tampa RAYS last 74 games 31 home and 43 AWAY

So far they are 19-19 on the road. going out west as well as playing on the road in the AL east is never easy no matter who you are Boston and NY included. Tough scheduling rest of the way. Big supporter here, .500 ball the rest of the way gets them 92 wins. SHOULD BE A CLOSE ONE.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: tampa RAYS last 74 games 31 home and 43 AWAY

Congrats on 2k five teamer!

I think that strength of schedule is important too. What's the Sox and Yanks 2nd halfer's look like?

HUGE SERIES STARTING TONIGHT at home vs. TAMPA for the Yankees.
-----------------------------------------------------
The Red Sox are sick at HOME (32-10). .761 ball

BOSTON HAS 70 games left 39 home 31 away, the last 7 at home (last 3 vs YANKS).

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

That's huge 5Teamer, thanks for the info.......

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

So far they are 19-19 on the road. going out west as well as playing on the road in the AL east is never easy no matter who you are Boston and NY included. Tough scheduling rest of the way. Big supporter here, .500 ball the rest of the way gets them 92 wins. SHOULD BE A CLOSE ONE.

not sure of the exact stats, but I heard that Tampa's schedule until now has been the #1 most difficult (in terms of opposition's W/L record) in all of MLB. and even though more road games left, their schedule through August will be one of the easiest (again, in same terms).

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

not sure of the exact stats, but I heard that Tampa's schedule until now has been the #1 most difficult (in terms of opposition's W/L record) in all of MLB. and even though more road games left, their schedule through August will be one of the easiest (again, in same terms).

All of this is true & more valid points.

Oscar, I read about a week ago that Tampa is the only team in MLB to sweep a group of specific teams combined this year. Can't remember them all, but I know Boston was on the list....

Since this thread started 0-7 on the road:

Associated Press / July 25, 2008
Gil Meche pitched seven scoreless innings after a shaky start and John Buck drove in two runs, helping the Kansas City Royals hold off Tampa Bay, 4-2, last night to extend the Rays' road losing streak to seven games.

I was afraid of this.