Sixers/Elton Brand

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: Sixers/Elton Brand

Brand & Iguodala would make a strong Forward-Duo...

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

josh smith and elton?

rumor has it they are going for Brand. Trading Carney, Booth and a first round pick to MInny to free up cap space. Never heard a team offereing another a first round pick just to take some salaries. what ever happen to matching salaries? Boy if Brand isn't healthy this will look like the old Jeff Ruland trade.

Hache Man

Just crazy when you think about it.

Things will never change for the Clips.

You gain Baron Davis, and now Elton Brand is headed out the door, basically without much of a fight.....

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

they need a guy desperately to be able to make shots cause non of them can. Worst shooting team i ever saw.

Hache Man

Wish Orlando could find a way.....

They need only 1 more to help Howard & Lewis.......:cocktail

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Wish Orlando could find a way.....

They need only 1 more to help Howard & Lewis.......:cocktail

You guys have enough. Can i just have this one trade so i can watch this team again? They are not easy to watch unless you like watching a team who can't hit a three or foul shots and just dunks.

Hache Man

You guys have enough. Can i just have this one trade so i can watch this team again? They are not easy to watch unless you like watching a team who can't hit a three or foul shots and just dunks.

Ok.....Ok..........I suppose you guys need him a little more.......91023i2ndw;l

Brand has verbally agreed to sign a five-year deal worth an estimated $82 million with the Sixers

Brand is currently in Philly and an announcement will probably be made as soon as the league approves the 76ers/T'Wolves trade on Monday

Hache Man

Brand has verbally agreed to sign a five-year deal worth an estimated $82 million with the Sixers

Brand is currently in Philly and an announcement will probably be made as soon as the league approves the 76ers/T'Wolves trade on Monday

<TABLE width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=vaLabel vAlign=top align=middle width=100 rowSpan=5> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=subHead vAlign=top colSpan=3>Report: Elton Brand decides to jump to 76ers </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=vaLabel colSpan=3>Elton Brand - F/C - LAC - Jul. 8 - 9:25 p.m. ET</B> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3>ESPN's Marc Stein reports that Elton Brand has informed the 76ers he will accept a five-year, $82 million contract offer from them.
So much for that Baron Davis-Brand combination. Brand reportedly found playing in the Eastern Conference too attractive once Philadelphia freed up enough money to afford him. The Sixers were able to move Rodney Carney and Calvin Booth (along with a first-round pick) to the Timberwolves without taking on contracts, which made the deal possible. The Sixers are now a force to be reckoned with in the East.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Just crazy when you think about it.

Things will never change for the Clips.

You gain Baron Davis, and now Elton Brand is headed out the door, basically without much of a fight.....

Who needs Elton Brand when you now have Eric Gordon?

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

<table align="center" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="vaLabel" rowspan="5" align="center" valign="top" width="100"> </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="subHead" colspan="3" valign="top">Report: Elton Brand decides to jump to 76ers </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="vaLabel" colspan="3">Elton Brand - F/C - LAC - Jul. 8 - 9:25 p.m. ET </td></tr><tr><td colspan="3" valign="top">ESPN's Marc Stein reports that Elton Brand has informed the 76ers he will accept a five-year, $82 million contract offer from them.
So much for that Baron Davis-Brand combination. Brand reportedly found playing in the Eastern Conference too attractive once Philadelphia freed up enough money to afford him. The Sixers were able to move Rodney Carney and Calvin Booth (along with a first-round pick) to the Timberwolves without taking on contracts, which made the deal possible. The Sixers are now a force to be reckoned with in the East.
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Never under estimate my sources.

Look for the Clippers to counter Brand's move to Philly by signing restricted FA Emeka Okafor or making it very expensive for the Bobcats to keep him

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

I never have Thor :cheers

Just listening to E. Brand talk (he still is on at the press conference)and he said the underground agreement between him and Baron Davis is bullshit that is floating around. Sounds like he is being honest so we shall see.