Should Shrink allow Jman back to EOG on Stiff Status?

Re: Should Shrink allow Jman back to EOG on Stiff Status?

Upper right hand corner under your username should be the word private message. Click on it. Then go to the message you want to read and click it. When you want to reply go to bottom and click reply.

Thanks

Wow I have 10 PM's how fun is this ? :party

I just sent my first ever PM.

91023i2ndw;l

Journeyman

EOG Master

What was the point of even posting this? You're explaining how your employer screwed you out of some money, but that has NOTHING to do with you paying TT.

Even if that story explains why you weren't able to pay right away, the fact remains that you haven't sent him so much as $1 in almost a year since that shit went down at the Rx. You've made zero effort to pay him back at all. Your post doesn't explain THAT.

At any rate, THE SHRINK is now giving you a way to continue to get paid to post here as well as clear your name. There's no reason not to accept it, is there?

That was never the issue, I don't even know why I try and explain anything I have ten different people all playing Judge Wapner and the ankle biter BagofDogShit is here as he is everyday at this time.

Your post isn't true either but I'm not going to expend the energy to debate you.

I said he would be paid all along, I never left the forums either.

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

I don't even understand this post, obviously MONEY is the issue? I'm not a liar, take it FWIW on this forum which obviously doesn't mean much.

It wasn't like that Chop....'way over my head' is not what happened...I understand why you may think this, but that isn't it.

A lot has been said and I can't defend the position, and have kept mum on a few things since.

I sent the guy 4 dimes first, two weeks earlier, he then sent me like 4100 the next week, it had nothing to do with being in over my head, we had already exchanged large amounts. It was a combination of other events, I'm not blaming anyone else, just responding to your post about me being over my head.

I was in over my head in a way , I had committed 5 years to a job that was basically taken away, that was my own fault though...I was promised a lot of things that never came true , all of this was happening at the same time I said fuck it. Unfortunately one of my closest 'friends' was the guy I was left owing...I said it then and I say it again today it will be taken care of.

no one to blame but myself.
<!-- / message -->

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I call it like I see it. Jman is a good poster. He is a great benefit most of the time. Shrink has set a great idea and Jman needs to drop all the rest of the jibba jabba and let Shrink handle this. All the rest is nonsense.

Journeyman

EOG Master

It wasn't like that Chop....'way over my head' is not what happened...I understand why you may think this, but that isn't it.

A lot has been said and I can't defend the position, and have kept mum on a few things since.

I sent the guy 4 dimes first, two weeks earlier, he then sent me like 4100 the next week, it had nothing to do with being in over my head, we had already exchanged large amounts. It was a combination of other events, I'm not blaming anyone else, just responding to your post about me being over my head.

I was in over my head in a way , I had committed 5 years to a job that was basically taken away, that was my own fault though...I was promised a lot of things that never came true , all of this was happening at the same time I said fuck it. Unfortunately one of my closest 'friends' was the guy I was left owing...I said it then and I say it again today it will be taken care of.

no one to blame but myself.
<!-- / message -->

You're taking what I'm saying out of context, this happens on forums and emails and IMs.

Blondie

EOG Master

Thanks

Wow I have 10 PM's how fun is this ? :party

I just sent my first ever PM.

91023i2ndw;l

You are welcome 91023i2ndw;l

How many are pissed off people asking why you did not answer their pm's.:LMAO

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I think we would treat it like the madcapper situation. We have not totally forgot, but for the most part forgiven MC past.

MC will be the first to say that people have not been nearly as hard on him after he paid.

He aint no saint, but at least he aint no stiff.

All true.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I call it like I see it. Jman is a good poster. He is a great benefit most of the time. Shrink has set a great idea and Jman needs to drop all the rest of the jibba jabba and let Shrink handle this. All the rest is nonsense.

This isn't something NEW, this has been talked about by myself and Ken for months, as I said (all along) it would eventually be taken care of.

We probably have talked about this every other time we have spoken, this issue isn't going away and neither was I.....

I'm not going to get into it any deeper than that.

Joey,

Blondie gets 1000 PM's or so an hour so if you ever need more help, don't hesitate to ask her...

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

This isn't something NEW, this has been talked about by myself and Ken for months, as I said (all along) it would eventually be taken care of.

We probably have talked about this every other time we have spoken, this issue isn't going away and neither was I.....

Hey Jman I am behind you dude. Hey I only have 1 question why is TT name mentioned but not Cig''man?? Are they the same?

Blondie

EOG Master

Joey,

Blondie gets 1000 PM's an hour so if you need anymore help, don't hesitate to ask her...

Believe it or not.... I still have plenty of room in storage and have not had to empty them since the 10th :finger004

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

You're taking what I'm saying out of context, this happens on forums and emails and IMs.

I dont know what im taking out of context.

You display 15K in cash on your computer table which tells everyone that you have plenty of money to pay the bet.

You tell me a month ago that you did not bet over your head. which tells me that you presently have the money to pay the bet. If you did not bet over your head this means you have the funds and are not paying.

If you did bet over your head this now becomes a money issue which you said it was not a month ago and say it is today.

Not trying to be a hard ass. My hopes are that you get this thing straight so you can be the poster that you were at therx.
Thats what im hoping for.

My first ever PM is a message from 5 star stiff calling me a soccer fairy ???

Thats not very nice 2938u4ji23

5star's going to school and learning how to win friends and influence people:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

That was never the issue, I don't even know why I try and explain anything I have ten different people all playing Judge Wapner and the ankle biter BagofDogShit is here as he is everyday at this time.

Your post isn't true either but I'm not going to expend the energy to debate you.

I said he would be paid all along, I never left the forums either.

I've never asked or looked for a debate. If there's an valid explanation or details that are missing from the story, then provide them. Don't hide behind the "what's the point, it's a waste of my time" excuse. If there's VALIDITY to your story, then people would be more understanding of your situation, right? I know I would be.

And why would you turn down THE SHRINK'S offer? Isn't it the best of everything to be able to keep posting, get paid to do so, and also clear your name all at the same time?

Journeyman

EOG Master

FTR, I really don't care if I'm treated any different after we set the deal and even after he is paid off, I don't care if I'm called names, seriously whats the difference?

I've been called gay, a loser, a stiff etc for 6 years...not gonna matter to me what the bashers think.

It won't effect me either way, I will still be called names daily by people who have never met me, I will still post, I will still eat when I'm hungy.

J

joeybagadonuts

Journeyman,

Can you please explain w/o any excuses why right this moment, you can not or will not pay a debt you admit you owe? No need to name call, etc. Just answer the question. All anyone sees is your excuses. If you don't have the $ to pay, just admit it and get on a payment plan and people might leave you alone. Just a suggestion.

Thanks

Fordfield

EOG Addicted

journeystiff is already back.......did it even last 24 hours.....so after resigning 20 hours or so ago he now....is on his knees begging ken for his job back......Did you even get outside and get a taste of the real world.....Shrink hire the stiff back but under the condition....he cant post for one week....so he can get a taste of real life....this just once again proves ...what the internet can do to someone.....it can take your life from you...I really do feel bad for him...Good Luck journeyman....I hope you really do plan on paying back your debt.....

JaBrady

EOG Addicted

Eventually as in what? Do you have a time frame? How about - it will be paid within 2 weeks. 2 months. 6 months.

Eventually has already been roughly a year.:hangt

Journeyman

EOG Master

I've never asked or looked for a debate. If there's an valid explanation or details that are missing from the story, then provide them. Don't hide behind the "what's the point, it's a waste of my time" excuse. If there's VALIDITY to your story, then people would be more understanding of your situation, right? I know I would be.

And why would you turn down THE SHRINK'S offer? Isn't it the best of everything to be able to keep posting, get paid to do so, and also clear your name all at the same time?

Because telling the story to one person ends up being 25 questions from others who catch bits and pieces, I'm already wasting way too much time rehashing the same shit and trying to post to ten people at once.

I'm not hiding behind anything, anyone wants a detailed explanation PM me and u can call me.

journeystiff is already back.......did it even last 24 hours.....so after resigning 20 hours or so ago he now....is on his knees begging ken for his job back......Did you even get outside and get a taste of the real world.....Shrink hire the stiff back but under the condition....he cant post for one week....so he can get a taste of real life....this just once again proves ...what the internet can do to someone.....it can take your life from you...I really do feel bad for him...Good Luck journeyman....I hope you really do plan on paying back your debt.....

NOT TRUE!!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

I have to ay Jman more info in these few minutes than that entire press conference...

Journeyman

EOG Master

exactly right:cheers

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

NOT TRUE? what do you mean Shrink

this is not Jman posting? did he sell his password and username on EBAY? did Blue Edwards buy it?

J

joeybagadonuts

this is not Jman posting? did he sell his password and username on EBAY? did Blue Edwards buy it?
:+textinb3

I think he meant he is back, but not back getting paid.....

Journeyman

EOG Master

When the fuck is 'eventually'?

Eventually I'm going to take a dump. I could probably give a better timeframe if you really wanted to know other than 'eventually.'

What if Shrink said 'I'll eventually pay you your salary.' What would you say to that? 'Oh cool, whenever's good.' Right.

Actually that was how the Rx talked about money with me too...must be engrained in my head....eventually turned into, 'sorry we had a change of plans' and you are SOL.

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

What he meant was JMAN is not a paid poster at this moment.
He is posting for free like the rest of us mortals.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Chop I get $0.03 a post? dont ya get anything?

J

joeybagadonuts

Actually that was how the Rx talked about money with me too...must be engrained in my head....eventually turned into, 'sorry we had a change of plans' and you are SOL.

So what does the RX paying you have to do with you paying a gambling debt? do you realize how stupid you sound? So if my job doesnt pay me, I should stiff my mortgage payment? I'm sure that would go over well, man you are an idiot.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Okay. So what should TTinco perceive 'eventually' to mean as it relates to yours and his particular situation?

That's really all that matters here.

When I know for sure, I will have a press conference.

stay tuned.

Hard to believe all this started because mofo posted a video of himself bench pressing and it really pissed jouney off.

Does anyone really care who can bench press the most between mofo and journey:+clueless

JaBrady

EOG Addicted

SO WHAT

You Owe TT. Pay him.

Your issue with theRx and your employment have nothing to do with this. The fact you lump it all together is nothing more than a cheap attempt to continue stiffing. Why is it everyone but you see this. Oh, that's right - you're the one stiffing.

J-Man get off the fcuking pity train, it's old news and no of us give a shit about how your employer treated you. Take the fcuking deal and restore some credability.

question for shrink, would you pay TT in one lump sum and deduct monthly from j-mans check or deduct from j-man's check and send to TT a little at a time.

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

If Shrink is offering you payroll deduction to pay this back and you refuse that says a lot.

Journeyman

EOG Master

JanBrady, are you new and just super interested or an old poster?

Journeyman

EOG Master

If Shrink is offering you payroll deduction to pay this back and you refuse that says a lot.

You guys don't know the details of how it will happen, so why assume?

This is exactly why I should have never even posted in this thread.

It's between me and T.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Maybe TTinCO can come here and share his side again.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

You guys don't know the details of how it will happen, so why assume?

This is exactly why I should have never even posted in this thread.

It's between me and T.

J, what about Cigar? Are they the same? The amount is the same?