NEWs NEWS NEWS THE General is opening a gambling portal!!

Re: NEWs NEWS NEWS THE General is opening a gambling portal!!

nice looking site
but no traffic yet
will be interesting to see how it holds up
wonder who is backing it?
:rolleyes:

August West

Rambler

Good luck to both General and Dirty. HOpe they make some $$.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Funny thing is I called them out on this 5 weeks ago and they got a little testy. I said it then that the truths will be self evident.

Well voila!!!!

that u did, it seems it was almost inevitible thats what was happening, only a matter of time till it did :cheers

Big deal if they use the EOG email list, shrink took it with him when he left RX its no secret anyways all posters know about the other sites anyways

FYI, There was no stealing of any email lists or anything like that I can assure you.

I know General emailed some people that he had emails for from past dealings but that was the extent of it.

We have the utmost respect for EOG and The Shrink and will do nothing to harm that relationship now or in the future.

I just wanted to make that clear.

That menu thing on the right side of the page that links to the popular sub-forums is a terrific feature.

dirty

EOG Master

That menu thing on the right side of the page that links to the popular sub-forums is a terrific feature.

Thanks skins... we are going to utilize that a good bit if everyone likes it...will take some getting used to...

I just want to echo what shortbus said.. In No way would we do that or do anything to intentionally hurt EOG or Shrink

Thanks skins... we are going to utilize that a good bit if everyone likes it...will take some getting used to...

I just want to echo what shortbus said.. In No way would we do that or do anything to intentionally hurt EOG or Shrink

I know that...91023i2ndw;l

Good Luck,

Ken

lol kens a good man.

dirty - i tried registering but haven't gotten an email from your site....you might want to check up on that, sir...

J

joeybagadonuts

Great forum. less stiffs. more sports and gambling. would recommend it for anyone sick of man drama that goes on here. also, you dont have the fake chicks like here cluttering up all the threads. :cheers
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>

mofome

Banned

Great forum. less stiffs. more sports and gambling. would recommend it for anyone sick of man drama that goes on here. also, you dont have the fake chicks like here cluttering up all the threads. :cheers
<o>:p></o>:p>

no fake chicks or man-drama here.

12io4j2w90

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Dirty and General if you need a hand interviewing moderators i think Jeff Jones is available.12io4j2w90

BOY DO YOU EVER THINK COORS LIGHT WILL ALLOW BUD LIGHT TO HAVE AN AD ON THEIR CAN???:+clueless

SHRINK YOUR A SWEETHEART...

J

joeybagadonuts

Does the boss' son have that much pull? comes into the thread, makes a shitty analogy, and the thread goes to the asylum...

Joey do you really have to ask that question....?? I don't tell anyone to do anything.....

Besides the thread had run it's course. Maybe the next time we have a big announcement...I'll head over to the RX and put it in BOLD letters on the front page and see how long it lasts.

I love the GENERAL and DIRTY....but NOW they are the comp....JMO.

Does the new site retain rights to the "Good Morning" thread?

Journeyman

EOG Master

Does the new site retain rights to the "Good Morning" thread?

I'm positive 'they' would rather it stay here and bumped...if I were Shrink I'd send it overnight delivery...no reason to hjave a daily 'reminder' thread floating around his forum.

great thread General , perhaps you could just start a 'good luck' thread too:LMAO

good luck :houra

Hal01

EOG Veteran

Checked out Generals new forum. Pretty cool. Thanks for the heads up.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

the site is pretty sweet. dirty, pete, and shortbus are all solid guys and we should wish them the best. i've enjoyed posting over there the last few days.

:pop:

WVU

EOG Master

What did they do Kenneth?

Cannon

Banned

General and Dirty are better than 99% of the posters on this shitty site.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

Truth is a good message board owner will turn over his Mods. After a while people lose interest in their posts. Its a good model for a board owner to fire his mods and bring in fresh blood. These guys who get fired take things too personal.