Raiders, if every pick that was ever made in the TFZ counted as one unit, would it be UP or DOWN in units won/lost?

Re: Raiders, if every pick that was ever made in the TFZ counted as one unit, would it be UP or DOWN in units won/lost?

Raiders how are the projects going?

I heard there's trouble at Cabrini Green. Get busy!

Looks like your brother's out of an apartment for a while. I'll see if I can hook him up with something.

Re: Raiders, if every pick that was ever made in the TFZ counted as one unit, would it be UP or DOWN in units won/lost?

The project List for Raiders keeps growing...

I understand that SHRINK is hosting a pool party today and a clean-up is in order.

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/L8NDUxD77eE&hl=en&fs=1 type=application/x-shockwave-flash p <>

The project List for Raiders keeps growing...

I understand that SHRINK is hosting a pool party today and a clean-up is in order.

Shrink just called. The project is to tell your bro he can stay in the guest house for a while for what he can afford.

I told bro it's still subsidized housing but he still has to pay a little when unemployment runs out.

Jimmy - Pool joke getting old. You subbing for Frog again. Nice to see you have his back again. That's getting old too. Been going on since 2005 when Frog high tails it to safer ground.

OK, thanks Raiders. As for your next project...

Remember, NO polish on the tassels this time.

You and Frog got a little thing going. You fill in the Glory Hole job too or you working the 900 numbers for him?

Dickyw

EOG Senior Member

TFZ had a great run for a while and when it was at it's best it was the only gambling thread worth reading. Obviously not as good as some of the brilliant capping threads started by some of the turds in this thread.

Carry on Boys

TFZ had a great run for a while and when it was at it's best it was the only gambling thread worth reading. Obviously not as good as some of the brilliant capping threads started by some of the turds in this thread.

Carry on Boys
:cheers

5 star bomb

EOG Master

get it going again. i will post my baseball plays

DickyW - Need some of the < soup of the day > posts come football season. :thumbsup

OK Raiders, your last project for today.

Frog behind you giving you the reach around while you're protecting him?

Don't hate because my 12 year old kid is getting more trim than you.

:(

Jimmy- Not like you to get rattled. I guess that's why you let the girl thread stand for all of two minutes before moving it. They're big girls and can protect themselves. You don't have to play big brother to every poster.

Hoffa- Don't you have some more threads to move. That was a pathetic move of a thread.

Duly noted Raiders.

Dickyw

EOG Senior Member

DickyW - Need some of the < soup of the day > posts come football season. :thumbsup

I'm not sure if it's even possible to have the TFZ anymore. Seems like everyone would rather piss and flame on one another then post any plays or opinions. Hell I've even become more of a bitter smartass poster if that's even possible. If you start it up I'll contribute when I can.

I'm not sure if it's even possible to have the TFZ anymore. Seems like everyone would rather piss and flame on one another then post any plays or opinions. Hell I've even become more of a bitter smartass poster if that's even possible. If you start it up I'll contribute when I can.
Sounds good. :thumbsup

Good to see ya around Dicky.

:+waving-5

Dickyw

EOG Senior Member

Thanks Jimmy

Apple

Banned

Overall DOWN.

No need to ever open a TFZ thread. All of the "Oh so sharp" crowd played dogs and unders. Dogs and unders, dogs and unders...

Reminds me of bigboydan from SBR. Picks dogs and unders to appear sharp, guy can't pick his nose..