore

EOG Enthusiast

I didn't bet this

glad to hear that bro. i think Buff is the team no one is talking about that could win this division now. i thought before the season started that Buff would make the playoffs and i am even more confident (obviously) now