Journey, do you fear this?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
mofome<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1332670", true); </SCRIPT>
Head Moderator - ready, willing
and able to stun Journey's ass
anytime I damm well feel like it

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
Re: Journey, do you fear this?

Journey, did you see Boogie Nights? - Moses is like Dirk Digler and your're like

just embrace you're new role - Mo's pretty cool - I'm sure he'll let you run with his posse

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Seymour you are an incredible ballbuster and have bust Jman's balls for a long time. Most of it is in good fun but still you love busting on him.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Thomas, it's true - but he's a decent sport and HE MORE THAN DESEVES IT - and most of the things I say are true - MO IS RUNNING SHIT HERE - and it pains Journey like you cannot fathom​

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

what # was I again on the list of getting my ass whooped by fearflyboy?

Who knows - the list is ever evolving - it's not even dabatable - Mo has taken my top honor - I'm hoping he posts a new one - expanding to a top 10 - J, post a "list"

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

"Delta is my favorite airline"

I'm still laugh about that one

EOG needs J almost as bad he needs them - believe dis!

Who knows - the list is ever evolving - it's not even dabatable - Mo has taken my top honor - I'm hoping he posts a new one - expanding to a top 10 - J, post a "list"

I was definatly top 3

dickwad once told me I should have taken one for the team with a bullet in the head

fucking stiff

Dick Tator

EOG Enthusiast

Journey, did you see Boogie Nights? - Moses is like Dirk Digler and your're like

just embrace you're new role - Mo's pretty cool - I'm sure he'll let you run with his posse

I thought he played this role:

The geeky gay guy!

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

You've got to take the fight to Mo - youtube some shit - put the tassles on - load up 135 and rep it for like 13 or 14

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

You picture came up with a red X but I'm certain it's a pic of the fruit that ran the cameras that tried to suck Dirk's cock?

Journeyman

EOG Master

I fear everything, just so you will know, and in the future you can save it for something else.

I have a question for you Joerneyboy.

In the past you've posted numerous time what losers posters are that post on these forums for free.

From what I understand you are not getting paid by this site anymore but you keep on posting.

have you come to grips with reality and figured out you're a loser also?

or you still getting the goodies on the backend (and no I didn't mean it that way, so clean your thoughts)

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Mo not coming in this thread is just a way of him flexing his muscles - I know he wants to zap J so bad just for fun but Ken must have begged him not to do it - though Ken may have taken the stun gun away from Mo.

You guys must be bored shitless:+textinb3Don't worry, bases will be back in full swing Friday.