Sitdown with The Journeyman" WVU come in and tell us all about that free dinner with The Shrink!

WVU

EOG Master
Re: Sitdown with The Journeyman" WVU come in and tell us all about that free dinner with The Shrink!

WVU how are you tonight my friend? We go way back on these forums...good to see you back posting, how's your summer going?quote]

Journey, what the fuck kind of soft ball is this? - "good to see you back posting" - um, when did he ever stop - oh yeah, that's right - when he a 14k liablity staring him down

I have taken many different posting breaks over the years as I am sure many have. The most recent one was for a very personal reason and for you to insinuate otherwise when you have no clue is just disheartening.

I do not owe you or anyone else an explanation. I will live my life and answer to myself and not some forum homo.

best wishes...
-WVU-

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: Sitdown with The Journeyman" WVU come in and tell us all about that free dinner w

Re: Sitdown with The Journeyman" WVU come in and tell us all about that free dinner w

I have taken many different posting breaks over the years as I am sure many have. The most recent one was for a very personal reason and for you to insinuate otherwise when you have no clue is just disheartening.

I do not owe you or anyone else an explanation. I will live my life and answer to myself and not some forum homo.

best wishes...
-WVU-

well said..... 91023i2ndw;l

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Sitdown with The Journeyman" WVU come in and tell us all about that free dinner with The Shrink!

No, I would be likely to ignore you. You are clueless and a blowhard. Thanks for stopping by.

:finger004

Figured as much. I would have your sorry slimeball ass in tears otherwise.

:cheers

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I love you even more, that was sweet.

OF...:cheers

You love lying cheating stiffs? You are a lot of things, but wouldn't have figure these qualities to be any of them. Actually you have lied a lot on here, especially when losing arguments.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I wasn't happy with Royal voting me 'worst thread starter'.

Kinda shocked....I have always been a Royalfan.

Don't take it personally. There were no good choices really, but you are more a good thread contributor and some of those goofy threads you started about general and stuff rubbed me the wrong way so you got my vote. I know you don't take shit personally between you and I like the rest of the peanut gallery.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I doubt he has any forum friends or real friends for that matter. I used to think he was ok, but his actions here made him nothing but hardcore haters. He ended up being not much more than an egotistical shot taker, with a large helping of self promotion backed by nothing. I would avoid him like the plague if he was at a bash. Never seen a poster lose so much cred so fast. Oh well fuck him and feed him beans.

OF...:cheers

Great thread by the way.:+excited-

Well I don't think there is a a single person that has ever met me at a bash that would say anything bad, so you are way off again. And as for the friends thing, it is typically the case that if you go there, it you that has the problems on that front, and as I said before I hope that gets better for you. Tough way to go through life, not having any I would imagine.

And by the way, you are calling me a shottaker? What the fuck was that with Spreadbeater? That was a shot of all shots. And then you couldn't handle it when I ran it back your way. Cry like a girl. Leave, quit, everything. Cry to general even. I stood firm as I always do. I don't take shit so personally(aside from character being uncorrrectly attacked when I again proved myself right). Can't say the same for you. Not sure where the jealousy started. Just because I win and you admitted you can't anymore? Fucking weird.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You love lying cheating stiffs? You are a lot of things, but wouldn't have figure these qualities to be any of them. Actually you have lied a lot on here, especially when losing arguments.

Actually I love that he deserted that shithole you call home for here. I have always liked WVU, even when the rest of the rx lemmings used to take turns dogpiling on him. Last time I checked, he is the one getting slow payed, with a probable stiff on the horizon. Maybe if you asked your multitude of friends...nevermind.

OF...:pop:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Actually I love that he deserted that shithole you call home for here. I have always liked WVU, even when the rest of the rx lemmings used to take turns dogpiling on him. Last time I checked, he is the one getting slow payed, with a probable stiff on the horizon. Maybe if you asked your multitude of friends...nevermind.

My multitude of friends aren't posters on a gambling forum so that won't work. Very few on here, that I look at as "friends." For the record, I always liked WVU also until this last episode. Hell he was even on a short list accross the street a while back that I said I would loan money to if they were in a pinch. That is why I am disappointed by his actions in this episode, especially posting as WLY the whole time and then acting like he was not aware of the situation under that handle. That is proof he was not going to pay. Free rolling not cool in my book. Those that disagree need to have their head examined.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

All I know is in the forum world the people I like and respect, and would call friends in the real world can't stand you. And I have slid over to thier side. I really do not like you, sorry.

OF...:smokesmal

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

All I know is in the forum world the people I like and respect, and would call friends in the real world can't stand you. And I have slid over to thier side. I really do not like you, sorry.

No worries. Some people don't like people that win and tell it like it is. That is okay. I can handle it. You can lump yourself into the WVU, 5star club if you want. OSU I think I would get along with well in person. Not sure what his deal is exactly. I never once went after him. He was just part of the gang up attempt that was a miserable failure. Most let it go eventually but you couldn't and then you paid the price. I tilted you right on out of here. After the shit you all have done to bury yourselves in different ways I wouldn't want to be in your little circle jerk anyway.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

That is an easy answer by the way, since you know there is no possible good one. Cant you at least find a picture or something or do I have you backed into a corner that bad?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I don't know about all of that, I just want nothing to do with you. I consider you a self serving colossal waste of time. Think what you want, I don't care either way. Like I said, I just do not like you.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I don't know about all of that, I just want nothing to do with you. I consider you a self serving colossal waste of time. Think what you want, I don't care either way. Like I said, I just do not like you.

I know you don't. You can't handle winners. We get it. You have to be the smartest one and when you no longer are, there are problems. We get that too.

12io4j2w90

WVU

EOG Master

My multitude of friends aren't posters on a gambling forum so that won't work. Very few on here, that I look at as "friends." For the record, I always liked WVU also until this last episode. Hell he was even on a short list accross the street a while back that I said I would loan money to if they were in a pinch. That is why I am disappointed by his actions in this episode, especially posting as WLY the whole time and then acting like he was not aware of the situation under that handle. That is proof he was not going to pay. Free rolling not cool in my book. Those that disagree need to have their head examined.

Don't try to pretend you know what was going on in my life during my "last episode". I made a bet and left the site sometime later. Simple as that. I didn't try to run over here and hide. I emailed Ken and the mods and let them know who I was before I started posting as WLY so I wasn't exactly trying to hide that fact. I was just having fun with it. Is there a rule that you have to post as the same name everywhere you go?

When I stopped posting for a while I stopped posting everywhere even here. I was dealing with personal issues that had nothing at all to do with sports or gambling. When I stopped posting across the street I stopped posting across the street completely. The bet was already action so I had no reason or right to cancel it. I also had no reason or desire to continue posting over there during the playoffs so all you drama queens could rub this bet in my face which was happening long before the playoffs even started.

Well guess what, I won the bet. Had I lost I would have sucked it up and paid Lapdance without hesitation. It now looks as though I have been free rolled and not at the risk of $1000, but the risk of $14000.

I do not owe you an explanation for my 3-4 week hiatus from posting. That is just stupid.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Don't try to pretend you know what was going on in my life during my "last episode". I made a bet and left the site sometime later. Simple as that. I didn't try to run over here and hide. I emailed Ken and the mods and let them know who I was before I started posting as WLY so I wasn't exactly trying to hide that fact. I was just having fun with it. Is there a rule that you have to post as the same name everywhere you go?

When I stopped posting for a while I stopped posting everywhere even here. I was dealing with personal issues that had nothing at all to do with sports or gambling. When I stopped posting across the street I stopped posting across the street completely. The bet was already action so I had no reason or right to cancel it. I also had no reason or desire to continue posting over there during the playoffs so all you drama queens could rub this bet in my face which was happening long before the playoffs even started.

Well guess what, I won the bet. Had I lost I would have sucked it up and paid Lapdance without hesitation. It now looks as though I have been free rolled and not at the risk of $1000, but the risk of $14000.

I do not owe you an explanation for my 3-4 week hiatus from posting. That is just stupid.

Why did you act like you didn't know the bet existed when reminded about it under that idiotic chickenshit handle. Oh wait, I know why because you were freerolling. What a douchebag. And you are right, you don't owe me anything. I avoid scumball shottaking assholes like the plague.

WVU

EOG Master

Why did you act like you didn't know the bet existed when reminded about it under that idiotic chickenshit handle. Oh wait, I know why because you were freerolling. What a douchebag. And you are right, you don't owe me anything. I avoid scumball shottaking assholes like the plague.

Yeah, that's it
:rolleyes:

I was playing games at the expense of twits like you. Watching you at that time from my point of view was pure comedy. You are a blowhard obnoxious fool and you sure played your part extremely well.

Do you ever get tired of yourself Royal?

I do.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

The royalfan saga is just downright depressing. He is like an unwelcome guest that continuously rants how great he is and how everyone else just sucks. He still can claim he won, however you win a thread about yourself looking stupid, in his 10 page meltdown thread. After that there is close to nothing left but shadows and dust. What is the point of even talking with this guy. His last thread was a special 0 reply, 15 view doozy. Mercifully it rolled off the front page fast. Tired and boring. Come on Narcissus, stand in front of the mirror admiring yourself, spare us the I am great pitch.

OF...:rolleyes:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Yeah, that's it
:rolleyes:

I was playing games at the expense of twits like you. Watching you at that time from my point of view was pure comedy. You are a blowhard obnoxious fool and you sure played your part extremely well.

No, I was actually the one speaking the facts of the matter. You were hiding, lying and worse yet freerolling. You got busted and ran for the hills.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

No, I was actually the one speaking the facts of the matter. You were hiding, lying and worse yet freerolling. You got busted and ran for the hills.

More neverending bullshit. This guy could get caught with a condom hanging out his ass and proudly announce he has never been cornholed.
You might win the biggest bullshitter survey royalfan, is that a good thing?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

The royalfan saga is just downright depressing. He is like an unwelcome guest that continuously rants how great he is and how everyone else just sucks. He still can claim he won, however you win a thread about yourself looking stupid, in his 10 page meltdown thread. After that there is close to nothing left but shadows and dust. What is the point of even talking with this guy. His last thread was a special 0 reply, 15 view doozy. Mercifully it rolled off the front page fast. Tired and boring. Come on Narcissus, stand in front of the mirror admiring yourself, spare us the I am great pitch.

OF...:rolleyes:

I am not saying I am great, never have. That has nothing to do with what others have tried to pull. I don't look at myself as being great. Tons and tons of people are great at their occupation, and as long as I am doing this, I damn well better be great at it, and fortunately I have been to this point.
But that has nothing to do with this. This is about people that haven't been great, or worse yet, far below average in their endeavors.

Some things you will NEVER see me do that those don't seem to care for me have.

1. Lie
2. Freeroll
3. Call out a bettor for no reason and then go on the funniest losing streak of all time
4. Get jealous of someone that might be better than me at this
5. Cry to general
6. Stiff someone

And no, avoiding these things doesn't make me great, that makes me normal.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

More neverending bullshit. This guy could get caught with a condom hanging out his ass and proudly announce he has never been cornholed.
You might win the biggest bullshitter survey royalfan, is that a good thing?

Actually those voting honestly, I would be at the bottom of that list. Never have bullshitted and pride myself on telling the truth at all times, something quite a few cannot say on here, and should be embarrassed.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Do you ever get tired of yourself Royal?

I do.

Sorry to hear that Jimmy. I know everyone won't care for my straightforward style. The two here are two examples. Tilted them both on out of here.
Never had a problem with you I don't think. In fact I can't even recall one post of yours. Maybe I will have to start paying attention.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Making more forum friends, like the ones that stick up for you? Nevermind.
wil did, as you get trashed on your own home forum, a couple of times at least, before it bounced to the rubber room. Run a poll, ask who is the top poster on the forums, and vote for yourself as many times as you can. In fact, no one else is worthy, so just nominate yourself against no opposition.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Making more forum friends, like the ones that stick up for you? Nevermind.
wil did, as you get trashed on your own home forum, a couple of times at least, before it bounced to the rubber room. Run a poll, ask who is the top poster on the forums, and vote for yourself as many times as you can. In fact, no one else is worthy, so just nominate yourself against no opposition.

Wrong yet again about what I am thinking. I am far from the best poster on here. Not a very creative topic starter, too lazy to do so. I will fill in good educated opinions on sports threads when I notice them. If the people that do bad things quit doing them, more focus could be dedicated to that. Or maybe throw an apology out for doing things they shouldn't have done, like maybe Spreadbeater. You are going to do that, you better not get your head kicked in.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Wrong yet again about what I am thinking. I am far from the best poster on here. Not a very creative topic starter, too lazy to do so. I will fill in good educated opinions on sports threads when I notice them. If the people that do bad things quit doing them, more focus could be dedicated to that. Or maybe throw an apology out for doing things they shouldn't have done, like maybe Spreadbeater. You are going to do that, you better not get your head kicked in.

You are right royalfan, by far the best poster here. Thanks.

OF,,,::LMAO::