MOFOME ? Will we see a kinder gentler MOFO as head mod?

Having modded at several places I realized at times one has to be a bit level headed and always have an open ear to all sides in situations, and be very welcome to new-comers. It can be easy to say you'd be the same MOFO, just curious. From what I see you have a great passion for these posting forums, best wishes.

Keneke

EOG Enthusiast
Re: MOFOME ? Will we see a kinder gentler MOFO as head mod?

I suspect Mo will not be posting as much with his new job.

Moderating the Head is a lot of work. 12io4j2w90

Mo will be announcing his "1000 points of light" in honor of 1000 posters who have contributed the most to EOG

Say what you will, but the man is a Humanitarian :cheers

mofome

Banned

I'll be about the same as ive been. I don't need to change anything. I will try to come up with contests, i will talk sports, i will help on and off the boards, i will ask for help on and off the boards, i will state my opinions, and i'll try to make myself available to anyone when needed.

I'll be about the same as ive been. I don't need to change anything. I will try to come up with contests, i will talk sports, i will help on and off the boards, i will ask for help on and off the boards, i will state my opinions, and i'll try to make myself available to anyone when needed.

I need you :devil:

mofome

Banned

this position seems to help me with the ladies.

I know another position....

Oh hell, that one is just too easy. :devil:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Is this how every thread is going to end up, the EOG gals fighting over Mo? I might as well ask for elective surgery from POS69 now, put me out of my misery.

OF...:doh1

Is this how every fight over Mo is going to end up, Froggy coming in and and being a meanie?

Is this how every thread is going to end up, the EOG gals fighting over Mo? I might as well ask for elective surgery from POS69 now, put me out of my misery.

OF...:doh1

No, Froggy, my favoritest cabana man, it will not.
How every thread will end up:

Mo is mine.
The end.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

No, Froggy, my favoritest cabana man, it will not.
How every thread will end up:

Mo is mine.
The end.

That answers that. So I am elevated from Cabana boy to man? Still going to end up cleaning up after you two. Worse gig than mop up man at a peep show. I'll be cabana Frog. Just hop in the pool and piss in it.

OF...:houra

Dont change a thing mo , The mo you are got you where you are you have a mass following because you are who you are