My private file on each poster, I will reveal one or two 'bits' from each, enjoy.(no bashing)

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: My private file on each poster, I will reveal one or two 'bits' from each, enjoy.(no bashing)

SL55 glad I can make you feel so wonderful about yourself on a semi-daily basis.

I'm sure you're a perfect citizen with an impeccable life.

Thanks again for patronizing my thread.

sl55

EOG Veteran
Re: My private file on each poster, I will reveal one or two 'bits' from each, enjoy.(no bashing)

SL55 glad I can make you feel so wonderful about yourself on a semi-daily basis.

I'm sure you're a perfect citizen with an impeccable life.

Thanks again for patronizing my thread.
I've had nothing to say about you and your ways of doing business in well over a month.Now post a thread recently whereI have,you can't and once again you are grasping at straws.I do not need to do your work for you,go ahead and show us the evidence hot shot.

Shrink,

Did you ever think these "complainers" are actually trying to protect people from the scammers that troll this site, as well as other gambling forums?

I know you can't really answer this seeing as you employee a guy that stiffed a fellow forum poster and tried to scam people selling flyers while working for you in the past.

Just think back to your "watch-dog" days. When you actually (at least on the surface) pretended to care about people getting ripped off. Now you talk a big game about "being stand-up" but in the same breath pay an admited scammer and stiff to work at your site.

Just know some of us see right through your bs and want to make others aware of it.

Carry on.

This is a great post. I have never had a problem with Journeyman, but others who have stiffed run here and are protected. Then they knock the other sites because the people and Wil can see thru the BS. Those people add nothing to the sites, and get in the way of all the good stuff used to help make money.

I think we should all have a stiff drink and be friends :cheers

Shrink,

Did you ever think these "complainers" are actually trying to protect people from the scammers that troll this site, as well as other gambling forums?

I know you can't really answer this seeing as you employee a guy that stiffed a fellow forum poster and tried to scam people selling flyers while working for you in the past.

Just think back to your "watch-dog" days. When you actually (at least on the surface) pretended to care about people getting ripped off. Now you talk a big game about "being stand-up" but in the same breath pay an admited scammer and stiff to work at your site.

Just know some of us see right through your bs and want to make others aware of it.

Carry on.

A quick review on all of your posts reveals your agenda...

http://forums.eog.com/search.php?searchid=878799

I wish you the best,

I don't choose to live my life like this...

THE SHRINK

Re: My private file on each poster, I will reveal one or two 'bits' from each, enjoy.

Re: My private file on each poster, I will reveal one or two 'bits' from each, enjoy.

I do believe you have the best idea of all day.12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

• sl55 thinks ken is a homo for allowing people to post here who have stiffed. fair enough.
  • sl55 thinks jman is a homo for stiffing. fair enough.
  • shrink knows what sl55 thinks and has heard it enough by now. fair enough.
  • jman could care less what sl55 thinks. fair enough.
  • therx hired jman when he owed money.
  • ken hired jman when he owed someone on therx money.
  • jman is a great poster and it would make everyones life better if he paid.
  • jman doesn't really give a rats balls.
  • col will beat mil tonight.
  • the end

ballwonder

EOG Master

This turned out to be a great thread.

Still waiting for the Journeyman file on me. You can find Sportsgirl and I in the bar doing Jager shots.

J

joeybagadonuts

A quick review on all of your posts reveals your agenda...

I wish you the best,

I don't choose to live my life like this...

THE SHRINK

Other than what i stated in that last post about protecting people from stiffs (drink "girls", drink) and scammers, what exactly is my agenda, honestly, i am curious?

Journeyman

EOG Master

• sl55 thinks ken is a homo for allowing people to post here who have stiffed. fair enough.
  • sl55 thinks jman is a homo for stiffing. fair enough.
  • shrink knows what sl55 thinks and has heard it enough by now. fair enough.
  • jman could care less what sl55 thinks. fair enough.
  • therx hired jman when he owed money.
  • ken hired jman when he owed someone on therx money.
  • jman is a great poster and it would make everyones life better if he paid.
  • jman doesn't really give a rats balls.
  • col will beat mil tonight.
  • the end

Let me add I was suckered by The Rx after 5 years of working there, 'everyday' into taking on a job that ended up costing me my entire summer last yr, only to find out after the fact it was all for nothing. Which put me in that spot, and then told I would not only not be able to continue working that job I put so much time into (all while giving up my regular work) but I would also more than likely have my pay cut by 50%, the timing of the entire fiasco could not have been worse.

I never had a problem with a poster before, I gave away my own money and gifts over the years (rare on the forums) and people want to make this out that I am this awful person who was just looking to hurt people, when they know NOTHING about me.

I said it will be fixed , and it will....not making excuses, I learned from the situation to never trust that working for anyone will last, no matter how much effort you give....and even though I was promised so much and got nothing in the end, those are the breaks.

Not saying I'm the victim but I was promised a lot and ended up with nothing.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Other than what i stated in that last post about protecting people from stiffs (drink "girls", drink) and scammers, what exactly is my agenda, honestly, i am curious?

You take shots at everyone who works on these boards, don't lie clown, I can dig up the posts where you're bashing many of the mods, you've been doing it for 6-7 years.

I have seen you say shit about just about every paid poster.....you must feel like shit to have to bash people the way you do, get some help.

mofome

Banned

Let me add I was suckered by The Rx after 5 years of working there, 'everyday' into taking on a job that ended up costing me my entire summer last yr, only to find out after the fact it was all for nothing. Which put me in that spot, and then told I would not only not be able to continue working that job I put so much time into (all while giving up my regular work) but I would also more than likely have my pay cut by 50%, the timing of the entire fiasco could not have been worse.

I never had a problem with a poster before, I gave away my own money and gifts over the years (rare on the forums) and people want to make this out that I am this awful person who was just looking to hurt people, when they know NOTHING about me.

I said it will be fixed , and it will....not making excuses, I learned from the situation to never trust that working for anyone will last, no matter how much effort you give....and even though I was promised so much and got nothing in the end, those are the breaks.

That is the first time ive ready anything on the specific situation, i generally don't care to get too involved in other peoples business unless my opinion is asked for. Someone that gives things out of his own pocket doesn't seem like someone who would then turn into a 'stiff' there are obviously some personal circumstances that are no anyone elses business. If you say it will be taken care of, thats all that really matters. At the end of the day, even if we feel we've been treated poorly, its still on us to act in a manner that reflects who we are. If someone else was a douche bag, fuck'em.

Hope it all gets resolved, thanks for the short explanation.

12io4j2w90

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

I wish, the P's had a intervention with me this weekend after I fell on my dads freshly waxed garage floor trying to get back to my, I GET CHEATED sit and go on Pokerstars....Back to the intervention, I fell on the floor with 2 Miller Lites in my hand and really FUCKED my back up, but DID NOT spill a drop of beer.......Second, I know that I'm an alcoholic and need some help, but fuck it, this country is going to shit and I hate my life, so I drink.........Ken can you help me, do I need help, but really does anyone even care ????

Sorry to High Jack
Hitdogg

That sounds like a bummer, sweetie. I am unqualified to do the "Journeyman profile" but to you seem like a good guy to me - even if I did originally think you had your head in your ass. :devil:

I hope all this works out for you.

I wish, the P's had a intervention with me this weekend after I fell on my dads freshly waxed garage floor trying to get back to my, I GET CHEATED sit and go on Pokerstars....Back to the intervention, I fell on the floor with 2 Miller Lites in my hand and really FUCKED my back up, but DID NOT spill a drop of beer.......Second, I know that I'm an alcoholic and need some help, but fuck it, this country is going to shit and I hate my life, so I drink.........Ken can you help me, do I need help, but really does anyone even care ????

Sorry to High Jack
Hitdogg

I care. Deeply. We should have a soda and talk it over. :)

These are ALL from JULY and we are only 7 days into it...:pop:

1-Seriously, Jman, how can you critize ANYONE?

you wished cancer on a fellow poster
tried to sell flyers to scam $
are the biggest shut-in in forum history (honestly, when was the last time you left...

2-thank god someone finally said this... ruining the forum, imo. i would rather read journeystiffs posts that the drivel posted back and forth between mo/shrink/blondie and the "girls"

3-Wow, your children must be so proud, Journeystiff! Keep up the good work of starting 'platinum' threads at gambling sites... Man, the haters most be really jealous of you, you are going to leave one...

4-'ll play.

Also, I really don't think 5*stiff should be allowed to play until he pays his debt, but that's just me.

5-No way, the new mods are MUCH more heavy handed than General and Dirty. Bucsfade has been on a power trip lately, so I suspect it was he.

Oh, btw, Bucsfade, thanks for blocking me from changing my...

6-So I take it you got your saxaphone out of hock? way to go, panther. You are almost as 'big time' as J-stiff.

7-Jeff, you insolent fuck, I was posting these for you to play against madcapper. I didnt see the post where you said he quit.

Anyways, I have no interest in posting plays against you, nor anyone...

8-Hey Shrink

No one touched my post in this thread, they disabled my ability to change my tagline as well as having a signature under the USER CP. I can agree that my signature could have been...

9-Queue canned answer from Shrink about how it's not his problem, this happened at the RX, blah, blah, blah.

10- I'm on your side Bigbet, no reason that Journeystiff should be welcome at ANY gambling...

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

I would rather have a Wild Turkey on the rocks.......

I think I need a drink after checking out this thread....

J

joeybagadonuts

These are ALL from JULY and we are only 7 days into it...:pop:

1-Seriously, Jman, how can you critize ANYONE?

you wished cancer on a fellow poster
tried to sell flyers to scam $
are the biggest shut-in in forum history (honestly, when was the last time you left...

2-thank god someone finally said this... ruining the forum, imo. i would rather read journeystiffs posts that the drivel posted back and forth between mo/shrink/blondie and the "girls"

3-Wow, your children must be so proud, Journeystiff! Keep up the good work of starting 'platinum' threads at gambling sites... Man, the haters most be really jealous of you, you are going to leave one...

4-'ll play.

Also, I really don't think 5*stiff should be allowed to play until he pays his debt, but that's just me.

5-No way, the new mods are MUCH more heavy handed than General and Dirty. Bucsfade has been on a power trip lately, so I suspect it was he.

Oh, btw, Bucsfade, thanks for blocking me from changing my...

6-So I take it you got your saxaphone out of hock? way to go, panther. You are almost as 'big time' as J-stiff.

7-Jeff, you insolent fuck, I was posting these for you to play against madcapper. I didnt see the post where you said he quit.

Anyways, I have no interest in posting plays against you, nor anyone...

8-Hey Shrink

No one touched my post in this thread, they disabled my ability to change my tagline as well as having a signature under the USER CP. I can agree that my signature could have been...

9-Queue canned answer from Shrink about how it's not his problem, this happened at the RX, blah, blah, blah.

10- I'm on your side Bigbet, no reason that Journeystiff should be welcome at ANY gambling...

And what sort of 'agenda' are those posts supposed to so clearly show I promote? I call out self-admited stiffs and give your mods a hard time for CENSORING me. I also talked shit to Jeff Jones for not being able to read.

P.S. I noticed how you selectively took out my nice plus baseball day I posted. Guess you only care about this lame man drama, not actual BETTING.

I feel like relapsing...

Sportsgirl is looking better and better with the quality beer.

Remember when Journeyman used to buy pizzas and send them out to the posters.

Remember when Journeyman used to buy pizzas and send them out to the posters.
I am a bit of a beer snob. And I like Greek and Hawaiian pizza :)

mofome

Banned

And what sort of 'agenda' are those posts supposed to so clearly show I promote? I call out self-admited stiffs and give your mods a hard time for CENSORING me. I also talked shit to Jeff Jones for not being able to read.

P.S. I noticed how you selectively took out my nice plus baseball day I posted. Guess you only care about this lame man drama, not actual BETTING.

I dont censor joey.

:nono

mofome

Banned

I like Naty Ice.

:cheers

I am a bit of a beer snob. And I like Greek and Hawaiian pizza :)

There is no better beer in the summer than Skinny Dip brewed right up the road from me in Fort Collins.

WVU

EOG Master

Facts of Life: short version. I've never jumped into this matter because I truly don't give a fuck one way or the other, but there are many here who can't seem to let it go. Most of the people here don't give two tinker's damns who has stiffed, screwed, scammed, etc., or been stiffed. Maybe the few "professionals" care, but the vast majority here appear to be recreational gamblers. To most, the unpaid wager is solely between the parties involved, and it's ridiculous that so many people here allow themselves to get a hard-on daily over something that really isn't their business. It's not as if the constant harping is going to have any effect, except to keep the he-said/he-said drama at full tilt.
As for my advice, take note of those who appear to have problems paying off a wager, and don't bet with someone on an anonymous internet forum!!12io4j2w9012io4j2w9012io4j2w90

This is the best post I have read on the subject.
:thumbsup

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted

Sensational Thread!!! I am starting to change my mind on Jman. I have insulted Jman once or twice. I apologize. What next from your fertile mind, Jman?( and for all you wags please make no mention of fertilizer.)

Apple

Banned

No you dont WVU. Youre saying what others think, Ive tried saying it in the past too, but the founder wants to ignore our concerns. This place used to be a great place to go, talk sports, pass time and gamble. Its really changed for the worse with the new additions that have come in. Unfortunately, the constant bs is here to stay.

Nick,

I'm truly sorry you feel with this way. Sucks to read that an old school guy is not enjoying EOG as much as before..

I think when football season is back in full swing EOG will be more to your liking, I really hope it is.

Take care Nick, you tell it like it is and I for one respect that.

Have always respected Nick for speaking his mind. Good, solid no-nonsense poster. Hope you continue to post here buddy :cheers

In ANY forum, there's always gonna be threads that posters feel aren't worthwhile. IMO, it's best to just skip over those and move on to something you'd rather read about and comment on.

It's just like reading the newspaper. You skip thru most of it to get to the sports page or the politics section or whatever you enjoy reading about the most