Should Shrink allow Jman back to EOG on Stiff Status?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
Re: Should Shrink allow Jman back to EOG on Stiff Status?

I'm not guaranteeing anything about JMAN'S return...

But what I will promise is the following:

If EOG does rehire JMAN, it will be ONLY if he begins to pay back the debt he owes to TTinco on a REGULAR basis...

Although I believe he is a gifted poster who adds a lot of value here, his credibility and ours takes a hit due to this debt that hasn't been paid back...

My 2 cents,

THE SHRINK[/quote

Ken, I like this forum - this is a great move because it's embarassing for a gentleman of my honor to post here - you know the saying - if you run with dogs you will get fleas - but all the stiffs that have found a safe haven here should have the same consequence - lets see that WVU has donated the dime to charity (we all know he's a stiff that got lucky) - if 5 Star owes - then him too

That's correct.

When JMAN "quit," I had some time to reflect on what the RIGHT thing to do was if he decided he wanted to return...

There were so many times that posters pointed out (and rightfully so) that a stiff was representing EOG and I couldn't defend that...

I won't allow this to happen again...

THE SHRINK

Glad to see that ethics prevailed over the bottom line. Great decision, IMO. Best-case scenario: he agrees to your offer, TT gets paid, and Journeyman continues to post with his name cleared.

soli

EOG Dedicated

Congrats Shrink!!

It should always be that way when you employ someone who is doing the oposite of what you want to represent.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I'm just curious if anyone thinks the Rx should be held accountable for the broken promises they gave me?

Money I was told i would be getting, never happened, yet I worked my ass off double time last summer, giving up my business time, which in turn cost me several thousand dollars, only to be told towards the end of summer that what I was originally told, won't be happening...

I guess those sort of things are work at your own risk, I don't believe it's any different and I know for afact had I not been told things that ended up not happening NONE of this would have happened.

Keep in mind I paid TT 4 dimes two weeks prior, he sent me back 4 dimes a week later and then I lost the 6 dimes...at the same time I was told after being promised a certain income level, that that would no longer be the case, even though I worked 7 days a week DAY and NIGHT for the Rx, for my normal pay, thinking all the while I had a position that I didn't end up having.

Obviously this is not TTs fault...and I'm not saying it is, just explaining there were extenuating circumstances that caused this to unravel the way it did.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Funny how JMan claimed it as "retiring" and leaving on his own. I guess the real story has come out. Not surprising. Nice call on both recent moves Shrink.

91023i2ndw;l

Nice call, about as good as your predictions with sports

The real story was exactly what I said it was...but nice spin there!:rolleyes:

J-Man:

J-Man:

Lots of guys like you as a "poster" but don't confuse the issue of what you did as a profession with what you owe as a gambler, most if not all of us have been sideways at some point in time in our gambling life. Work out a payment plan, hundy a week or so, till the debt is cleared. Someone posted here about this fraternity we all share, you're old school enough to still know what that means and what it is to be a member of it. It will be difficult and may put you in a financial hardship but i gotta believe deep in your heart you want to do the right thing, prove me right.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

RX might be accountable to you Jman that is between you and them. You took a risk reward scenerio on you rpayment terms like any other dealings or gamble, private deal and it turned sour ...its your headache not anyones on the forum...

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

I'm just curious if anyone thinks the Rx should be held accountable for the broken promises they gave me?

Money I was told i would be getting, never happened, yet I worked my ass off double time last summer, giving up my business time, which in turn cost me several thousand dollars, only to be told towards the end of summer that what I was originally told, won't be happening...

I guess those sort of things are work at your own risk, I don't believe it's any different and I know for afact had I not been told things that ended up not happening NONE of this would have happened.

Keep in mind I paid TT 4 dimes two weeks prior, he sent me back 4 dimes a week later and then I lost the 6 dimes...at the same time I was told after being promised a certain income level, that that would no longer be the case, even though I worked 7 days a week DAY and NIGHT for the Rx, for my normal pay, thinking all the while I had a position that I didn't end up having.

Obviously this is not TTs fault...and I'm not saying it is, just explaining there were extenuating circumstances that caused this to unravel the way it did.

Where is that 15K you had on your computer desk that day. That should cover the balance.

personally I hope Jman comes back. Deep inside, I do not think he will. TT is surely fucked now if he doesn't ever post again

Journeystiff would never of paid it back anyways, in fact he mocked the fact he owed TT sometimes by posting photos of wads of 100 bills next to his computer even if the photo's were photo chop pretty tasteless to do.

mofome

Banned

If EOG does rehire JMAN, it will be ONLY if he begins to pay back the debt he owes to TTinco on a REGULAR basis...

Although I believe he is a gifted poster who adds a lot of value here, his credibility and ours takes a hit due to this debt that hasn't been paid back...

My 2 cents,

THE SHRINK

:cheers

mofome

Banned

That's correct.

When JMAN "quit," I had some time to reflect on what the RIGHT thing to do was if he decided he wanted to return...

There were so many times that posters pointed out (and rightfully so) that a stiff was representing EOG and I couldn't defend that...

I won't allow this to happen again...

THE SHRINK

:cheers

My 2 cents,

THE SHRINK

:cheers:cheers12io4j2w90

Also he should be treated like Patrick McIrish was with the tag Known stiff under his posting name until the debt was paid off.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

J,

I hope you come back soon. You will feel much better about yourself after the debts are settled. Take it from someone whos been there before.

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

3 people all said the same thing at the same time.

The 15K on your desk was a huge mistake.

Now you either have the money and refuse to pay, or you doctored the picture and your a liar.

You also told me a month ago that money was not the issue, now you say that money is the issue.

I like you as a poster, cant take that away from you. But if you re-read some of your old post you certainly flip-flop a lot.

J,

I hope you come back soon. You will feel much better about yourself after the debts are settled. Take it from someone whos been there before.

You proved you were a man MC and did the right thing:cheers
even after all the abuse you took here

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

You proved you were a man MC and did the right thing:cheers
even after all the abuse you took here

I did wrong. I owened up to it. When I got the funds to pay back I did. I always maintained that I would pay back. I always felt bad I couldnt. But I never disappeared. And when I finally paid of the debt, I felt much much better about myself and everything else.

Ironically, looking back...I am happy everyone gave me a hard time. I definately deserved it.

Journeyman

EOG Master

RX might be accountable to you Jman that is between you and them. You took a risk reward scenerio on you rpayment terms like any other dealings or gamble, private deal and it turned sour ...its your headache not anyones on the forum...

no no no....I m saying should the Rx be held accountable, I took the same risk vs reward was basically lied to and used all of last yr...But nobody wants to hear that.

I'm sure everyone in this thread has perfect credit, wish i could be like them.

Journeyman

EOG Master

3 people all said the same thing at the same time.

The 15K on your desk was a huge mistake.

Now you either have the money and refuse to pay, or you doctored the picture and your a liar.

You also told me a month ago that money was not the issue, now you say that money is the issue.

I like you as a poster, cant take that away from you. But if you re-read some of your old post you certainly flip-flop a lot.

I don't even understand this post, obviously MONEY is the issue? I'm not a liar, take it FWIW on this forum which obviously doesn't mean much.

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

the excuse of a fkn p -ussy. you are a fraud. lucky my ex isn't around, she would have a field day with you. you are a fraudulent, bisexual, gay pinoy cocksucking stiff

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

I don't even understand this post, obviously MONEY is the issue? I'm not a liar, take it FWIW on this forum which obviously doesn't mean much.

If you had 15K on your desk money should not be the issue.

You dont remember when you told me that money had nothing to do with why you have not paid him yet?

If you dont remember I would be more than happy to bump the thread.

Not trying to be an asshole. Like I said I like you as a poster, but you need to remember what you have said in the past so you wont contradict yourself.

J

joeybagadonuts

Wow, you are an even bigger piece of shit than I thought. So b/c the RX fucked you over, you are stiffing TT? Nice logic, smart guy. Unreal. How does what the RX did to you have to do with ANYONE getting paid? So I guess it is safe to assume, as I already did, that you are just another barrelled in degenerate with no $? I'm glad to see you "retired" for a whole one day. Did you get homesick being out of the basement....

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

The biggest question is this:

If JMAN did start making payments, would you guys really let it go?

Somehow I don't think so.....

Then the next problem with him would be that "He's not paying enough at a time" or "It's taking him too long to pay it off"

J

joeybagadonuts

I did wrong. I owened up to it. When I got the funds to pay back I did. I always maintained that I would pay back. I always felt bad I couldnt. But I never disappeared. And when I finally paid of the debt, I felt much much better about myself and everything else.

Ironically, looking back...I am happy everyone gave me a hard time. I definately deserved it.

Solid. :cheers

not the first time you've been wrong, probably not the last............

What was the point of even posting this? You're explaining how your employer screwed you out of some money, but that has NOTHING to do with you paying TT.

Even if that story explains why you weren't able to pay right away, the fact remains that you haven't sent him so much as $1 in almost a year since that shit went down at the Rx. You've made zero effort to pay him back at all. Your post doesn't explain THAT.

At any rate, THE SHRINK is now giving you a way to continue to get paid to post here as well as clear your name. There's no reason not to accept it, is there?

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

Then the next problem with him would be that "He's not paying enough at a time" or "It's taking him too long to pay it off"

I think we would treat it like the madcapper situation. We have not totally forgot, but for the most part forgiven MC past.

MC will be the first to say that people have not been nearly as hard on him after he paid.

He aint no saint, but at least he aint no stiff.

Would a bank hire a person with a bad credit record? Then why should a gambling forum let posters on who welch on their bets?

Journeyman

EOG Master

Fuck no, they wouldn't! Are you kidding me? Most of these douchebags gave me shit long before this ever occured, I already know that....afterall I am a shut in who hasn't left the house and post from my parents basement.

same thing different yr.

There is no outgoing server here in Ireland that I have access to so receiving e mails is no problem but sending is a fucking pain in the ass. How do I open a PM ?

Would a bank hire a person with a bad credit record? Then why should a gambling forum let posters on who welch on their bets?

different animal here jager, i know some gamblers with the shittiest credit in the world and i've give them the shirt off my back knowing they'd pay it back.

Blondie

EOG Master

There is no outgoing server here in Ireland that I have access to so receiving e mails is no problem but sending is a fucking pain in the ass. How do I open a PM ?

Upper right hand corner under your username should be the word private message. Click on it. Then go to the message you want to read and click it. When you want to reply go to bottom and click reply.

I luv ya!!!

There is someone more technically challenged than me? :+textinb3