Eye on Gambling has a new Head Moderator...

While I will always be grateful for the job our former head moderator did, it's time to move forward...

EOG is very proud and privileged to announce that mofome will be serving all of you in the capacity of HEAD MODERATOR....

I think it's obvious to those who post here how passionate mofome is about this industry...

mofome is one of those special guys with tremendous talent. He loves people and he has a heart of gold...

Congrats mofome, you earned it...

THE SHRINK

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: Eye on Gambling has a new Head Moderator...

91023i2ndw;l 91023i2ndw;l 91023i2ndw;l 91023i2ndw;l 91023i2ndw;l 91023i2ndw;l 91023i2ndw;l 91023i2ndw;l 91023i2ndw;l

Congrats Mo! You are the best man for the job! Good luck!

WVU

EOG Master

Nice job Mofo. When is the swearing in ceremony?
:cocktail

mo - been pushin for this for years my friend! congrats! if you ever need anything you know where to private message. lol

We will be holding the inauguration at the NFL Hall of Fame game coming up.

munson15

I want winners...

Congrats and GL in the new position, Mofome!:cheers

mofome

Banned

thanks guys. i wont let you gents/ladies down when something is needed from me.

12io4j2w90

congrats bud, much deserved imo. look forward to your continued efforts as i think they'll benefit the members here greatly.

While I will always be grateful for the job our former head moderator did, it's time to move forward...

EOG is very proud and privileged to announce that mofome will be serving all of you in the capacity of HEAD MODERATOR....

I think it's obvious to those who post here how passionate mofome is about this industry...

mofome is one of those special guys with tremendous talent. He loves people and he has a heart of gold...

Congrats mofome, you earned it...

THE SHRINK

Well duh.......

Couldnt have made a better choice.

Congrats Mo!

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Congrats MoFo ! 91023i2ndw;l

Does that mean I can't make fun of the Baltimore ZerO's anymore :smokesmal

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

That lousy punk, he did not deserve it, I did. Two months of solid ass kissing and I get EOG fetch and step. I'm better than him. It was that lousy Frog, he made me look bad, I hate Frog and mo.

I am not a shitferbrains!!!

OF...::LMAO::

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

That lousy punk, he did not deserve it, I did. Two months of solid ass kissing and I get EOG fetch and step. I'm better than him. It was that lousy Frog, he made me look bad, I hate Frog and mo.

He Mo, I think you should take your new title and drive to Knoxville (Hell's Lobby) and show everyone at Rocky Flop that a Tennessee boy can succeed in the big ol' world out there, even if they are handicapped with a Tennessee Degree.

:cheers:cheers:cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

Congrats, Mofo. You were the clear choice, imo.

First order of business- please unlock my user controls so that i can change my tagline and sig.

Thanks bud.

Frog- The thread is about mo, not me. I posted this June 3.

raiders72001
Take my name out of the hat. I will not be a mod or head mod at any place right now.

Sorry for the interruption. Just wanted to set Frog straight.

mofome

Banned

Not a reflection on myself as much as it is on the group of friends ive made over the years on the forums. My lone talent is that i have a lot of good friends that support me on these forums, its been a blessing to say the least.

ty you guys.