MESSAGE FROM THE DEVIL

Blondie

EOG Master
The Devil just called and he caught Josh Hamilton's 20th homerun ball in the HR Derby 91023i2ndw;l

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: MESSAGE FROM THE DEVIL

WELL MY TWO SONS BROUGHT GLOVES WITH THEM AND ASKED WHERE MINE WAS.......I SHOWED THEM MY HANDS AND THEY LAUGHED.........

ABOUT 10 BALLS WERE HIT NEAR USE AND SOME SCUMS ENSUED...

WOULD LOVE TO TELL YOU THERE WERE ABOUT 20 OF US UNDER THE HOMERUN AND I OUT LEAPED THE OTHERS AND CAME DOWN WITH IT BAREHANDED, BUT IN TRUTH IT WAS ABOUT 5 FEET OVER MY HEAD AND I KNEW I COULDN'T REACH IT WITH A JUMP....SO I TURNED AND IT POPPED OUT OF THE GUYS GLOVE AND I JUST BAREHANDED IT........

GREATEST PART WAS ABOUT 50 BLEACHER CREATURES ALL HIGH FIVED ME......

That's awesome!

A friend of mine is there also somewhere in the left field seats.

I'm watching him on TIVO replay and he's grabbing the ball away from a little kid.

Well done Devil.

munson15

I want winners...

I'm watching him on TIVO replay and he's grabbing the ball away from a little kid.

Well done Devil.
Jimmy, your one-liners are priceless.:+textinb3I'm playing golf with him next week, I may need to see proof. :+bouncing

The Devil

EOG Master

WELL MY TWO SONS BROUGHT GLOVES WITH THEM AND ASKED WHERE MINE WAS.......I SHOWED THEM MY HANDS AND THEY LAUGHED.........

ABOUT 10 BALLS WERE HIT NEAR US AND SOME SCRUMS ENSUED...

WOULD LOVE TO TELL YOU THERE WERE ABOUT 20 OF US UNDER THE HOMERUN AND I OUT LEAPED THE OTHERS AND CAME DOWN WITH IT BAREHANDED, BUT IN TRUTH IT WAS ABOUT 5 FEET OVER MY HEAD AND I KNEW I COULDN'T REACH IT WITH A JUMP....SO I TURNED AND IT POPPED OUT OF THE GUYS GLOVE AND I JUST BAREHANDED IT........

GREATEST PART WAS ABOUT 50 BLEACHER CREATURES ALL HIGH FIVED ME...

The Devil

EOG Master

IT HAS A HOMERUN DERBY LOGO ON IT...........MY 5 MONTH OLD GRANDSON HAS A SOUVENIR BALL HE DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

IT HAS A HOMERUN DERBY LOGO ON IT...........MY 5 MONTH OLD GRANDSON HAS A SOUVENIR BALL HE DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT
Awesome to hear. Something your grandson can cherish for a long time. 91023i2ndw;l

The Devil

EOG Master

HE HIT A SHOT OVER OUR HEADS THAT BOUNCED OFF THE WALL WAY BEHIND US.......IT WAS SO LOUD I COULDN'T HEAR THE ANNOUNCERS BUT IT HAD TO GO 520 FEET........

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

He definitely hit some amazing shots...I think his long was 518 if I remember correct.

Apple

Banned

Alright Devil 91023i2ndw;l :+signs8-3:med3d-bravo:

Thats awesome sir...

Wish we could see this on youtube or something.. :cheers

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I have the Derby on video on HD and i went back to watch the Devil's catch, #20 and the only thing you can see is his hand going up with the ball. Someone in an extremely bright yellow shirt is totally faceguarding Devil, so you can't see him at all. The camera didn't zoom in on him because they showed two little kids who got a Hamilton autograph about 5 seconds after the Dev made his catch.

Josh #21 went into the upper tank and they showed a closeup of the guy who caught the ball and his friend hugging him, so its kind of a bad beat we didn't see the Dev.

HR #20 appeared to hit the top of the scoreboard and carum down, this one looked like it was a few feet from going out of the stadium....it blends in with the scoreboard so its really hard to tell where it initially hit.

Apple

Banned

I have the Derby on video on HD and i went back to watch the Devil's catch, #20 and the only thing you can see is his hand going up with the ball. Someone in an extremely bright yellow shirt is totally faceguarding Devil, so you can't see him at all. The camera didn't zoom in on him because they showed two little kids who got a Hamilton autograph about 5 seconds after the Dev made his catch.

Josh #21 went into the upper tank and they showed a closeup of the guy who caught the ball and his friend hugging him, so its kind of a bad beat we didn't see the Dev.

HR #20 appeared to hit the top of the scoreboard and carum down, this one looked like it was a few feet from going out of the stadium....it blends in with the scoreboard so its really hard to tell where it initially hit.

Thanks for mentioning this Flamingo.. :cheers

The Devil

EOG Master

MAYBE IT WAS 19 FLAMINGO...MY SONS SAID 20....I WAS THE GUY IN THE MAROON SHIRT............AND A CUTIE (MY DAUGHTER IN LAW) WAS IN A METS SHIRT........

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

20 was in the bleachers, 21 was in the upper deck.

the guy in the bright yellow shirt was blocking you.

But, later on, on the 26th and 27th homers i believe, they were close enough to where you were sitting that you might be in some camera shots. I'll take another look later.

Great catch Sir! I was watching it last night and it was a mad house, so the fact you got one was a slim chance. I know your boys must be happy!

The Devil

EOG Master

IT WAS A BLAST.......ALL HAD A GREAT TIME.........AND MY SONS BOTH CALLED TODAY AFTER ALL THEIR FRIENDS FOUND OUT I CAUGHT A BALL AND THEY DIDN'T.......THEY HAVE BEEN GETTING CHIDED ALL DAY............

Devil, that is too once-in-a-lifetime cool to report so calmly.

You gotta embellish this for the grandkids as they get older... Add a little sizzle to the story...

"Yeah, I was leaning over the rail, facing a drop onto the concrete floor fifty-feet below. I was holding my grandson in my right arm, and my left, the one I injured while saving that Vietnamese village in '69, was left dangling uselessly at my side.

But somehow, for the first time in almost 40 years, a power came over me, and I was miraculously able to raise my left arm over my head and get my hand directly in the path of that baseball, a ball traveling at least 500 mph.

An intense pain shot up my arm, but my fingers locked in on that hard-leather sphere.

It was mine."

Devil, Are you going back tonight? If so, wave.

Blondie

EOG Master

Devil, that is too once-in-a-lifetime cool to report so calmly.

You gotta embellish this for the grandkids as they get older... Add a little sizzle to the story...

"Yeah, I was leaning over the rail, facing a drop onto the concrete floor fifty-feet below. I was holding my grandson in my right arm, and my left, the one I injured while saving that Vietnamese village in '69, was left dangling uselessly at my side.

But somehow, for the first time in almost 40 years, a power came over me, and I was miraculously able to raise my left arm over my head and get my hand directly in the path of that baseball, a ball traveling at least 500 mph.

An intense pain shot up my arm, but my fingers locked in on that hard-leather sphere.

It was mine."

Devil, Are you going back tonight? If so, wave.

OMG that is hilarious ::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

Jeff you should write children's stories they would be entertaining :pop: