Sitdown with The Journeyman" WVU come in and tell us all about that free dinner with The Shrink!

Journeyman

EOG Master
Love to have ya for one of my old interview style threads.

Will you join me?

We will be serving fried Octupus in the green room :houra

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Sitdown with The Journeyman" WVU come in and tell us all about that free dinner with The Shrink!

WVU lets set it up for tonight, or when you have time...should be fun.

WVU

EOG Master
Re: Sitdown with The Journeyman" WVU come in and tell us all about that free dinner with The Shrink!

lol. I was the last one to have your sitdown. I am ready when you are

Journeyman

EOG Master

This has a better theme though :)

...will you be around tonight?

WVU

EOG Master

Yeah, I will be.

The Mo is mine!!!

Oops...did I do that thing again? :devil:

Kidding Jman. I look forward to watching you pick WVU's brain. 12io4j2w90

this sounds interesting ... I look forward to seeing the interviewing skills of the Journeyman. I will make editing notes. :devil:

ballwonder

EOG Master

What time you guys doing this? Should be some good reading.

Journeyman

EOG Master

this sounds interesting ... I look forward to seeing the interviewing skills of the Journeyman. I will make editing notes. :devil:

Turkey! :finger004

lets set it up for 8 or 9 EDT:+excited-

WVU

EOG Master

ok, sometime around 8-9

mofome

Banned
Re: Sitdown with The Journeyman" WVU come in and tell us all about that free dinner w

Re: Sitdown with The Journeyman" WVU come in and tell us all about that free dinner w

:pop:

Journeyman

EOG Master

I will ask all the tough questions, Larry King style.

Hopefully we will get answers :)

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Maybe I should do the interviewing and then this could get really juicy.

WVU

EOG Master

Maybe I should do the interviewing and then this could get really juicy.

No, I would be likely to ignore you. You are clueless and a blowhard. Thanks for stopping by.

:finger004

Tuckman

Uh Poster

start this now, i have something to do later, get this bitch going.. chop chop 91023i2ndw;l

5 star bomb

EOG Master

No, I would be likely to ignore you. You are clueless and a blowhard. Thanks for stopping by.

:finger004

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

I will ask all the tough questions, Larry King style.

Hopefully we will get answers :)

Will you be YELLING out random names of cities as you ask the questions ?? :+textinb3

Timetopay

EOG Master

Hopefully the people get to call in like on Larry King.

I got a question. When you were a mod with RX did you rip Journeyman in the back room with the rest of the mods?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I got a question. When you were a mod with RX did you rip Journeyman in the back room with the rest of the mods?

thud :cocktail

WVU

EOG Master

answering other posters' questions here would be setting a bad precedent so I will have to abstain.

12io4j2w90

Journeyman

EOG Master

Will you be YELLING out random names of cities as you ask the questions ?? :+textinb3

Yes and I'll also randomly announce my upcoming guests over my currents guests answers :houra

Journeyman

EOG Master

Okay lets get the ball rolling!

WVU how are you tonight my friend? We go way back on these forums...good to see you back posting, how's your summer going?

Lets start by reminding everyone that you met EOG founder , 'The Shrink' Dr Kenneth Weitzner, last week while he was vacationing down your way in Fla. for a dinner with your wives.

Was this the first time you two had met, did you guys ever meet at a Bash in the past?

What was your initial impression meeting Shrink in person?

Apple

Banned

WVU

EOG Master

Summer has been great. I just got back from Busch Gardens. I have another trip planned to Deep Creek in August up your way.

Yes dinner with the Shrink was the first I had met him face to face. My first impression was that he looked younger and was more fit than I have imagined. He seemed to be in good spirits

Journeyman

EOG Master

Younger....interesting.

Did he look like he could bench 200? lol (jk)

Shrink apparently was a decent athlete in his prime, I hear he's an avid 10 pin bowler and recently he has spoke about a soccer scholarship....he's a tough SOB, but he has a big heart.

What did you guys have for dinner? Was it just the two couples?

Did your better half know the situation going in, does she know all about 'forumville'?

Journeyman

EOG Master

We will also take calls from around the country....feel free to PM me with a question I will then ask my guest. :houra

WVU

EOG Master

Younger....interesting.

Did he look like he could bench 200? lol (jk)

Shrink apparently was a decent athlete in his prime, I hear he's an avid 10 pin bowler and recently he has spoke about a soccer scholarship....he's a tough SOB, but he has a big heart.

What did you guys have for dinner? Was it just the two couples?

Did your better half know the situation going in, does she know all about 'forumville'?

It was a nice dinner in a small, elegant piano lounge. It was just Ken, his wife (Scarlett), me, and my wife. My wife knows some of the forumville stuff, but not really all that much. It was kind of funny because during the drive out there we were joking about how strange it was to be meeting someone for dinner that I have never met in person.

We joked that it could be a big online gambling sting and everyone who showed up was going to be arrested. What made this even more interesting was the restaurant was only accessible by ferry. Of course I would have never accepted the invitation if I really thought this was a possibility, but the circumstances were pretty funny.

Journeyman

EOG Master

It was a nice dinner in a small, elegant piano lounge. It was just Ken, his wife (Scarlett), me, and my wife. My wife knows some of the forumville stuff, but not really all that much. It was kind of funny because during the drive out there we were joking about how strange it was to be meeting someone for dinner that I have never met in person.

We joked that it could be a big online gambling sting and everyone who showed up was going to be arrested. What made this even more interesting was the restaurant was only accessible by ferry. Of course I would have never accepted the invitation if I really thought this was a possibility, but the circumstances were pretty funny.

:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

Did Shrink talk about Billy Joel ? If I hear one more time about the Piaaa....oh nevermind.

Lets take a call-

Okay our first caller tonight comes from Las Vegas Nevada....and the question is.

WVU, how much was the tab and did you pick up the tip? :doh1

Journeyman

EOG Master

How long was the entire meeting/dinner and did you guys talk about forumville much?

Was my name brought up ever? :) (humor me)

WVU

EOG Master

I forgot you asked what we had for dinner...

My wife had a nice filet mignon and I had the Tuna, blackened. I started out with an excellent seafood chowder. I think Scarlett had a crab sampler to start and a lobster dish. Shrink had a steak, Delmonico I believe.

I had a piece of key lime for dessert and Shrink had chocolate cake. The girls got along very well and had some remarkable similarities in personality.

Journeyman

EOG Master

What were you most surprised by when you met Ken in person, anything?

WVU

EOG Master

:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

Did Shrink talk about Billy Joel ? If I hear one more time about the Piaaa....oh nevermind.

Lets take a call-

Okay our first caller tonight comes from Las Vegas Nevada....and the question is.

WVU, how much was the tab and did you pick up the tip? :doh1

I didn't even see the tab, but I imagine it cost 3 or 4 bills. I offered to help pay, but Shrink refused. I will get him next time. It was a great dinner with even better conversation.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Did Shrink ever get a piece of Steak in his teeth and how did he react. He start going at it right there at the table or did he excuse himself?

Did Shrink try to smooze your lady and act like a big shot?

You talk about any swinging with them?

These are real questions J. Not these softballs

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Did Shrink ever get a piece of Steak in his teeth and how did he react. He start going at it right there at the table or did he excuse himself?

could u imagine if he acted inperson like he does on here with the woman :LMAO

WVU

EOG Master

How long was the entire meeting/dinner and did you guys talk about forumville much?

Was my name brought up ever? :) (humor me)

Dinner took about 2 hours maybe a bit longer. We then got a personal tour of the entire area via golfcart. All in all we spent about 3 hours together.

We talked a good bit about forumville and also his and my accomplishments and endeavers. There were some parallel stories between him and me. It was an enlightening 3 hours to say the least. I am sure he and I both walked away with the feeling of WOW.

Of course your name was brought up, in fact we got to talk about lots of people.

WVU

EOG Master

Haha. I would encourage a rendition of Sitdown with Timetopay, but it would be awfully hard to fill the hot seat

:hangt