Should Shrink allow Jman back to EOG on Stiff Status?

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Should Shrink allow Jman back to EOG on Stiff Status?

Maybe TTinCO can come here and share his side again.

There is no other said....what other side is there? I'm not denying it...I'm just not going to explain every last detail to these people asking the exact same questions.

I wonder how many in this thread have perfect credit? Never been late? Not counting you MC. 12io4j2w90

sl55

EOG Veteran

So what does the RX paying you have to do with you paying a gambling debt? do you realize how stupid you sound? So if my job doesnt pay me, I should stiff my mortgage payment? I'm sure that would go over well, man you are an idiot.

Bingo,should have had the money when he made the bets,the rest of this shit is just smoke and mirrors.

J

joeybagadonuts

You guys don't know the details of how it will happen, so why assume?

This is exactly why I should have never even posted in this thread.

It's between me and T.

Yea, just stay retired so none of us have to listen to the lies and excuses you constantly spew. Oh, btw, I thought you were going to have me banned for good? I'm still waiting.

:+textinb3:+textinb3

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

There is no other said....what other side is there? I'm not denying it...I'm just not going to explain every last detail to these people asking the exact same questions.

I wonder how many in this thread have perfect credit? Never been late? Not counting you MC. 12io4j2w90

I have perfect credit.

JaBrady

EOG Addicted

JanBrady, are you new and just super interested or an old poster?

it's JaBrady thank you - although the Brady Bunch reference was real cute

I have been posting for 2.5 years at other forums including theRx to try to get an edge and find some winners. I usually stay out of all this shit and read the sports forums to try to get useful gambling information but this constant drama shit with you, WVU, lapdance, and other useless garbage is driving me insane. It clutters and dominates everything everywhere in every forum in some form or another. Pay your debt and move on.

I'm sure you'll respond with some useless drivel 2348ji23e

Journeyman

EOG Master

Bingo,should have had the money when he made the bets,the rest of this shit is just smoke and mirrors.

You're right he should have...I should have never explained what happened prior to that week, oh well.

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

according to the 15K on the computer desk he had the money.

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

There are some people who are hating in this thread.
Some people like to kick people when they are down.
My motive is to get this thing straight so JMAN wont have to be followed around with these questions everytime he makes a post.

Not trying to be an asshole.
I kind of feel bad about some of this, but its my hopes that this thing gets cleared so JMAN can be JMAN.

JaBrady

EOG Addicted

There are some people who are hating in this thread.
Some people like to kick people when they are down.
My motive is to get this thing straight so JMAN wont have to be followed around with these questions everytime he makes a post.

Not trying to be an asshole.
I kind of feel bad about some of this, but its my hopes that this thing gets cleared so JMAN can be JMAN.

:cheers

I agree - the resolution is easy - pay.

That's all it will take.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I have horrible credit for what it's worth - in fact, this one collection company calls 8 days a week.

J

joeybagadonuts

Even if/when he pays, he is still a piece of shit for taking this long and blaming his former employer.

End of story.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Wow. I feel bad for TTinco. This guy's going to be waiting a while I guess.

I think he's going to get paid - Journey ain't leaving - there are no others business interests - so if he stays here (which he is) then Ken is going to make him pay - it looks pretty bad when you go to the RX new posters are told EOG stands for everyone owes gambling debts

WVU

EOG Master

you guys are a bunch of fucking busybodies. Why not Let TT come here and work out a resolution? Jman does not owe us an explanation at all. He owes TTinco an explanation and no one else. Frankly it is no one else's God damn business.

J-Man get off the fcuking pity train, it's old news and no of us give a shit about how your employer treated you. Take the fcuking deal and restore some credability.

question for shrink, would you pay TT in one lump sum and deduct monthly from j-mans check or deduct from j-man's check and send to TT a little at a time.

IF an amicable agreement between JMAN, TTINCO, and myself is reached, I will let you know if the other 2 parties say its ok...

you guys are a bunch of fucking busybodies. Why not Let TT come here and work out a resolution? Jman does not owe us an explanation at all. He owes TTinco an explanation and no one else. Frankly it is no one else's God damn business.

5star's looking for you......................

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Nice call, about as good as your predictions with sports

Here is where I just don't understand Jman. He is a stiff yet can pass judgement on someone elses sports predictions. Either he has balls the size of Texas or he has very little moral grounding. I think it is the latter. Sad.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

please, jman has gotten many views out of the stiff role. like this is all secret.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Here is where I just don't understand Jman. He is a stiff yet can pass judgement on someone elses sports predictions. Either he has balls the size of Texas or he has very little moral grounding. I think it is the latter. Sad.

Yeah just let the guy say things that are 100% false...

At least what I said was in the ballpark.

AA do me a favor, don't say anything nice to me from now on, thanks.

Fordfield

EOG Addicted

I think Ken is going to pay the debt off.......then journeystiff will owe ken....The same plan maddcapper had when he stiffed stevo .....even though ken probably dont need the money..... it still would be the right thing for journey and madcapper to do...to pay ken back....weather its taking money from their checks each month....or whatever they workout...but I can see where ken paying the 6g off just to keep this stuff off the site ....would be worth it to him....not good to have a employee working for you that is stiffing someone else...

Journeyman

EOG Master

I think Ken is going to pay the debt off.......then journeystiff will owe ken....The same plan maddcapper had when he stiffed stevo .....even though ken probably dont need the money..... it still would be the right thing for journey and madcapper to do...to pay ken back....weather its taking money from their checks each month....or whatever they workout...but I can see where ken paying the 6g off just to keep this stuff off the site ....would be worth it to him....not good to have a employee working for you that is stiffing someone else...

Predictable post, especially from you.

And in your scenario, you can blame the employer, but in mine I can't ?

It's not true either way.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Yeah just let the guy say things that are 100% false...

At least what I said was in the ballpark.

AA do me a favor, don't say anything nice to me from now on, thanks.

ShavingCP is not the stiff you are. having to take a hit comes with that territory but somehow you don't think so.

If you had extroidinary circumstances happen I get it. But you have zero humility about this. That I don't get.

Word. :cheers

The Gap refused to refund my money on a shirt because one of the tags was torn off. Can the stiff police here start raising hell with the Gap? They stiffed me on my refund!! My next-door neighbor bought a car that turned out to be a lemon. The dealer refuses to fix it; those bastards!! My neighbor has been stiffed by the dealer. Can the stiff police here start raising hell with Gr***vine Dodge!! I bought a can of tuna that smelled like rotten chlamydia pu**y!! The grocery store wouldn't make it right, they said that I opened it!! I've been stiffed by Thom Thumb!! Those bastards!! Can the stiff police here get my money back for me??

Journeyman

EOG Master

ShavingCP is not the stiff you are. having to take a hit comes with that territory but somehow you don't think so.

If you had extroidinary circumstances happen I get it. But you have zero humility about this. That I don't get.

Okay so he can lie and post lies, fine....no problem.

J

joeybagadonuts

If I had to guess, I would say you and 5starstiff have posted more lies on this site than the rest of the posters combined.

Journeyman

EOG Master

If I had to guess, I would say you and 5starstiff have posted more lies on this site than the rest of the posters combined.

If I had to guess you have wasted 6 months of your life posting to me....you're productive!

And nobody even would know who you were otherwise....you are nothing but an ankle biter around here.....have you ever made a decent post, not including talking to me?

:hangt

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Jman I am not perfect and i cringe because as i read I am starting to sound like pioneer. Just don't think one in your position should be so quick to call out the faults of others.

But if you did not you would not be journeyman the view generator.

Tough spot.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Ken's a great guy and he did pay 1/2 my debt ($250) off to Steve a few years back, without me even asking. He knows I appreciate it.

I think I've paid him back handsomely over the years.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Jman I am not perfect and i cringe because as i read I am starting to sound like pioneer. Just don't think one in your position should be so quick to call out the faults of others.

But if you did not you would not be journeyman the view generator.

Tough spot.

Yeah but you have any idea ghow man7y things are said about me that are not even close to factual, that I'm forced to defend and even when I answer that ain't enough? Or if I ignore it, I 'must be hiding something'.

CPurse was so far off base the pitcher could have tagged him from the rubber, fuck!

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Yeah but you have any idea ghow man7y things are said about me that are not even close to factual, that I'm forced to defend and even when I answer that ain't enough? Or if I ignore it, I 'must be hiding something'.

CPurse was so far off base the pitcher could have tagged him from the rubber, fuck!

sure that does happen, but damn are you honestly going to say you have not brought some of that on yourself. You were paid to post and in doing so your telling me you never opened any of those cans. Cmon. you make a income from this crap and now are crying foul?

J

joeybagadonuts

If I had to guess you have wasted 6 months of your life posting to me....you're productive!

And nobody even would know who you were otherwise....you are nothing but an ankle biter around here.....have you ever made a decent post, not including talking to me?

:hangt

Um, I have actually left my house the last 6 months, unlike you. Not to mention I have a real job, that actually pays me enough where i could pay a $5800 debt and not even flinch. So who really is the one that wasted the last 6 months?

Now, once again, STOP PROJECTING!

Journeyman

EOG Master

sure that does happen, but damn are you honestly going to say you have not brought some of that on yourself. You were paid to post and in doing so your telling me you never opened any of those cans. Cmon. you make a income from this crap and now are crying foul?

Alright...I'll just leave it at that....it goes both ways about the 'income'.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Bro, leave me out of this please. My comment was clearly in response to Ken saying you are not welcome back unless you pay your debts. That led me to believe you were let go for being a stiff. Ken cleared that up. I didn't post false facts. I was merely commenting. Carry on with your so called life.

12io4j2w90

Last edited: