Raiders, if every pick that was ever made in the TFZ counted as one unit, would it be UP or DOWN in units won/lost?

Re: Raiders, if every pick that was ever made in the TFZ counted as one unit, would it be UP or DOWN in units won/lost?

Whats funny is Peep often boats about how back then the X was sending him posters in droves and how he thanks Shrink for that, well what happened to all of them?

Yet he couldn't get his forum to sustain itself...he was given a turnkey 'Rx South' and coughed it up Ernest Byner style at the goal line.

Nice job Peep. :hangt
Uncle and Drunkguy leaving was the killer imo although others think it was something else.

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Raiders, if every pick that was ever made in the TFZ counted as one unit, would it be UP or DOWN in units won/lost?

Uncle and Drunkguy leaving was the killer imo although others think it was something else.

I realize that but if I remember correct the ads were few and far between the entire time and were all gone before he left.

His low road approach failed miserably, I can't even remember a single post of his talking about a sport....and starting a forum in that golden time period, it couldn't have been a better time to blossom.
I should have left X in early 2006 , if I had to do it again.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Two posters leaving was the killer? Really? How about one shitferbrains driving everyone away, something you make a habit of. The rx peaked when you were banned. And every forum you have managed to infiltrate has suffered. You keep score of your posting successes like your tfz record. It is all raiders make believe. You were banned because no one, including The Shrink, could stand you. You think McIrish had that kind of power? Quit recreating history, not one person in the boardroom at the rx could stand you. Nothing has changed.

OF...oij213490

J man was around at the time, how many members of the rx boardroom wanted raiders gone? One, some or all?

I realize that but if I remember correct the ads were few and far between the entire time and were all gone before he left.

His low road approach failed miserably, I can't even remember a single post of his talking about a sport....and starting a forum in that golden time period, it couldn't have been a better time to blossom.
That's true about the golden time period.

He didn't talk much about sports except for the technical aspect.

fog - you are obsessed with raider. that means you are jealous. grab your ball and go home like you usually do. you dont play nice. lol.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

That place was just total junk. Riaders would start a thread attacking The Shrink, the general or the Frog. The usual ghosts would join in. Then a few free thinkers would chime in, raiders, you are worthless, I have to finally put you on ignore. At his own home forum. raiders free for all I am the main poster was a complete bust. No one wanted to post there. He sunk peeps faster than a cinder block tied to a bag of kittens.

OF...:pop:

Journeyman

EOG Master

Raiders tried to align himself with Peep, which from his standpoint was probably a good tactical move because he was already on the outs at the X....he battled Ken and McIrish and pretty much everything that the Rx had at the time, so obviously we all wanted to keep him banned even if anyone liked him it made no sense to allow him back we felt he would only be there to hype his TFZ ....he was clearly trying to do damage to the X, and we in the BR all were aware of it.

Funny how all this stuff comes full circle.

Two posters leaving was the killer? Really? How about one shitferbrains driving everyone away, something you make a habit of. The rx peaked when you were banned. And every forum you have managed to infiltrate has suffered. You keep score of your posting successes like your tfz record. It is all raiders make believe. You were banned because no one, including The Shrink, could stand you. You think McIrish had that kind of power? Quit recreating history, not one person in the boardroom at the rx could stand you. Nothing has changed.

OF...oij213490

J man was around at the time, how many members of the rx boardroom wanted raiders gone? One, some or all?
I think that most like the idea of some type of TFZ format. The only problem is when jealous guys, such as yourself, crap up the forum.

And you were Mr. popularity with the boardrooms. They all wanted you banned because of your past posting, phony lines, phony records and basic bullshit.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

fog - you are obsessed with raider. that means you are jealous. grab your ball and go home like you usually do. you dont play nice. lol.

Jealous of what? His continuous failures? His 2 month ass kissathon? His inability to even have a documented record of tfz? Are you fuckin kidding? It is always good when you bring your too fat to fuck cow ass into these type of threads to defend him, it shows what you two are all about. I guess you would have to ask if Disneyland has rides as cows are not allowed to ride them. Take your meadow muffins elsewhere, this is a different type of shit we are dealing with here.

OF...:cheers

Your a classless cow Jen.

Raiders tried to align himself with Peep, which from his standpoint was probably a good tactical move because he was already on the outs at the X....he battled Ken and McIrish and pretty much everything that the Rx had at the time, so obviously we all wanted to keep him banned even if anyone liked him it made no sense to allow him back we felt he would only be there to hype his TFZ ....he was clearly trying to do damage to the X, and we in the BR all were aware of it.

Agree with being a pain to the RX staff at the RX but hyping TFZ is wrong. There was never an attempt to do that until Dime asked me to open up my own site and I already had a lifetime ban at the RX.

:cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Even in this thread he tries to build up the tfz, even though he soldout to micelli. As if that is his only claim to fame? What has this miserable fuck really ever done? All I remember is his attacking the mods and The Shrink, sort of the same shit he did to mofome. Some shit never changes.

OF...oij213490

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

There you go, raiders and Identity, the cyber E harmony match. Well, we both hate the Frog, and are totally useless posters, so we are close to ideal lovers. Where's my cow and donkey photo when I need it.

I think the difference now is that I like the Ken that's here at EOG and EOG overall.

Even in this thread he tries to build up the tfz, even though he soldout to micelli. As if that is his only claim to fame? What has this miserable fuck really ever done? All I remember is his attacking the mods and The Shrink, sort of the same shit he did to mofome. Some shit never changes.

OF...oij213490
I left the RX before you were even there. Talking out of your ass again. Also, I spent most of my time in the RR.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I think that most like the idea of some type of TFZ format. The only problem is when jealous guys, such as yourself, crap up the forum.

And you were Mr. popularity with the boardrooms. They all wanted you banned because of your past posting, phony lines, phony records and basic bullshit.

What? I was there during the golden years? While you were banned. They loved the traffic I generated. There was never a case of past posting, wil the fool got the time zones messed up. He never liked me because I thought he was an ass kissing tool like you. Phony records? All were there, in full view, unlike your I lost my tfz record. What a shitferbrains. Basic bullshit? Better take a long look in the mirror and the threads you start here.

OF...oij213490

Jman you should get an assist for starting this thread. Did you really think that Frog would not run down the court and finish the lob you threw up?

My goodness!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I left the RX before you were even there. Talking out of your ass again. Also, I spent most of my time in the RR.

You left nothing, you were banned for life shitferbrains. And I was there, under a different handle. They kicked you to the curb and the forum rocked, was the best ever. Then you floated like a turd in a toilet to peeps and sunk them in a whirlpool of shit. Who is talking out his ass, shotferbrains?

OF...:finger004 yourself raiders

What? I was there during the golden years? While you were banned. They loved the traffic I generated. There was never a case of past posting, wil the fool got the time zones messed up. He never liked me because I thought he was an ass kissing tool like you. Phony records? All were there, in full view, unlike your I lost my tfz record. What a shitferbrains. Basic bullsht? Better take a long look in the mirror and the threads you start here.

OF...oij213490

Shrink
anyone with the 500 dollar per month DON BEST account can see that ALL of your TOTALS are copying the DON BEST lines moves.

For example, CRIS, RIO, JAZZ, and PINNACLE all got hit just before you posted your TOTAL today and the same has held true for ALL your prior TOTALS...

Anyone with a 500 Dollar per Month Don Best Live Line Feed can see all you are doing with your totals is copying steam...

Nothing wrong with that but just admit it...

THE SHRINK

Bull crap Froggie, a syndicate I know well is and it is NOT you...

Maybe you can get away with this elsewhere, but not here...

And like I said, nothing wrong with following steam, but please don't LIE..

Unreal

THE SHRINK

General
Should OMNIVOROUS FROG be allowed to post?
I have seen frog in action for a few years now and I am thinking about what is best.

Thanks

spreadbeater
Hey FROG,

Just wondering why you do not post more of your plays before they go off?

calient
Never came across such a dick in my life. What kind of person is so shallow that he wastes his time trying to put down complete strangers?

Journeyman

EOG Master

Jman you should get an assist for starting this thread. Did you really think that Frog would not run down the court and finish the lob you threw up?

My goodness!

I should get another platinum thread out of this .

I was wondering if Frog was going to play today....sometimes with day games after night games he isn't ready to go, my God he's already drove in 6 with a homer and a double and it's only the top of the 4th...we will sit Frog tomorrow.

:pop: popcorn is fresh too.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

My goodness!

That's true, he has been my assist guy as of late. Pretty much Stockton to Malone for a layup drill. I have better things to do than score over defenseless shitferbrains. C ya Travishopper.

I really think this has become the best of forumville "hate affairs".

This is pure entertainment.

Please carry on...

But Froggie runs out of gas and starts getting some facials.

Froggie at work. Nice disguise to hide his gender

Always have to end the battle with :

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Ask and you shall receive. Thanks Jimmy. Moooo, raiders, Frog is jealous of you. Hee haw, hee haw, yes, Identity, my friend, he thinks we are the best posters in forumville, always has, hee haw.

OF... :cheers

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

if only all history subjects were this entertaining. good stuff.

:pop:

Journeyman

EOG Master

I really think this has become the best of forumville "hate affairs".

This is pure entertainment.

Please carry on...

absolutely :houra:houra:houra

Journeyman

EOG Master

I was wondering if Frog was going to play today....sometimes with day games after night games he isn't ready to go, my God he's already drove in 6 with a homer and a double and it's only the top of the 4th...we will sit Frog tomorrow.

Frog is officially off tomorrow.

from RotoWorld.com

"Omnivourous Frog will be sitting Sunday, overworked in Saturday's early start, he drove in 8 in a 16-10 romp vs the Raiders"

Raiders status is questionable (as always) :) <!-- / message -->

Frog is officially off tomorrow.

from RotoWorld.com

"Omnivourous Frog will be sitting Sunday, overworked in Saturday's early start, he drove in 8 in a 16-10 romp vs the Raiders"

Raiders status is questionable (as always) :)<!-- / message -->
I'm always ready for Frog. I just hopes he keeps it in this thread tomorrow. I know he can't but wishful thinking.

Frog
Sportbet honored all my new signup bonuses. I did not use E check. Bad timing for me as I signed up before my 11 week football closeout run. Even Jake commented it was like the Sportbet ATM for him. I think I paid him 10 out of 11 weeks.

Frog
I felt the same way when I was a kiss ass at the RX. Just too much tea-bagging. I am an outdoorsman kind of person. Up at 3:45 this morning to fish. Although it is my asshole therapy, I get to relax. Unknown variables and ability to recognize and adapt. Today the fish had moved from last trip, water dropped a foot and surface temp was much higher. Just like finding out what is hot and what is not. Try different baits, different spots and different methods, when you can't catch a thing, you try to remember a successful time but come up blank.

Best Wishes...OF

ding ding ding raider 4th round TKO...

:mutley

Raiders how are the projects going?

I heard there's trouble at Cabrini Green. Get busy!