Should Swede and I stop talking about it and just have sex with Mo?

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated
Re: Should Swede and I stop talking about it and just have sex with Mo?

and take pictures.. but block out mo in the pictures and post them here.

Wait...does this mean you're giving me permission?! :cheering:

Mo, rest up....you have some pretty serious dream luvin' to live up to.

I kind of enjoy the entertainment side of this whole "affair..." :pop:

Once you "DO IT" with mofome, then what? :+clueless

Anyone have thoughts on what the over/under line should be on how long mo will "last"? :)

Wait...does this mean you're giving me permission?! :cheering:

Mo, rest up....you have some pretty serious dream luvin' to live up to.

Sorry Swedles, my luv - I am unwilling to share my Mo with you. You're just going to have to stick to the dreams :devil:

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

you guys need to xtube this if it really goes down i wanna see swededs cha cha penetrated...........just incase this isn't a virtual internet reality fantasy ..............<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

sorry i posted that in the wrong thread moments ago

you guys need to xtube this if it really goes down i wanna see swededs cha cha penetrated...........just incase this isn't a virtual internet reality fantasy ..............<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

This is too good to be on xtube. We're talking major money with a retail tape release. Give Vivid Video a call.

:houra

The Devil

EOG Master

SG U CAN HAVE SEX WITH MO........SEND SWEDED TO ME.........I WASN'T CALLED BIG FRED BECAUSE IM 6-3

Deuce

EOG Addicted

Ahem...Swede...

She is in a relationship already, no?

I vote no. (for now)

Sorry Mo.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Yes if you want to be with someone vastly inferior to me and you want to be with someone who isn't anywhere near as handsome, modest, intelligent, modest, capable, modest, skilled, modest and modest as me

why settle for a kiddie ride when you can hop on a "thrill a second" ride that will be the best you have ever had. Mo isn't packing 15-inches of Titanium between his legs and while i realize that might be too big for both of you - only if at once - if you 2 share you can each get almost 8 inches of me

So go ahead and have a 3-some with Mo - but when all is said and done and you realize you coulda done A LOT better with me - you will be sorry. so why not skip the regret and head straight for the best

PM me and we can set up a time and place for this

We all know what they say about guys that have to resort to bad mouthing the competition!!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

We all know what they say about guys that have to resort to bad mouthing the competition!!

not fair

i am not badmouthing him - just saying they can do a LOT better with.........ME! the truth is a defense aagainst libel - and this is the truth. i am just letting them know why bother with someone other than the best when they can get THE BEST

mofome

Banned

The largest compliment winky will ever receive; being referred to as competition for me.

mofome

Banned

Which "her"? :devil:

well, i certainly cant top whatever swede has dreamed up. As for you, that all depends. If you want to be done in time to watch your favorite television programs, i can guarantee you'll be pleased.

Dante

EOG Veteran

have sex With Winky.... he can handle you two hotties... he is a ladies man beyond belief

well, i certainly cant top whatever swede has dreamed up. As for you, that all depends. If you want to be done in time to watch your favorite television programs, i can guarantee you'll be pleased.

Well, if we start in the morning and my favorite show doesn't come on til midnight, this should work! :houra :houra :houra

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

have sex With Winky.... he can handle you two hotties... he is a ladies man beyond belief

thanks

i just need your addy to send ya the $100 i promised you for saying this

having sex with 2 women at once is nothing. last year i had a restraining order placed on me by the Miss America pageant because for the 15 years before that ALL 51 contestants would "kidnap" me and "force" me to be their sex slave the week before the pageant and wouldn't let me go until i had sex with each and every 1 of them - so sex with Sports and Swede ain't nothing compared to 51 women at once

panther

EOG Dedicated

Well, if we start in the morning and my favorite show doesn't come on til midnight, this should work! :houra :houra :houra

my kind of women

under 2 hrs is a quickie

I vote "NO" cause I bet he sings "Rocky Top" at the uh...crucial moment and no one should have to hear that.

I vote "NO" cause I bet he sings "Rocky Top" at the uh...crucial moment and no one should have to hear that.
::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO::

:cheers

mofome

Banned

Rocky Top will be playing all night long to get us in the mood.

:cheers