Would like to personally thank Tim Patterson for that great write up on the Dodgers..

Apple

Banned
Awesome job dude.. Had 2 units on it because of you:dancefool

Tim Patterson said:
909 Braves at 910 Dodgers -133:

There are so many reasons to bet on the Dodgers and against the Braves I almost didn't wager on this game. I must have missed something.

Braves:
- Played 17 innings yesterday, not including a long rain delay, and had to fly from Atlanta to the west coast for tonights game.
- Placed three players on the DL yesterday (two pitchers, one infielder).
- Have a horrible road record, 12 wins, 29 losses.
- Injuries have taken their toll as they have struggled both on the road and at home.
- I think their pitcher, Campillo, will be asked to go as far as he can, regardless of what stuff he has as Gonzales, their closer, threw two inning last night. Also, they will be calling up two pitchers for tonights game. That bullpen is razor thin.

Dodgers:
- Have suddenly seemed to turn the corner winning 7 of 10 and just finished a 5-2 road trip.
- Over the weekend activated Andruw Jones and Nomar Garciaparra from the DL and seem to have much more punch.
- Manager Joe Torre is quoted as saying "The guys are into the game. I sense, not that they weren't before, but they're really into it, not that they didn't care before.
"To me, it started on the road trip. After we beat the Angels two of three, maybe they took stock of the situation and realized maybe we're pretty good. I sense a change on this trip."
- Starting pitcher, Hiroki Kuroda , looked sharp off his first start last time out after being the DL as he went 7 innings allowing no runs.

As I said, I wish I could find a solid reason to bet Atlanta, at least to temper my excitement for this game. I can't, so I am on it fairly large tonight.
As a side note: I also took the Dodgers on the RL at +165.

910 Dodgers -133

I am all over the board tonight. This is only one of quite a few games I like.
There is only so much time in a day.

Tim Patterson
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: Would like to personally thank Tim Patterson for that great write up on the Dodgers..

That is a great writeup!

Apple

Banned
Re: Would like to personally thank Tim Patterson for that great write up on the Dodgers..

Seriously it was so good that I couldn't live that thread without betting the Dodgers..

Blondie

EOG Master

It is nice to see the logic and reasoning behind a bet, and as you just stated it can sway a person or be that final shove one way or the other.

Definately - made me double-up on this one and topped off an awesome day. Thanks Tim! :cheers

Apple

Banned

If the Brewers would of won, that would of been 4-0 for me today and 15-4 last 19 plays

Brewers were one of two misses for me:

Winners - royals(!!!), pirates, mets, angels, marlins, A's, dodgers
Losers - brewers, fla/sd over

Nice to finally have a big day!

Apple

Banned

Brewers were one of two misses for me:

Winners - royals(!!!), pirates, mets, angels, marlins, A's, dodgers
Losers - brewers, fla/sd over

Nice to finally have a big day!

I called it, remember? Watch you are going to go on a run dude

Funny that when we agreed on a pick it was wrong. I'm not too worried about the brewers though. They win one of the next two without a doubt.

Apple

Banned

Funny that when we agreed on a pick it was wrong. I'm not too worried about the brewers though. They win one of the next two without a doubt.

haha the one game we agreed on.. hilarious

I'm on Oak,Milw tomorrow.. Leaning Cubs too