What POSTER in FORUMVILLE is the most "Co-Dependent" of another Poster or Posters????

Codependence (or codependency) is a popular psychology concept popularized by Twelve-Step program advocates. A "codependent" is loosely defined as someone who exhibits too much, and often inappropriate, caring for persons who depend on him or her. A "codependent" is one side of a relationship between mutually needy people. The dependent, or obviously needy party(s) may have emotional, physical, financial difficulties, or addictions they seemingly are unable to surmount. The "codependent" party exhibits behaviour which controls, makes excuses for, pities, and takes other actions to perpetuate the obviously needy party's condition, because of their desire to be needed and fear of doing anything that would change the relationship.

Codependency is a condition that results in a dysfunctional relationship between the codependent and other people.
A codependent is addicted to helping someone. They need to be needed.

Re: What POSTER in FORUMVILLE is the most "Co-Dependent" of another Poster or Posters????

Can also be difined as 2 people "mutually dependent" on each other

WVU

EOG Master
Re: What POSTER in FORUMVILLE is the most "Co-Dependent" of another Poster or Posters????

Dsethi and skinsraj. When someone gets into it with one of the brothers the other one is in the thread within minutes. Totally understandable and totally gay at the same time. haha

BTW, I have noticed that some of these "forum feuds" are NOT REALLY feuds at all, but more similar to "Co-Dependent' relationships where the two posters have more of a NEED to argue with each other more than an actual hatred for each other

(example; Raiders and OF)

Can "symbiotic relationship" be next?

Jeff Jones and LVA....

Codependency and Symbiosis at its finest...:rolleyes:

Journeyman

EOG Master

Dsethi and skinsraj. When someone gets into it with one of the brothers the other one is in the thread within minutes. Totally understandable and totally gay at the same time. haha

very true and very true.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I was going to say the same thing but figured they follow me around enough on here so I decided not to say it... it is so true though

:LMAO

Jeff Jones and LVA....

Codependency and Symbiosis at its finest...:rolleyes:

LOL.

I've don't even have read-only access to that site anymore, they want me so far gone.

So, it's at a point now that only YOU are the co-dependent in that scenario Jeff ??

I relish the co-dependent role.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Mofo and Sportsgirl,lol.

The Dumb and Dumber bros. in that little hut across the road, or if you wanna add Joey-Donut (aka Larry, Daryl and Daryl) and make it a trio:

Shrink and about every paid poster here

Shrink and about every paid poster here

Same could easily be said about all the Shrink-bashers. Seem like many of them NEED Shrink as a "reason to live" on these forums 12io4j2w90

And I cannot post without my Sporty, so I guess I can't post without Mo either. ::BLUSH::

As a lady friend once told me: There is nothing wrong with a sandwich, as long as you have the right kind of bread.