Hey, Journeyman

WVU

EOG Master
I am heading near your way this August. I will be spending a week in a nice vacation house at Deep Creek in extreme western Md. The place is beautiful. Why don't you come my way and I will show you a good time at my expense?

I know this is at least your 20th online invitation, but I thought I would throw it out there. I think you would enjoy yourself. I will be there with my wife and kids but I can get away for a bit.

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Hey, Journeyman

I am heading near your way this August. I will be spending a week in a nice vacation house at Deep Creek in extreme western Md. The place is beautiful. Why don't you come my way and I will show you a good time at my expense?

I know this is at least your 20th online invitation, but I thought I would throw it out there. I think you would enjoy yourself. I will be there with my wife and kids but I can get away for a bit.

again wife? when did u get married? and if it was recent, congrats :cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

Western Md is quite a hike... I will be in OC in August, would meet you down there if possible or if you can come closer....

Would rather discuss off the forum though, I could be assassinated.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

maybe shrink can get this prop put up someplace

who gets assassinated 1st

obama or jman 91023i2ndw;l

Apple

Banned

Western Md is quite a hike... I will be in OC in August, would meet you down there if possible or if you can come closer....

Would rather discuss off the forum though, I could be assassinated.

Love the use of the word assassinated..

:pop: