#8 Sportsgirl vs. # 9 PO69

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lefthook

EOG Veteran
Re: #8 Sportsgirl vs. # 9 PO69

This was just sent to me by another poster who didnt want to get involved. It looks like there was a game time change to 10:15pm He was able to get the bet in at 10:12pm. Looks good to me

<TABLE cellPadding=5 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=Column_Headers_Odds><TD>Ticket</TD><TD>Accepted</TD><TD>Event Date</TD><TD width=60>Type</TD><TD>Description</TD><TD></TD><TD>Risking</TD><TD>to Win</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD>124072597

</TD><TD noWrap>10:12pm 12-Jul-08</TD><TD noWrap>10:15pm 12-Jul-08</TD><TD>Baseball
Moneyline

</TD><TD>Florida</TD><TD noWrap align=right></TD><TD noWrap align=right>100.00</TD><TD noWrap align=right>127.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

There Really isn't ANY Rule about when you need to get the Play in !

I don't see it, if it's there PLEASE point it out to me.

PO69

EOG Master

She posted too late, so the play is a loss.

MOVE ON!

She might still win when the game goes over anyway. But I cant give her a break since I did go 7-0. I would think that she would understand that, and would agree with the rule

PO69

EOG Master

Everyone gives me shit about all of these contests! I actually post up and gamble too!!

But if her play is accepted here and the game goes under, then at least everyone will know that I will leave the site!!

Notice how ONLY the rookies are saying anything. All of the veteran contest players around here already know the score. I might still lose the game by a 9 run score though.

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

and if you are going to be a little bitch over 1 minute when the game hadnt started then maybe you should leave the site.

WOW !!! This must be for some huge money for POS69 to get this upset. He is the "poker professional" and big time gambler, so I must assume this matchup must be worth at least a couple of thousand for him to get this worked up.....

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

#8 Sportsgirl 3-3 +5.68
#9 playersonly69 6-0-1 +6.00

Congrats playersonly69

diogee

Great job by both of you...unfortunate way to lose on a winning pick for SG.

Diogee - not trying to give you a hard time with the grading, but I don't see in the rules why a push isn't "no action"?

diogee

Diogee - not trying to give you a hard time with the grading, but I don't see in the rules why a push isn't "no action"?
Not sure on what the official rule is on that...might have to inquire with some others on that one. I have just been doing +0.00

PO69

EOG Master

Pushes are always action plays. If they are not, then the Shrink lost his match today as well,

AND a whole bunch of people during the past week didnt make enough plays

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Under Sportbook Rules, if you make a play on a total and the number lands on that Total. It is a Push

Your Bet is Graded, No Action or Canceled.

Take a look at any Bet that you have Made in your Lifetime. If it was a Push, it will say Canceled.

Then take a look at the Rules in This Contest.

You will have to make 7 plays over the course of five days. You must make 7 plays over the course of the 5 days in order to have the chance to move on. The first round max is 7 plays. The first round minimum is 7 plays.

A 'no action' wager does not count as one of your 7 plays. ie a canceled game or a player retiring before a tennis match begins

PO69

EOG Master

Give it up loser. It was of course a pick.

So I guess that you are going to throw out Shrink as well???

What about the other 15 games that tied this week. That means that a whole shitload of people didnt make enough plays

Pushes are always action plays. If they are not, then the Shrink lost his match today as well

I don't really care about The Shrink or TTP or Lefthook or whoever else you want to bring into this. Your 8 was neither over nor under = no action. I won my bet, albeit 1 minute late. The contest rules, as stated here and in another thread, address neither time nor a push.

Give it up loser.

Definately a sign of what kind of person you are, as if how you handled this wasn't a big enough sign already.
No need for name-calling. The rules as I said do not address Time or a Push. I have asked legitimate questions, please don't just answer them with juvenile name-calling and with the way that benefits you most.

PO69

EOG Master

God damn some of you guys are just fucking crazy!!!! Have any of you people EVER played in a real contest??? Or ever actually gambled????

Of course they count as a pick provided that the games actually started

SG, of course I was talking to the other shit-for-brains, pickandwin.

But anyway, I would have made a totally different pick today had you placed your game earlier in the day

You can blame TTP for this loss

diogee

There were a total of 6 pushes this round...not sure what to do if those are counted no-action for the contest. Might have to inquire with someone else on this one...

PO69

EOG Master

Well in the 20 or so contests just like this one, pushes count as plays if they are a completed game

Under Sportbook Rules, if you make a play on a total and the number lands on that Total. It is a Push

Your Bet is Graded, No Action or Canceled.

Take a look at any Bet that you have Made in your Lifetime. If it was a Push, it will say Canceled.

Then take a look at the Rules in This Contest.

You will have to make 7 plays over the course of five days. You must make 7 plays over the course of the 5 days in order to have the chance to move on. The first round max is 7 plays. The first round minimum is 7 plays.

A 'no action' wager does not count as one of your 7 plays. ie a canceled game or a player retiring before a tennis match begins

This is exactly what I was trying to say. If this bet was placed with a book, it's canceled = no action, just like a rain out or a retired player, etc.

PO69

EOG Master

IE, CANCELED GAME OR RETIRE!!!

I cant believe that you are complaining like this! It isnt like I didnt go 6-0-1.

Hell I might have gone 7-0 had you not waited to pick

But anyway, I would have made a totally different pick today had you placed your game earlier in the day
You posted your play at 10:09. If my play had posted 30 seconds earlier and the time stamp said 10:10, how would that have changed your play. And please stop bringing TTP into this; I'm not so stupid that I would have posted a play "earlier in the day" whether TTP had said anything or not - and their isn't likely a single player on this board who, in my shoes, would have either.

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

I cant believe that you are complaining like this! It isnt like I didnt go 6-0-1.

BIG FUKING DEAL, I went 6-0-1 Too

You saying SG is Complaining ??? You are some Sick Fuk ! Why don't you go back and Read the 15 posts of you CRYING & COMPLAINING

PO69

EOG Master

Well NO ONE waited until the last might but you!!

The guy who PLAYED TTP posted his play last night I think. Alot of posters posted the play earlier in the day.

You should have been a bit ashamed of hitting the lucky dog I would think anyway since i was 6-0 at the time!

But no, you still choose to play it with REAL poor sportsmanship. I was in NO WAY going to take a pick opposite of you

PO69

EOG Master

SG, had you posted your play at noon or earlier, then I would have played something different and may have lost. But that was the ONLY play that I could make at that late time.

I made sure that you didnt make a play before the deadline, so I took a favorite. That is why we have a deadline though. had I posted 1 minute late, I am now QUITE SURE that you would not have counted the play

First of all, I am not complaining, I am asking legitimate questions.
Second of all the contest rules state in isn't about win/loss record, but units. And, without regard to a meaningless 30-60 seconds, I was plus more units than you - and yeah, I'm gonna fight for my rightful victory.

PO69

EOG Master

Jimmy, it is more fun not resolved. Some of these posters are showing their true colors.

I dont know WHAT IN THE HELL that Pickandwin is doing here?????

SG, had you posted your play at noon or earlier, then I would have played something different and may have lost. But that was the ONLY play that I could make at that late time.

I made sure that you didnt make a play before the deadline, so I took a favorite. That is why we have a deadline though. had I posted 1 minute late, I am now QUITE SURE that you would not have counted the play

1. You posted your play at 10:09 ... according to the rules in your mind, I still had a minute remaining, so BS on that part of your statement.

2. Only an idiot would have posted a play at noon and you know it.

3. I would never want to win so badly as to not count your play if you posted it a minute late and the game had not started. Don;t assume ever in your life that I am anything like you. That is clearly not the case.

PO69

EOG Master

Good luck with the fight!

Had you not tried to cheat the system, then you probably would have won

PO69

EOG Master

WOW you are really showing your true colors here! You say that NO ONE would post their pick early.

Why dont you check around 20 of the other 31 matched and SEE that the leader posted first I believe.

Very few people would want to wait this badly. How old are you really?? Like 15 years old???

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Well NO ONE waited until the last might but you!!

The guy who PLAYED TTP posted his play last night I think. Alot of posters posted the play earlier in the day.

You should have been a bit ashamed of hitting the lucky dog I would think anyway since i was 6-0 at the time!

But no, you still choose to play it with REAL poor sportsmanship. I was in NO WAY going to take a pick opposite of you

Am I Like READING this Right ?????????????????????????????????????????

You are Kidding ?? Do you Even know what you are Typing ?

Sportsgirl has been Nothing but a Lady !

You Started Right off the Bat when the play came in at 10:11

You are the One Calling Her Names, saying she has REAL poor sportsmanship. You, are a LOSER !

PO69

EOG Master

Yeah right! That really flies fuckface.

She broke the rules to have an advantage in the contest.

If she makes a legitimate pick, then I would have picked something else. But she choose not to pick at all

PO69 if you eliminated the name calling from your posts they would be of more credence. Currently, you're topping the charts of poor debating at an unfathomable magnitude and really adding nothing to your "cause."

Status
Not open for further replies.