First $50 Contest for July round 2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

mofome

Banned
Those who pick this selection correctly will advance with a chance at this $50 cash prize courtesy of The Shrink . Payouts will come at the end of the month; till then we will track our winners and allow those who have won to challenge each other to side bets for the money they have accumulated throughout the month.

Which team will score more runs on Saturday:

• A) The Texas Rangers
  • B) The Philadelphia Phillies

Contestants remaining:

• PO69
  • Btwizzy
  • Phoich4
  • Ballwonder
  • Munson15
  • Gambling Mike
  • Jeff Jones
  • Msubulldog
  • SSI
  • Trytrytry
  • Junkman773
  • Moldoveanu
  • Doug
  • AgainstAllOdds
  • Badass
  • Sweded
  • JH85
  • Topflight
  • Wrigley
  • Matt
  • Kinosh
  • Diogee
  • Wiskers
  • Efcbomber

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated
Re: First $50 Contest for July round 2:

I should be on the list with a correct Toronto post # 26. Wnners List submitted Sportsgirl list is incorrect. Will submit to this thread tomorrow. Thanks.

BadAss

EOG Enthusiast

Can we change our pick , is that allowed ?

If so I would rather have A) The Texas Rangers Satuurday.

2pac

EOG Senior Member

$50. Way to open up the wallet. Intertops pays you $1000 a month for you to put their shitty ass book's name on the banner.

mofome

Banned

$50. Way to open up the wallet. Intertops pays you $1000 a month for you to put their shitty ass book's name on the banner.

1) this is one of many contests.
2) don't play.

:cheers

It's a freeroll. At what monetary prize figure does it become worth your while to guess?

These contests at least got me a little interested in baseball, which is no mean feat.

I will be releasing my selection later in the morning after I make a few calls around the League.

PHILADELPHIA

That did it for me.

Hitman, so grievously wronged in the first round by being overlooked, has taken Philadelphia.

Karma dictates that he wins this second round strong. I must follow him, close my eyes, hold my breath, and take my beloved Phillies (who?).

Disclaimer: Karma only works about half the time.

mofome

Banned

It's a freeroll. At what monetary prize figure does it become worth your while to guess?

These contests at least got me a little interested in baseball, which is no mean feat.

I will be releasing my selection later in the morning after I make a few calls around the League.

91023i2ndw;l

Oh yeah. The Phillies, Finally about to start. Been to the train station one time in my 60 years. I have a deep and abiding faith in the Philadelphia Phillies.

I'd say at least 25 runs today!

Status
Not open for further replies.