Friday Video: Qeubbler, Football, & Sportsgirl

Re: Friday Video: Qeubbler, Football, & Sportsgirl

Hey Blondie, Yummy or Angel ... one of you watch this and tell me what it says - I can't get it to play :(

Hey Blondie, Yummy or Angel ... one of you watch this and tell me what it says - I can't get it to play :(

i think he says something bout putting your ankles behind your ears.....and then something bout knocking the stuffin outta ur egg mcmuffin..:+excited- but i could be wrong:+clueless

i think he says something bout putting your ankles behind your ears.....and then something bout knocking the stuffin outta ur egg mcmuffin..:+excited- but i could be wrong:+clueless

See, this is exactly why I asked the GIRLS to watch it. Now, no foot photos for you. :mad:

See, this is exactly why I asked the GIRLS to watch it. Now, no foot photos for you. :mad:

after reviewing the tape...i was mistaken!

he actually says that hes really sorry bout the way hes been actin...and then he shows a bunch of flowers that he picked 4 u!91023i2ndw;l

after reviewing the tape...i was mistaken!

he actually says that hes really sorry bout the way hes been actin...and then he shows a bunch of flowers that he picked 4 u!91023i2ndw;l

Awwww - wel,, isn't that sweet

I shall post a photo of my lovely size 7s for you very soon

Hey Sports girl he was telling you he was sorry for cussing and being rude. Mo is such a good guy!

WHO is that dressed as a DRAG QUEEN? :rolleyes:

I think I am going to :+puking-

FLOWERS??????

How gay....

You have been out voted Shrink! Sorry about your luck!2938u4ji23

Amazing :+textinb3
we are an amazing group! 91023i2ndw;l

yummy - when are you coming to SC? Maybe we could meet in Greenville for drinks ... I think that would be about an hour and a half for each of us.

we are an amazing group! 91023i2ndw;l

yummy - when are you coming to SC? Maybe we could meet in Greenville for drinks ... I think that would be about an hour and a half for each of us.

I am leaving FL on August 14th. So I am figuring by August 22 I am going to be needing a drink. I would love to have a drink with you. :cheers I am going to be pretty lonely up there so I will need some company badly!91023i2ndw;l

I am so glad you have come to your sense Shrink and finally agree with us!

I am leaving FL on August 14th. So I am figuring by August 22 I am going to be needing a drink. I would love to have a drink with you. :cheers I am going to be pretty lonely up there so I will need some company badly!91023i2ndw;l

sounds like a great plan! I'll PM you my number and you can give me a call when you're thristy 91023i2ndw;l

ha ha ha...i thought i was watching one of those infomercials supporting the tennessee volunteers!!!

Quebb, I have to vote that the best avatar ever. Adorable, sir.