All Aboard!!!HA HA HA

Let's see how well this system works on this Monday night guys...REMEMBER, this is a system I've been working on, so take it for what it's worth...very new ! This system is based on stats both team and pitching matchups....I'm trying to figure out what stats to keep in here and which ones to drop off, so this is only a test run still. It's done good some days, and marginal on others. Public opinion is not considered in this, I think there are trends for certain days of the week for that, still doing research on the one. Blah Blah Blah, so here we go for today.......
System had the Rays and lost
Pirates
Twins
Phillies
Angels
Brewers
A's
Marlins
Braves
Let's see how this goes and I will keep working on it as we go....
GL with all your wagers tonite gang!!!!!!!!!:cheers

Re: All Aboard!!!HA HA HA

I really like the Angels tonite guys and think the Brewers are a good selection as well...........Hope you all do well tonite:cheers

4thQtrGlory

EOG Enthusiast

I took..

PHIL
LAA
TWINS/BOS Under
PITT
FLA
LAD
MILW

Pitt and the bos/minn game looks good so far, but the you can stick a fork in the Phils tonight2938u4ji23

Good luck Crazy. I like all of these except I'm against you on the braves and phillies and 50-50 on the twins.

I took..

PHIL
LAA
TWINS/BOS Under
PITT
FLA
LAD
MILW

Pitt and the bos/minn game looks good so far, but the you can stick a fork in the Phils tonight2938u4ji23
Yup, the Phillies ain't looking too good man!!! Hope your night turns out good for ya!:cheers

Good luck Crazy. I like all of these except I'm against you on the braves and phillies and 50-50 on the twins.
Thanks buddy, good thing you're against the Phillies so far!!!:doh1 These are all system plays I'm trying out so who knows...but I do think the Braves do well tonite....Remember when they went to the Angels recently??? Almost swept em........GL tonite may'n:cheers