What in God's name is this?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Incoming Friend Requests
The following members want to be friends with you:

• <input name="listbits[incoming_original][6096]" value="6096" type="hidden"> <input name="listbits[incoming][6096]" id="incomingreqs_usercheck_6096" value="6096" type="checkbox"><label class="avatar_label" for="incomingreqs_usercheck_6096"> </label>5 star bomb
    <hr>

Not sure what is more disturbing. That there is such a thing as someone wanting to be "friends" with someone on this forum or that 5 star thought I would want to be "friends" with him? Hopefully I wake up tomorrow and this whole thing is a bad dream. Is this myspace? Sorry to single you out boss, but not looking to be "eog friends" with anyone.

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: What in God's name is this?

Incoming Friend Requests
The following members want to be friends with you:

• <input name="listbits[incoming_original][6096]" value="6096" type="hidden"> <input name="listbits[incoming][6096]" id="incomingreqs_usercheck_6096" value="6096" type="checkbox"><label class="avatar_label" for="incomingreqs_usercheck_6096"> </label>5 star bomb
    <hr>

Not sure what is more disturbing. That there is such a thing as someone wanting to be "friends" with someone on this forum or that 5 star thought I would want to be "friends" with him? Hopefully I wake up tomorrow and this whole thing is a bad dream. Is this myspace? Sorry to single you out boss, but not looking to be "eog friends" with anyone.

:+crying-5

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Hopefully 5star, OSU, WVU, WLY, and the rest of the peanut gallery makes "EOG friends" with Froggie. He seems to be going through a tough time and this might help grind him through it.

ballwonder

EOG Master

I don't know what is cooler. The fact that you just beat up a college kid or the fact that between the two of you, no friends at all.