Yahoo Answers... Is eog.com the best gambling website around?

Re: Yahoo Answers... Is eog.com the best gambling website around?

Yahoo Answers is a GREAT promotional tool
and they allow you to post the forum link as your "source" on different things

5-Star, besides me leaving, what improvements would you make to this site? What improvements would you make across the street? I'll hang up and listen to my answer. :pop:

Haven't been on there much in the past couple weeks with all the stuff going on in the forum, but will start hitting that again

and a BIG THANKS to guys like gyno, 5star, ect.. who are also boosting us up there :cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

someone get this guy paid, he has only said how great eog is about 1000 times in the past 2 weeks... hes due for a check :doh1

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

talk about sucking your own dicks ............ WTF is up with this thread lol

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

i did not sir ............. i got barrelled back in like most of us do .......... (only lasted a monthwith no posts)

I like the group here. I did a search back in dec '07 for a sports gambling forum and this place was the first I visited. I've never gone anywhere else. I understand there's a couple other similar boards that are "larger" but I haven't felt the need to go there. I'm just recently getting back into wagering and I'd rather familiarize myself with few rather than many. Like how I wager. few games,not many

the ape

EOG Addicted

Yahoo Answers is a GREAT promotional tool
and they allow you to post the forum link as your "source" on different things

very good idea :bank:whoevers idea it was to mention eog on yahoo answers i check yahoo answers all the time to find answers its very popular and it shows up on search engine too very good idea :bank:

I like the group here. I did a search back in dec '07 for a sports gambling forum and this place was the first I visited. I've never gone anywhere else. I understand there's a couple other similar boards that are "larger" but I haven't felt the need to go there. I'm just recently getting back into wagering and I'd rather familiarize myself with few rather than many. Like how I wager. few games,not many

Glad you stayed and made EOG Spartacus

You ready for football ?? :+excited-

very good idea :bank:whoevers idea it was to mention eog on yahoo answers i check yahoo answers all the time to find answers its very popular and it shows up on search engine too very good idea :bank:

12io4j2w90thank you Ape

Seems like every time I would search for something awhile back, I'd end up at yahoo answers as well. Decided to do a little reading up on them, and it IS one heck of a promotional tool

Good diverse crowd of folks and subjects there