#8 Sportsgirl vs. # 9 PO69

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: #8 Sportsgirl vs. # 9 PO69

Mofo dont get me wrong, the contest is still fuckin awesome. But I feel this is the 1 and only flaw in the contest...

mofome

Banned

:nono

Not unless there is a cap on the dog plays as PO69 has suggested. He has DOMINATED this matchup (no offense SG). And if he ends up losing bc of a +700 dog that isnt right imo...

12io4j2w90

yeah i like the hail marry aspect. i mean how often does a +700 hit? Maybe we'll vote and change it. We can make it so that a +300 is the biggest and leave every game open, but if you pick a +450 or something its graded as a +300.

:pop:

Timetopay

EOG Master

I love this contest if PO takes it the ass because of the rules.

Nice job Mo

5 star bomb

EOG Master

yeah i like the hail marry aspect. i mean how often does a +700 hit? Maybe we'll vote and change it. We can make it so that a +300 is the biggest and leave every game open, but if you pick a +450 or something its graded as a +300.

I just dont think there should be a rule for not betting on teams -140 and higher but then no rule for the opposite for dogs...

PO69

EOG Master

Who let the damn stray cat in???

Go back across the street TTP, you already embarrassed yourself enough earlier today

phoich4

EOG Addicted

WOW!!!! that puts her up over 2 units...nice pick SG

That sucks PO...not much else I can say

PO69

EOG Master

Of course TTP has to show what kind of a punk ass bitch that he always is!!!!!

And to think that this kid claimed to have kids last year. Hell they probably are not even his kids!!!

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

#8 Sportsgirl 3-2 +8.08
#9 playersonly69 6-0 +6.00

Holy shit SG...nice hit on the big dog to take the lead. Going to be an interesting finale to this match....

PO69

EOG Master

I have a good play today. If I win, then I need 2 losses from sport

Thanks, guys.

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=AD2><TD>969</TD><TD>Tampa Bay Rays A. Sonnanstine</TD><TD></TD><TD>
+105
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Timetopay

EOG Master

Thanks, guys.

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=AD2><TD>969</TD><TD>Tampa Bay Rays A. Sonnanstine</TD><TD></TD><TD>
+105

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

BOOOOOOOOOOO

This pick is cause u feel bad.

Darn it why did it have to be a woman who did this...:mad:

BOOOOOOOOOOO

This pick is cause u feel bad.

Darn it why did it have to be a woman who did this...:mad:

No it's not! Since you can't take a favorite over -140, this was my best option, I think. Sonnanstine is 10-3 and Laffey has lost his last two starts. Also, Cleveland is 0-7 in July.

Timetopay

EOG Master

but if po knows where u are at he will know what type of underdog to play.

Wait it out girl...

PO69

EOG Master

Well I hope that you will win this play since I bet $450 on Tampa tonight.

TTP, you are such a loser. I was going to post my play on the Yankees tonight but I didnt home in time. basically, I have to hope that the she goes 0-2 in her picks.

You really are scum TTP. Grow up! Tomorrow I will pick my play, and hopefully it wins, enough said. I know that $500 would CHANGE your life TTP, it isnt that big of a deal to me though

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

Well I hope that you will win this play since I bet a stack of Elvis Commerative Chips on Tampa tonight.

TTP, I am such a loser. I was going to post my play on the Yankees tonight but I thought my clock radio was my computer and when I tried to post my play I kept hitting the sleep button. basically, I have to hope that PETA doesnt find out about my dogs.

You really are sharp TTP. You're onto my scam. Tomorrow I will pick my play, and hopefully it wins, but if not I'll complain forever about the rules. I know that $500 would CHANGE my life TTP, that is why I pretended to lose my Money Order receipt.

Fixed it for you.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

but if po knows where u are at he will know what type of underdog to play.

Wait it out girl...

SG, ttp is right. You made a mistake. But you still have 1 play left! Do NOT let PO69 see that play! Wait till saturday and PM your play to Mofome!

12io4j2w90

SG, ttp is right. You made a mistake. But you still have 1 play left! Do NOT let PO69 see that play! Wait till saturday and PM your play to Mofome!

12io4j2w90

Looks like I made more than one mistake - I didn't read the rules carefully enough and didn't know 1. that I could PM my play to Mo and 2. that I had til SAturday to make my 2 plays. 2348ji23e

PO69

EOG Master

Guys we cannot PM our final play. It says to PM your makeup game in case of rain if you want. But no matter what, it will be a long day for MOFOME since he would have to post the play as soon as the game starts for everyone to be fair.

This contest really WILL BE fucked up if people can PM plays on the last day! As it is, we cant piggyback, so seeing what she takes doesnt matter anyway. But I can promise you that there will be problems if people are allowed to PM plays on the last day.

PO69

EOG Master

Also, because we cannot take the same plays, you could NOT allow PM's for the final play.

We might take the same exact play

Guys we cannot PM our final play. It says to PM your makeup game in case of rain if you want. But no matter what, it will be a long day for MOFOME since he would have to post the play as soon as the game starts for everyone to be fair.

This contest really WILL BE fucked up if people can PM plays on the last day! As it is, we cant piggyback, so seeing what she takes doesnt matter anyway. But I can promise you that there will be problems if people are allowed to PM plays on the last day.
I don;t think we can, either, PO.

mofome

Banned

do the rules say you can pm me a play? i dont want any pms with plays.

you can PM reserve plays in case of a rain out if you want. you can also post them on the forum.

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

Sportsgirl, you are clearly the more talented gambler, and poster for that matter. You will without a doubt finish up strong. The fact that you havent clinched it already might go down as big an upset as Stanford over USC or Appy State over Michigan.

You have the support of the whole Forum/Gambling community/Continental United States behind you.

:thumbsup

5 star bomb

EOG Master

do the rules say you can pm me a play? i dont want any pms with plays.

you can PM reserve plays in case of a rain out if you want. you can also post them on the forum.

i figured since in the last tourney since gyno did that it was allowed?? Why the change? This is big, I dont want my opponent knowing what ill be playing until after it starts

Sportsgirl, you are clearly the more talented gambler, and poster for that matter. You will without a doubt finish up strong. The fact that you havent clinched it already might go down as big an upset as Stanford over USC or Appy State over Michigan.

You have the support of the whole Forum/Gambling community/Continental United States behind you.

:thumbsup

Wow. ::BLUSH::

mofome

Banned

i figured since in the last tourney since gyno did that it was allowed?? Why the change? This is big, I dont want my opponent knowing what ill be playing until after it starts

oh yeah, if you aren't online you can send me your picks however you want. if i can accommodate someone than so be it.

12io4j2w90

PO69

EOG Master

But the picks MUST be shown as soon as you receive them i would think

We cant risk taking the same games

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

#8 Sportsgirl 3-3 +7.08
#9 playersonly69 6-0 +6.00