I always FORGET ___________

Re: I always FORGET ___________

I am always forgetting things like my wallet, keys, ect... I have to stop myself at the door and do inventory since it's summertime now and most of my shorts have no pockets.

I am also bad at forgetting about peoples birthdays, forgetting that Thursday is trash day, and I am HORRIBLE at remembering peoples names 2938u4ji23

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Pissing before i go to bed. I usually remember around 4 in the morning.

NAMES.

In our line of work it is important to know ppls names and I can remember faces forever but names for less that 2 secs.

Luckily, I can turn to my dad and ask, "What was their name?"

He will remember the name of every one he ever meets. He tells me as I get older, I will remember names alot better.(I'm 26 now) Hope he is right, he usually is.

Oh yea, I also forget that girls are extra sensitive a few days a month. 2348ji23e

:doh1

I also about always forget to grab a towel before heading to the shower. Then I have to step out into the hallway soaking wet to grab one

Especially bad in the winter time when it's FREEZING right after you get done in a hot shower

The Devil

EOG Master

I ALWAYS FORGET MY GOLF UMBRELLA IN MY CAR WHEN I GO IN SOMEONE ELSES CAR....AND SURE NUFF IT RAINS.......

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Greetings:

Every time the Munchkin Man buys a 12-pack of Diet Cokes, the Munchkin Man likes to put about 3 of them in the freezer to get them nice and cold in a short period of time.

The problems is...............

About 90% of the time, the Munchkin Man forgets to take them out.

That is, until the Munchkin Man hears the sound:

"POW!!!"

Then the Munchkin Man knows what happened.

The Munchkin Man then goes to the freezer to remove the exploded can of Diet Coke.

The other two Diet Cokes are usually swollen and about the explode.

The Munchkin Man quickly removes them and puts them into the kitchen sink.

This can be dangerous, but the Munchkin Man keeps doing it anyway.

The Munchkin Man knows a guy who lost a hand by doing the very same thing when a frozen Coke exploded in his hand.

Fortunately, the doctors were about to sew it back on in time to give him close to 100% of his hand.

In the meantime, the inside of the Munchkin Man's freezer is full of frozen Diet Coke splattered all over the insides.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Greetings:

Every time the Munchkin Man buys a 12-pack of Diet Cokes, the Munchkin Man likes to put about 3 of them in the freezer to get them nice and cold in a short period of time.

The problems is...............

About 90% of the time, the Munchkin Man forgets to take them out.

That is, until the Munchkin Man hears the sound:

"POW!!!"

Then the Munchkin Man knows what happened.

The Munchkin Man then goes to the freezer to remove the exploded can of Diet Coke.

The other two Diet Cokes are usually swollen and about the explode.

The Munchkin Man quickly removes them and puts them into the kitchen sink.

This can be dangerous, but the Munchkin Man keeps doing it anyway.

The Munchkin Man knows a guy who lost a hand by doing the very same thing when a frozen Coke exploded in his hand.

Fortunately, the doctors were about to sew it back on in time to give him close to 100% of his hand.

In the meantime, the inside of the Munchkin Man's freezer is full of frozen Diet Coke splattered all over the insides.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

hilarious... i have done that before too

2348ji23e

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

How Freaking Drop-Dead Good Looking Handsome I am......until I look in the mirror and am reminded of such for the next 30 minutes while i stare at my reflection and wonder why everyone else is ugly but i am not

Apple

Banned

to take vitamins.. I buy the damn things and can never remember to take them..

Blondie

EOG Master

to take vitamins.. I buy the damn things and can never remember to take them..

Guilty of that myself Gyno, actually I am bad about remembering to take any pills. I have to set the bottle right in front of my contact case or else I will forget :doh1

Any ever take their medicine then FORGET that they did and ended up taking it TWICE ?? 12io4j2w90

Depending on the medication, could be dangerous